Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

What did Marty Hart of True Detective mean by this?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm4EjfZTOp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marty was a cuck

Man... he looks so miserable. Imagine having not having a fat nagging wife at that age. Man... poor guy.

Did you know SJW and numales hate DiCaprio because he fucks models and his group of friends were calling themselves "pussy posse" or something and now the "wolf pack"? Like ughh...how GROSS and TOXIC is that? I can't even

can somebody photoshop this to make it look he's hanging out with a gang of gary buseys

Do you really think DiCaprio is happy?

Imagine getting home to nothing.
Imagine having to bang blonde under 30 years old models to try and relive his first love
Imagine spending family hollidays with random strangers because you have got no family

can is different from is

also, good luck getting pussy without fame, money and dicaprio looks, you twat

>you have got no family
What the fuck are you talking about?

I was watching Blood Diamond the other day, and I think the most unrealistic thing besides the feel-good ending was the fact that DiCaprio didnt bang Jen Connelly on screen.

Why go for either? I mean yeah I get not settling down with some woman who is likely to take his money. But surrounding yourself with shallow vapid whores doesn't seem exactly appealing either, but to each his own I suppose.

Why don't you do it, you fat lazy cunt? It's not like you're doing anything else between now and your next masturbation session.

there's a high degree of volatility that comes with this life/wealth that can be incredibly stressful. this is why people like often develop drug habits.

i'm actually browsing Sup Forums at work, but if i didnt have a job that would be accurate :

Sorry then.

The only one gross and toxic is you, bringing that shit here.

Not everyone is a rich and famous movie star who has been a sex symbol since the early 90s and gets to fuck supermodels by the dozen. It makes sense if you aren't Leo. Even Derek Jeter settled down now.

if you're leo or rich af you can basically go on and living that carefree "in your 20s" lifestyle forever. It's probably great. But if you're just an average joe it does become lonely and mundane. I'm only 25, still don't got my career all figured out, and i'm starting to feel a longing for companionship and the whole "white picket fence" life with a few little trolls running around.

Working 4 days a week, sitting at cafes alone reading shitty french literature, wokring out alone, spending all day on Sup Forums alone since i have so much free time. Going out every weekend and banging some half decent 5-6/10 once every month it's not the same.

i feel trapped between being a 18 year old with a full hairline that had sex with tight 8/10 seventeen years old and the whole career and family shit

thanks diary.

the one that got away?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm4EjfZTOp8

Leo's fine dude.
He was able to reach the epitome of excess, once you do that you're going to be somewhat Brando-fied and realize that things just don't matter.

>the one that got away
Don't perpetuate that sick trope. You have to be sick to think like that.

I don't think that Leo's life leads to happiness per say, but it sounds like you're really trying to fault him for not being a conformist to societal norms.

Do you remember Nicholson speech from the departed?

When he says he doesnt need pussy or money anymore. But he likes them anyway.

Why those women look bored?

He meant you touch yourself at night and should fuck off with this r9k shit already, you pathetic tradcuck.

I don't think anyone is happy. We all take different routes to realize the same thing: happiness doesn't last, and neither does life.

You can try to ignore this fact by tranquilizing yourself with booze, pills, games, movies, music, sex, any number of vices, but everyone wakes up to it sooner or later.

they dont know any MATING RITUAL dances to attract Leo's attention.

because they're not used to being the ones doing the mating ritual dance.

You wouldn't consider wax jobs, stringy bikinis, and time spent at the gym part of an elaborate mating ritual?

Completely agree, I imagine they get sick of it after a while.

He's gay.

I read an interview with Leo in Time magazine anround 1998 and he said happiness for him is just very fleeting moments that happen rarely.

Men with miserable lives but a family, that probably fantasize about leaving all tend to say shit like that. "Oh, that guy look happy, and thinks he's happy, but he must be sad because he's still single"