Why do some Southern European countries get so offended when people imply that there is a strong possibility that some...

Why do some Southern European countries get so offended when people imply that there is a strong possibility that some of them are mixed with Berbers or Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/gWn97FGDp3ezLORHuFfjhw/
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Y-haplo/
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/RaOjbgT0xa0byRO1msol2Q==/page/3/
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/1499076048883.png/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are americans so fucking obsessed with this?
And if they are north african(that no), so were are the latinos? If spaniards are arab by that Logic the iberians of the peninsule don't exist.

it's mostly italians and greeks.
Iberians have embraced their berber heritage long ago, even if some autistics racists online try yo deny it

but iberians are not even slightly arab, unlike south italians.

Why do people get offended when someone points out that they are lying only to themselves? Because they don't want it to be true.

>berber
>arab
>posts a map of y haploshit memes
Fucking retard.
What did he mean by this?

Also north african != arab

Get a life bro

THIS , We are proud Arabs and Berbers

stop

Why do some Northern Americans get so offended when people imply they are mixed with niggers ,amerindians and jews?

I have. Koreans don't.
so go away and Get suicide fag

Because Southern Europeans are not? It has been debunked.

Its this kind of people, americans and mexicans, that are mongrelized with indians, niggers and european, that imply everybody else must be like them.

Only leftists cucks believe these memes.

Can´t wait for the day that the north of Portugal gets reunited to Galiza and we leave the scummy south to rot.

Americans and Latin Americans know they are mongrels , so they have this idea , that they have to mongrelize southern europe , slavs and finns
Even Turks are more pure than your average new worlder and that's a fact , an american white supremacist did a dna test on live tv and it came 12% SSA like most of the american posters here would get if they did a dna test

>It has been debunked.
[CITATION NEEDED]

Unless of course you mean the idea that Islamic invasions have had strong influence, I would guess they have not, but macrogenetically there is almost certain North African/Levantine influence.

>niggers
>gypsi education
Anyway, Mexican ADN is based on mesoamerican tribes,european dispora and arab.
blacks were mexican but they make their own state. Americans are obsessed with that shit of southern europe. We dont.

You are more chink (sami) than the average spaniard is berber/arab/nigger whatever you imagine.
Fact.

>Mexican ADN is based on
Rape.
SHOO SHOO MEXCREMENT !

Romania BASED
Now watch as the mongrels will try to claim your gipsy when gipsies are poo in the loo nomads

Samis have nothing to do with chinks, but I freely acknowledge that there are many with sami/siberouralic british islands influence in Norway, no problem.

And again, what is Carthage, Phoenicia, I've never claimed that Southern Europeans are arabic, SSA or whatever, but North African.

American goverment and media always was obsessed with skin tone,race, looking person etc. They culture judge people based of the ethnicy. Just like Europe in old ages. We don't care here

Doesn't matter , both South Europeans and Northern Europeans are EUROPEANS at the end of the day.
That's it there is not much to it ,D&C chills are always new world mongrels that are to insecure about their non-european admixture and want to shit on real white-olive oil caucasian people

since when are we southern europe

Now tell me does she look arab , she's italian btw , her skin is not nordic white , but she´s European without a doubt

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/gWn97FGDp3ezLORHuFfjhw/

manipulative slav or shitskin with inferiority complex in america

pic related

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/Y-haplo/

manipulative slav or shitskin with inferiority complex

I've never claimed they are somehow not European because there are ancient origins in other mediterranean countries either. I just find posters being offended at the very idea fucking retarded.

And who are you to talk proxyfag lel
You reek of South American Mongrel

I am a Greek

nice meme Roberto.
Just remeber that here are a lots of people that come here centuries ago, before WWII, etc.
and a lots of imigrants,Asians, brits,arabs
Rape babies are one part of the country of course but the heritage actually lost.

Again how would you feel if retards posted pics of sammis and said that everyone in your country is a sammi , tards also try to pass us poles as mongols

Fag slav

For the same reason Americans go apeshit when you imply they are mixed with negroes

I really doubt it , of All Europeans Greeks are the ones who have the most non-european admixture , but that doesn't make them non-europeans nonthless

click on the links
its a shitskin

and americans are mongrels mixed with blacks

I laughed at the interity of your comment , Mexicans are not white , also it's time you stop shilling against Spaniards wich btw are white-caucasian

But I never claimed that "all" southern europeans are North African, nor that they are the same. Just that a substantial portion of their origins are in MENA, just like ours are in Siberia/Urals

She looks arab

that doesnt matter because on the meme maps Anatolia and Caucasus are not European

for example
Greeks are more white than finns
and turkey is more european than finland

She's obviously caucasian european , unlike you

origin of Greece is in Greece you subhuman norwegian

she doenst
actually many spics look like arabs

brazilians like arabs
argentines like turkurds

>brazilians like arabs
I have to disagree there brazilians are mostly SSA, they can't even pass as arab

>t. bullshit
That would be very South shifted Italians, Maltese and Cypriots

A few reasons. In my opinion most get offended because of modern views on the Middle East while others get upset because they think that it distances them from their historical past (Italy and the Romans, for example). Both of these reasons are bullshit since Southern Europe has had a Middle Eastern presence (mostly Levantine) since before the Classical Greeks came about.

>origin of Greece is in Greece you subhuman norwegian
What do you mean by this?

Hell, if anything Mycenaean culture originates in North-West Eurasia.

arabs was the wrong word
sandniggers is better

reminder op is a manipulative shitskin
because of his inferioity and jealousy he can not insult Europeans with his true nationality/race

But you posted a pic , passing southern euros as africans lol your doing the same thing

>let me unrelevant subhuman somewhere in the ass of the world tell you about the history of your own people

Of course we aren't white.
Im pride of my native heritage,mostly mixed. And mostly of our goverment too
Americans are not, Blame them for this

i do not care about eurospics

only about Greece and Georgia

you shouldnt feel pride for being a worthless mongrel

But Italians and Iberians are whiter than Greeks

My uncle married a Georgian woman :)
The Ancient Greeks believed they had more in common with the Ancient Egyptians and Phoenicians than with anyone else.

Go away, shitskin

proofs?

Its fucking Ikibey
A fucking turk larping as a greek that lives in germany

shes an australian whore
you are a shitskin

Iberians and Northern Italians yes
Greece is more like an intermediate between Central and Southern Italy in terms of genetics

Also you are talking with ikibey
A islamized Georgian that pretends to be Greek

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Arabs, is in fact, Iranians and Arabs, or as I've recently taken to calling it...

ever met a turk in germany?

find me one that is not a nationalistic shitskin with low intelligence and i will kill myself

Greece is Greek
shitalians are mongrels

Caucasus is Caucasian
except north Caucasus full of ugly slav arab mongrels mentally retarded subhumans slaves of russia

Wrong.
faggot

I know only ikibey could be this retarded

reminder
op is a shitskin

I sure i'm infinite times whiter than u

So are you ikibey

you just dont like the truth you slav subhuman

op is a manipulative shitskin:

subhuman

I know who he is lol. Just humouring him out of boredom.
No, he met her in Georgia. They live there now.
Those areas were Greek colonies. So you honestly might have some Greek in you. Congratulations Iki, you finally made it.

if there are infinite universes
then you are "whiter" than me
but not in this one you filthy spicloid

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/RaOjbgT0xa0byRO1msol2Q==/page/3/

dutch flag posted it first
turkish diaspora

in turkey people with dark skin are seen as inferior
thats why diaspora turks always insult Greeks with race/skin colour (projecting since they are mongrel shitskins)

Ikibey vs Sup Forums

what a time to be alive

thirdworlder

Typical turk rape baby ikibey at it again. Keep being delusional you shitskin. Iberians will always be whiter then your scummy race.

If you guys actually believe South Italians are white, just image search "Naples people"

You won't be able to hold back your laughter.

read about the definition of subhuman
then take a look into the mirror you latino filth

if we have luck he dies in an accident together with his mixed children

i live in one of the wealthiest regions of germany
you live in mexico

Post your skin colour with timestamp you shitskin.

its more likely that you are a germanic or moor rape baby than me having a turk subhuman in my family line

the same shitskin click on this post

light brown

>mixed children
Still gonna be a superior J2 :^)

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/1499076048883.png/

i had the feeling it was you lebanese shitskin

your uncle should burn alive together with his whore wife

Shitskin

>when a tsundre senpai finally notices (you)

We're not offended, we're tired.
It's tiresome to see the same threads over and over. Anglos on this website are obsessed with "race". No matter how many times you explain that they are embarrassing themselves with insecure pseudoscience, they won't listen. Instead they will start another thread repeating the same memes.

>that one retard that can't follow a joke

reminder op is a shitskin

I have germanic, iberean and celtic blood. All white tribes. While you have literal shitskin(nice pic)

You must be darker than a pajeet to not post your skin. Fucking subhuman scum.

You aren´t and never will be greek.

didnt read
fuck you and your nation

>implying you're not the one missing out

Post your hand fag

Only 1-4%

Tipical subhuman denial and chimp out.

It's really my fault to expect a gene pool defect to follow simple rules of civilized society.

Go back to turkey you mongrel.

post your mother

you are a subhuman
by definition

I'm Sardinian and I'm Punic to the bone

reminder
op is a shitskin

Ikibey just shut the fuck and kiss me. The thought of your big Greek cock ramming my Phoenician boipussi makes me leak cum like a hose

By your defenition, wich a delusion that you made up to deal with the fact that if a race war happened you would be the first to the stake turk.

Post your skin nigger.

Post your asshole

disgusting subhumans

Nordshits btfo

Uhm maybe because we never had Arabs or Berbers here and we have nothing to do with them?

Only subhuman ITT is you. Kebab eating turkshit..

Post your skin tone shitskin.