Daily reminder Wolves are going to dick the Championship

Daily reminder Wolves are going to dick the Championship.

well they should with the money they've spent lad

P. sure Villa and Boro have spent more than Wolves have this season. Much of Wolves XI are loans.

Only about a 10 mil net spend, lad. The likes of Villa and Boro have spent much more. This team is so good for this division it's actually getting embarrassing now. Most of these players are only about 20 as well, if they can keep this team together they'll have no relegation worries in the Prem.

At the risk of getting greentexted, I think this team as is could finish 13th-10th in the Prem easily.

>13th-10th
>smaller numbers first
>american education

congratulations to those boys

Bigger clubs will probably snap up the youngsters though

This.

Unless the Wolves board do what Huddersfield did with Mooy and sign them immediately.

I see this argument all the time, but can they really? Mendes is beholden to the Wolves owners because they literally own his agency. So he's not going to sell this bosses down river. At the same time, the owners' wealth is second only to Man City in all of England. So whatever a Utd or Lavorpell can offer, Wolves can easily match in the Prem.

>but can they really?
I honestly don't see why not.

>Mendes is beholden to the Wolves owners because they literally own his agency.
You genuinely think that would stop him?

Mendes has probably told all those players that if they do well at Wolves for a year or two they can move on to better things. Plus he'll end up taking a cut of any transfers and I doubt he'd turn down that sort of opportunity.

Sure. But the chinks are also about a return on investment, and in order to do this, Wolves need to be more than relegation fodder next season. Mendes won't force their hand with Neves or Costa without equally talented youngsters coming in.

I'm not under the delusion that these iberians are Wolves 4 life. But I don't think it'll happen immediately. Mendes can likely get a bigger cut if he can showcase these players to the world next season rather than having them sit on the Chelsea or City bench week in, week out.

If it's about money the Chinks will be prepared to pay them whatever they're worth and if they're playing at a top level with Wolves there's little reason to move. Obviously the likes of Man United have become giants since Wolves were last winning league titles, but these foreign players care less about English clubs and are happy spending a few years playing good football regularly in the Premier league putting them in the shop window for their real dream move to Spain.

This man gets it. They'll move on eventually, but like stocks, you don't want to sell too soon and miss out on the real return. And like I said, the chinks OWN Mendes. He has no choice but to defer to them.

Diego Jota is elite. Going straight in my fantasy team if hes in the prem next season

>Buy a player for £15.8m in the championship

No wonder, hope the blades take you down a peg with a double

I hope Wolves will have the good idea to switch their jersey's color.

They don't care about spain. They'll be more than happy if a EPL club offers them a good contract

Never happen in a million years they are known for their colours

>Iberian

Where is that?