How can anyone find Elle fanning attractive...

How can anyone find Elle fanning attractive. The biggest flaw of neon demon was the implication that Elle is more attractive then Abbey Lee Kershaw

Well I imagine a pig would quite naturally be attracted to her

She's fucking hideous, but that makes her seem obtainable to the men who like her. Typical fox and the grapes scenario.

>more attractive then
dumb mobile poster

me in the middle

Well she was supposed to be Refn as a young girl, as he said

Because she looks different and has character. That braindead cokehead model looks bland and generic, like all of the other titless assless anorexic models. You're asking why Jake Gylennhall is seen as more attractive than male model #376378

That's fucked up

>being this butthurt that you learn about Sup Forums and come here to stroke your broken ego
You were always ugly Abbey. Ofc you look shit compared to Elle

>she looks different and has character

So does Lena Dunham, the fuck is your point? there are plenty of pretty girls who look special and not like a fucking pig.

Dude shes so sexy and way hotter than that boring barbie doll.

the fact that Refn thought she could pass for a model is hilarious.

>Because she looks different

That's how gay men cast models. Ugly but different. You are a gay man.

>has character

I'm fucking baffled that you would even think to say this.

I agree that elle is hotter but what kind of complete nothing cares if someone is posting on mobile?

Dude, leave the basement, get a gun, and fucking kill yourself.

Youre kind of a faggot huh?

>Because she looks different and has character

Why can't men see that different means better? Pic related

Not an argument

You a cunny poster faggot? Ill cut you asshole

>Not an argument

Not an argument

>calling Abbey Lee brain dead

DELET

I make these threads purely to judge the taste of Sup Forums posters

Seems pretty 50/50 pleb to patrician

You are confusing the character and the actress.
ND didn't imply anything about Elle or the other woman.

>he didn't get it
>he doesn't know that she is actually considered top game in that "group"
lmao
why do you even watch films krager?? stick to tv shows

dang
what could have been

The only reason Elle has any popularity is because her older sister was a loli we all wanted to fuck back in the day

Pleb

Ew look how fucking ugly she looks, not like my stunning Elle

Refn unironically literally wrote himself into Elle's character. He talks openly about it in interviews. He picked Elle because she is decently attractive while still being off enough to be Refn's self-insert

No you babyfucker, she is just way hotter and more unique than that boring generic model faggot.

And you wont cut shit but a fart alone in your room tonight you fucking nothing. I hope your mother is dead or dies of cancer on christmas eve alone under a thin blanket.

>comparing that pig to this goddess

Oh Elle...

Her maxilla is so recessed

DISGUSTING

Durrrr i call people pleb for not liking the same coke whores I do.

How can you be this dumb? The fox and the grapes implies the people calling her ugly are sour about it, you can't spin it the opposite way and still call it the fox and the grapes. REEEEEEEEE

>she is just way hotter

This

this, she looks inbred and her side profile is worrying

Imagine it faggot: we have different opinions.

>No you babyfucker, she is just way hotter and more unique than that boring generic model faggot.

Holy shit I can't stop laughing

>spamming some piece of shit whore model
You're like the severely mentally retarded and deformed version of the obese virgin that spammed Palvin

better than spamming a literal pig

>How can you be this dumb? The fox and the grapes implies the people calling her ugly are sour about it,

Other, better, women are the grapes. Please get a grip before saying something fucking retarded.

Kill yourself

ALL OF THEM ARE GRAPES (Bad = sour GRAPES) AND YOU ARE MISSING THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE FABLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not about her being some 10/10 sexbomb or anything. It was about her natural charms. Natural, pure, non-manufactured looks she does have, you cannot dispute that.

Here's how fucking stupid you are. You're trying to apply your own interpretation of the fable into the scenario and claiming that any other way is wrong. You're too stupid to understand that I mean a model like the girl on the left seems out of reach, and a girl on the right seems more obtainable. There's an entire industry that tells men that an image like the girl on the left is not obtainable, such an industry does not exist for unique looks like Elle. Thanks for making me explain to you that you need to shut the fuck up because yore wrong though.

fucking state of him. Its like he wants to be Tom Ford but he's a 4 eyed autist

i agree

also

why do you faggots like refn so much?

Fuck off, faggot. It's you that is trying to interpret the fable for your own use. The fable goes that the donkey became angry because it couldn't reach the good grapes, so called them sour grapes to save face. Not that the donkey called the sour grapes he could reach non-sour. Get the FUCK off of my board you utter plebeian.

>The fable goes that the donkey became angry because it couldn't reach the good grapes, so called them sour grapes to save face.

Which is what men are doing with typical models.

Here's what's happening, instead of admitting that there is more than one way to apply the fable to this scenario, you instead read my my post, and because you disagreed with me, thought up your own scenario and got excited like you had gotten me, and are now too emotionally attached to your point to admit that both are equally valid. You're a predictable fool and you need to shut your mouth. You're wrong, both are valid, plain and simple. Kill yourself.

This the real Elle Fanning.

No, the biggest flaw was that we didn't see more Christina

>triggered

Btw, i was pointing out his typo (then/than), and mobile posters do bring down the quality of posts.

white people look so fucking weird holy shit

they have to use all sorts of photoshop to look appealing in ads

she looks like an alien overlord in this one that wants to harvest human semen to fuel her eternal youth.

indeed

Abbey Lee is perfection comared to that shitpile Elle

What a little piglet face.

Though I admit she looked pretty good after the fashion show when she went to that dinner with all the makeup, styling and cunt confidence.

>She will never be your girlfriend

but shes not attractive
she has average bone structure

AVERAGE

>niggers

>those autism shoes

WOW SO BEAUTIFUL!!

AND NO MAKEUP/PROFESSIONAL STYLIST NEEDED.

No faggot. It literally has no consequence. Kill your family and then yourself.

don't worry she doesn't fuck guys anyways lel

shes bi

>the man with no neck with the woman with the longest neck
pottery

oh the edge