Has there ever been a show with worse science/technobabble(hacking in crime shows does not count)?

Has there ever been a show with worse science/technobabble(hacking in crime shows does not count)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1b8yN4Tq-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B1XqrTgRpfM
youtube.com/watch?v=EKAyRszCutk
youtube.com/watch?v=UYBwMYqktEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hacking in crime shows does not count
darn, we could have had some good laughs.

Arrow?

Arrow doesn't really bother with the science so much as it just has Felicity do it then move on.

what does it do on the level of flash?

>Has there ever been a show with worse science/technobabble
It's based on a childrens comic

I can't come up with any examples, but I've always had more of an issue with how Arrow deals with computers than Flash.
But that might also have to do with the different tones of the shows.

That doesn't justify crazy internal inconsistency.

yeah, I said "excluding crime show hacking"

Supergirl is sooooooo much worse.

what does it do ? haven't watched.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1b8yN4Tq-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=B1XqrTgRpfM

youtube.com/watch?v=EKAyRszCutk

youtube.com/watch?v=UYBwMYqktEA

>hack
>hack
>hack
>hack

Supergirl is actually an awful lot like Flash these days. Like, the overall plot structure of the episodes is virtually identical.

Superhero shows in general follow a basic pattern

>Opening adventure
>Villain of the week presents himself
>Villain is tied to the main character's latest interpersonal conflict in some way
>Hero loses the first fight
>Hero and his team comes up with a solution
>Hero wins the second fight
>Villain dies/is arrested
>Hero overcomes another emotional obstacle and advances the overarching storyline in some way.
>Tease for next week's episode.

every show for "young adults" with a clear lead

Why does this exist?

>a nigga that can run so fast that he can travel back and forward in time + different realities/earth
>get bothered because the science isn't accurate

THE FLASH

>New Villian is introduced
>The Flash doesn't use his super speed and is defeated
>He regroups and thinks of a plan with his friends
>The Flash uses his super speed
>VICTORY!

Seriously you move faster than 90% of your enemies can even think. Just punch them, or grab their weapon. Why aren't you catching that truck going 50mph. How do you let a person with no super speed or super strength or super anything judo throw you. Fucking lazy writing.

And who says you have to kill the villain? Cripple the guy. That stops him while letting him live.

Every show period.

Star Trek.

>a nigga that can run so fast he can travel in time
>can catch and throw lightning
>struggles with reaching speeds around mach 1 or 2
this is so fucking stupid.

>Felicity we need this information!
>Oh I already hacked the NSA 5 minutes ago

It's pretty much magic level. Instant ass pull solution to seemingly impossible problems.

>frak
>cooper seldon
can they fucking stop?

also, imagine trying to *act* in those scenes and keeping a serious face when you just have to randomly press buttons and spout some random shit that is supposed to sound smart

Is there a show with a gayer costume currently airing?

Do you have a reality show?

does animated count?
I'll exclude eastern animation cause that's just unfair.

Goddammit France.

What would the show be about then? Shots of supervillains before their weaponry disappears from their hand and they find themselves in jail?

works for one-punch man.

Warehouse 13, or Also most things by Sy-Fy. (Not all. I get that there are exceptions.)

Write smarter villians and situations for the Flash to be in.

Have better direction so when the Flash does get one upped it makes sense.

Do better.

>Warehouse 13
But Warehouse 13 is basically straight up magic.

Have you ever read a comic

yes.
They're not THIS stupid. there are levels of internal inconsistency. There's "some stupid shit that they conveniently forget for some plot drama reason" and then there's premises that are just fucking retarded to the point where they break all suspension of disbelief.

As I recall (And I watched it a very fucking long time ago) they try to pass it off like it all actually makes sense scientifically, it's all just quantum physics and theory of relativity and what not, that for some reason people who lived thousands of years ago had access to because 100% of their brain and time travel or something.

Also technically the Flash is also all magic, considering pic-related.

24 is pretty bad. Chloe being the more genius hacker on the planet.

>hacking in crime shows does not count

Technically, Flash is a crime show. The entire thing revolves around someone trying to stop crime. Just because they have superpowers instead of being a cop doesn't make it any different.