TO THE SUDANESE user

The Indian guy here, apparently our little thread got purged. Here's the reply I wrote:

Taking sentences out of context
Just your knowledge was in reply to your iq test bullshit .I'll quote them for you since you clearly lack reading comprehension-
"Compare iq stats with your African shitholes lmao. Actually don't, iq doesn't determine intelligence. Just your knowledge level."

>Ape would have been better
In case you're too dense to recognise this, I'm using monkey as a derogatory term . It's in the benefit of my purpose that monkeys are less related to humans
>Congratulations you player yourself.jpg

>0 and a few astronomical contributions
Techniques of algebra and algorithms, trigonometric functions, square roots and cube roots,concepts of atom and theory of relativity were explicitly stated by an Indian philosopher around 600 BC, distillation technique has been found in use way long back, smelting of metal has been traced in 4th BCE, ayurvedic medicine techniques, sounds and phonetics were thoroughly studied since Vedas were recited, drainage system was invented in the Indus valley civilization, Raman effect, geometrical theories, decimal system.

>My mother legit has this skin colour and is fully caucasoid (her family is originally Jordanian)
Then she IS white. What the fuck do you think being white is? Coming from some fairyland or something? Sad she racemixed tho.

>Post your image
Meh never gonna happen. An arm is the most I can do

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/iq/country/in/
patheos.com/blogs/drishtikone/2006/06/time-brahma-twin-paradox-and-theory-relativity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Proposed_explanations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumosity
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_Age:_Train_Your_Brain_in_Minutes_a_Day!
neuronation.com/science/increasing-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dunno if you'll get to see this . This'll most likely get deleted in a while as well. But imma just leave this here for the time being.

hahahaha

didnt read lmao

autism speaks

>India has more population than the entire continent of Africa yet half the GDP

India confirmed for even shittier than niggers.

Is it just me or does india just keep getting more autistic by the minute?

What the fuck bro

>Half the GDP than an entire continent
Surprising

Definitely not just you m97-17

But more population.

You realize what GDP is right? More population doesn't also mean more resources retard. And you porous are even behind us ,what are you whining about? And your horny wankers are also a part of the bobs n vegene crowd

>iq doesn't determine intelligence

lol

It indeed doesn't . It determines your knowledge like I said

wew lad

IQ is a total score derived from several standardised tests designed to assess human intelligence. I cannot believe you're still so arsepained your country has an average of 82. No, it doesn't determine knowledge - you aren't asked who was the first president of the USA, you're asked to solve logic puzzles which determine your intelligence.

If Indians are so smart, why don't they poo in the loo?

>being this fucking assblasted that you start a thread looking desperatly for some sand person lost in the internet to read your shitty comeback post in a shitty thread that got purged

wew lad

but he has a point, you have (in theory) unlimited time to practice for an IQ test, and since what is asked follows a formula, you can practice enough so it becomes knowledge.

autism

But on average nobody practices for an IQ test

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/iq/country/in/

post a more arsepained human

it's nonsense. people who are given these tests haven't spent their life memorising answers/patterns. even so, you cannot significantly raise your IQ even if you were to spent 10 hours a day on IQ tests - show me the studies proving otherwise. i have not seen a rise of more than 4.

The puzzle you're asked to do also require a pre-requisite knowledge on the approach to take. Make your way through college in a physics degree and see how it boosts your iq score. A farmer disconnected from the world living in some rural area will obviously have a low iq score.

This thread reeks of autism and street shitting

Your daily life activities that you don't even think of anything special actually have a big impact on your iq tests

You are told what to do in the test - find the pattern. people with high IQ (140) will do better than people with low IQ (80) every time. it does not vary heavily between tests.

a high IQ (120) farmer will do better than a low IQ (90) physics student.

Yet you're here replying to an autistic like me. Kek.

>monkey is more derogatory than ape
>Indian philosopher discovers relativity before Newton can even formulate classical mechanics
>theory of atom, trigonometry but you put a date centuries after Hellenic Greece discovered them
>still cannot distinguish between external phenotype and genetic race
This man is retarded

He's too stupid to know what fluidic and crystalline intelligence are, innate intelligence or g, and cultural bias in psychometry

If only he had knowledge he would've scored high on that reply

Your daily activities reflect the progress level of your nation. Finding the right place to poop on a very shitty street definitely requires some visual coordination and spatial awareness, though.

There you are. Do your freaking research. The ancient Indian texts do contain mentions relativity before Newton . And I didn't even put any dates on them.

And once again, genetically +phenotypically caucasian= white

Besides my point you retard

"hurr durr everything is relative" is not the same as theory of relativity

They are beyond shitting streets now.

yes it does

t.doesn't have an IQ due to getting exceptional in in speech and memory and bellow average in the logic puzzle and the other one i forgot

Once again not my point

Okay give me an Indian text which explicitly states that time is interwoven with space, that mass and energy have an equivalence of some sort, that their magnitude affects spacetime enough to produce contradictory effects in the classical model of physics and the concept of an inertial frame of reference and the consequent thought experiments that prove classical mechanics wrong

You are so ignorant you don't even know that Einstein (and Henrik Lorentz) introduced relativity around the beginning of the 20th century, to explain certain phenomena after Maxwells E and M model. Not Newton who died centuries earlier you utter retard

>genetically and phenotypically
Define Caucasian genetically and I will answer promptly

Satyendra Nath Bose is probably having an epileptic fit over your ignorance

Brilliant rebuttals

Don't worry, could be performance anxiety or other extraneous factors. Even the experts say its inaccurate to a certain extent which is why you cant make firm conclusions from it

Your fluid intelligence depends heavily on your lifestyle and behaviour genius.

nah just dyslexia

>In summary, the psychologist Cattell suggested two different forms of intelligence. Fluid intelligence is defined as the ability to solve new problems, use logic in new situations, and identify patterns. In contrast, crystallized intelligence is defined as the ability to use learned knowledge and experience."
Wrong and try to understand the foundational principles before making such assertions

You iz dumb. Fluidic intelligence is literally a concept introduced to assess intelligence independent of acquirer knowledge

Dyslexia can be stress induced and manageable, a lot of autists have sensory processing or integration disorders which manifest most clearly that way

>Brilliant rebuttal
Rebuttal to what exactly? Neither of them address my point

>thought experiments that prove classical mechanics wrong
The puranas have a mention of them,not explicitly tho. Rather having references in fables. This article can explain the subject better to than me desu.
patheos.com/blogs/drishtikone/2006/06/time-brahma-twin-paradox-and-theory-relativity/

>You iz dumb. Fluidic intelligence is literally a concept introduced to assess intelligence independent of acquirer knowledge
Never denied that smartass. But your daily activities have a huge influence on it. Example solving math problems on a daily basis, learning an instrument etc. That's why pulling through a physics degree increases your iq. Because these things widen your way to approach a given topic

>According to Hindu mythology, the universe is cyclically created and destroyed. The life span of Brahma, the creator, is 120 divine years (Mahakalpamu). Everyday, Brahma creates 14 Manus one after the other, who in turn create and regulate the world. Thus, there are fourteen generations of Manu in one day (Kalpamu) of Brahma. Each Manu’s life (Manvantaramu) consists of 71 quartets of eras. Each quartet is composed of four eras: Krita, Treta, Dvapara and Kali. The span of Krita era is 1,728,000 human years, Treta era is 1,296,000 human years, Dvapara era is 864,000 human years and Kali era is 432,000 human years. When Manu perishes at the end of his life, Brahma creates the next Manu and the cycle continues until all fourteen Manus and the Universe perish by the end of the day. When night falls, Brahma goes to sleep for a period of time equal to fourteen lives of Manus. The next morning, he begins the creation with first Manu again. The cycle goes on for 120 divine years at the end of which Brahma himself perishes and is regenerated.
Is this what you consider a citation for your argument that Indians discovered relativity before Einstein? Even the time scales and cosmological model are wrong

>That's why pulling through a physics degree increases your iq
It does but you pretty much have a limitation, which was pointed out by the Brit in the example, which is why we need to isolate it and characterize it

You are dumb and what's worse, you're probably one of the more socially advantaged Indians, a disgrace.

post bobs and vagnese pls

No smartass . I'm talking about the concept ,not the exact model. That is explained in that article. Those lines illustrate how time moved slowly for Brahma, who is a body in space .

Ofc there is a limitation,but that Brit guy claimed fluid knowledge doesn't change at all or changes for

>concept of relativity
So if I say humans will naturally gravitate today and anti gravity shoes are invented after a 1000 years, I discovered them before the inventor?

>since the factors I mentioned have a drastic change in iq scores not a small one.
Present your evidence for us to assess, this isn't Street Shitter Weekly where every opinion can be passed as scientific fact

Also
>claims to Caucasian because of similar heritage
>"your sandnigger ass is pathetic"
You are amazing

>So if I say humans will naturally gravitate today and anti gravity shoes are invented after a 1000 years, I discovered them before the inventor?
Not even remotely the same you genius. You already know what the concept of anti gravity is. Not only that, gravity is a factor that can already be observed. But what about space time ? Can someone just make an accurate prediction about time moving slower in space . And remember this is not just a one time mention. Time moving slowly for upper beings is an established law in ancient mythology. This suggested the fact that the laws of physics aren't the same in all frames.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Proposed_explanations
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lumosity
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_Age:_Train_Your_Brain_in_Minutes_a_Day!
>neuronation.com/science/increasing-intelligence

>claims to Caucasian because of similar heritage
I am not claiming shit , I am caucasian and white you monkey. Somehow your jealousass finds that idea unbelievable don't you?

>slowness of time means he discovered relativity
Its the reverse dummy, celestial beings are luminous and thus have infinitely slow time, also ancient mythological Indians discovered relativity but Chandrasekhar had to wait until Einstein showed up for his star theory and Bose for Bose-Einstein condensates?

Oh thats right the evil colonizing Brits stole Indian Genius and hid it inside a genie bottle at Windsor Castle

Also
>lumosity
>brain age
>and neuronation as legitimate psychometric/neuroscientific citations
I can't believe you're an undergraduate student

WTF PAJEET

That's what I wrote baka
And what the hell I never discredited Einstein. He explained the model properly and scientifically . It's evident that Indians of ancient time had suggested towards that direction. And scientists being born in later times contributed in their own time period, what is new here.

And present arguments you filthy nigger. You asked for source , I provided that. If you think it's inaccurate then point it out

>Filthy nigger
Kill yourself, Indiachan-browsing dog.

Shut up nigger. Your degenerate race is a disgrace to our great country

POO

Sees flag.
My "race"? And would you be so kind to explain what my race is and how it's different from yours?
>I am not claiming shit , I am caucasian and white you monkey. Somehow your jealousass finds that idea unbelievable don't you?
Holy FUCK, man. I can't believe someone typed this shit unironically. Stfu and go and study, bhosdi. It's because of idiots like you making complete asses of yourselves in threads like these that we get treated so badly here.

Keep sucking the cocks of others if you wanna get treated nicely. Do you seriously even care what Sup Forums thinks? If yes ,then that's pathetic. All the shitskinned need to die asap .