Scenes Men will NEVER understand

scenes Men will NEVER understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W-6gW_Iyvh8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmivKyEY1Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you want?

u know i want that BBC whiteboi. u microdick cumskins cant please me.

I'm black and have micro dick...

Im micro and i have dick black.

thats a 100% lie.

Wanna see it?

youtu.be/W-6gW_Iyvh8

ye nigga show it. i finna wanna see how big it is, no homo.

You didn't even watch the movie did you? TYPICAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmivKyEY1Dk

a black """""friend""""" of mine asked me to fix his laptop so of course i looked through all his browser and search history. most of his searches were related to having a micropenis

The truth is only men understand romance. Women only see the shallow version of it and never comprehend the long game. It's why men are always more devastated in relationships than women, because they have less of a grasp on the concept of love

This is what I've thought for a while. Women are generally not capable of romantic love. They love themselves, their children, and their parents/siblings, but they do not have the capacity for all consuming ever-lasting romantic love for any man.

Women typically married for comfort/stability so they never needed to truly love their spouse. Nowadays they marry out of passion, which fades completely within a matter of years. Or they marry the guy that got them pregnant (like in Blue Valentine) because they know that 99.9% of men won't want them anymore, not out of love.

Whereas as a man, once you marry and have children, the woman and the kids become your responsibility for life. That's your duty as a man, you owe it to your kids and the mother of your kids to take care of them as best as you can.

None.
/thread

>sour grapes

spotted the MGTOW. do those excuses really help you tolerate yourself? do they dry the tears?

thanks for voluntarily neutering yourself, the genepool thanks you

roasty!

>their children
lol most women view children like they're dolls or pets and that's why they always lose their shit the second they get old enough to start thinking for themselves/start getting actual personalities, why do you think single mothers are such a big thing?

Nice try Emma Watson

I believe this is completely true. Does this mean we should all become gay?

Grats on the semi-effort instead of the usual "who hurt you" fempost

>Does this mean we should all become gay?

No, gays manage to be even shallower than women

IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE!

So nature fucked us over either way? Pretty depressing.

no, it means you have to accept reality as is. no point in crying about women not being worthy of devotion.
women still respond to manliness so fulfil that natural role.

None of that smacks of mgtow. In fact it sounds like someone who accepts traditional values and wants a family, u silly cunt. That's what I want for myself but agree 100% that women are more icy & 'pragmatic' when it comes to love because they have more to lose, biologically speaking.

only women know how to love:

love of men towards women = love of women towards children = attempt at unconditional love (utopian for men, effective for women but highly delusional)

love of men towards children (= an aid to retire and stop their suffering) = love of women towards men = utility towards more pleasures and less pains, guilts, nagging days now and in the future

but the most important thing to see is that love from men or women is deeply delusional.
THe love of women towards children (after they fail to find it from their providers) is deeply selfish. What women want is an outlet to try to stop being self absorbed, which makes them even more selfish.

THe love of men towards women is utterly about feeling alive, which means serving somebody, typically after they tried to be relevant in society or wrt controlling nature by controlling their desires, like rationalist dream about..
Men still have the hedonistic part that women have, and for a man, the achievement of having a life like a woman is called the alpha male. Being desired, being served, controlling who serves him (which means rejecting roasties, likes staceys reject most men) for once, instead of serving, and yet even in this fantasy, the man craves giving good sex to hundreds of women. THe pure imposition of his will outside of him is reserved to men (what betas try to achieve by lifting and owing guns)

just marathones this kino post. what are my thoughts?