Eternal /fifa/

Even when you win this game is exhausting.

Lol oh come on, were you two just going back and forth exploiting the kick-off bug?

play a lot
be good
invest in 84s and 83s about 12 hours ago

A few goals came from kick off runs. Most of them came from the AIs inability to track runs.

>do TOTW untradeable
>Ajax CB
>confident to pack some good
>do another
>same Ajax CB
I guess that's it for me lads

You only get billies on 83 or over lad.

If it's exhausting why play it? Autism much?

idk ive been enjoying myself lately, just gotta find a team/style that works for you

ive found trying to be patient on defense is silly, gotta pressure the ball holder fast

>kick-off bug

Oh thank Christ I thought it was only me that found it 100x harder to defend from kickoff

I got boards for Giroud yesterday and I wouldn't lie about it cause for a brief moment I thought it was going to be Lacazette.

I usually just foul to halt the play. The WL kiddies have mastered that bug down to a tee I've ran into like 5 different variations of it where someone ends up scoring with their CB from a through ball.

I don't think its a bug. Its most likely just because all your players are moving up the field making runs against a defensive line that is sat on the edge of its box.

Left or right Sup Forums? Both teams will have all players on 9 chem, I change formation in-game

>I change formation in-game
Sell/uninstall Fifa.

Neither. Both shit and full of niggers.

current team, I need to get Martial and Bailly but rudiger/keita have been amazing

pull offside trap after they kick off, unless your opponent goes wide you can usually win the ball back fast

Toure is absolute unfiltered garbage on this game

The only problem with using so many black players is that they look the same ingame and you get confused

t. my team has 9 black players

IMAGINE having a team with Mbappe, Martial, Alessandrini, Bakayoko and Bailly

fucking sheep

>cdm rui costa
why don't you just play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 with rui costa as the cam? you'll have less players out of chem and it will be more effective use for your best player (rui costa)

>unless your opponent goes wide
That's what they usually do. I've tried it myself and scored a couple of times and felt dirty but I only do it against losers who park the bus, have credit card teams or just play completely awful football.

Offside trap would only work if they guy you're playing isn't relaxed and just panic passes, otherwise he can just use his Musa and run past all your defenders and easily score. What I do is I go ultra defensive then I use my fastest player to foul, usually one of my strikers. The way you concede from that bug is if you try and take control of your CBs by doing that you'll be pulling them out of position so it's best to just not switch to them at all and when the attack gets close enough you muscle them off the ball. The trap is usually set when they play the 1-2 and draw one of your defenders out of place, so just don't switch to your defender at all and you'll be fine.

Thoughts?

Got 87 Icardi in the untradeable SBC and trying to build a team around him

The only problem with using niggers is that the game are niggers.

You already used it or planning on making it? I don't think Brozobic as a striker would be a good idea, he's got poor finishing and is a waste to have a striker with 74 defending

edgy

So French players should be banned? But I do agree with you on Martial, that guy is just too overpowered for some reason. When he's through on goal he can't miss and if he takes a shot and your keeper saves it, it still rebounds favorably to another striker.

hes just a cdm for chem reasons, his finishing is a bit lacking for cam honestly but I have him pushing up w/ instructions so he gets into the attack a ton

I had him in cam 4231 pre patch but I just cant score enough with it now

thats fair, but the issue I think is all ur players are set back not moving while the opponent is sprinting. When they sprint during the offside trap odds are one of your mids will snatch him up. When they go outwide you need to switch to a fullback fast

>you need to switch to a fullback fast
It's really not fun chasing 94 pace Sane down the wing with my 83 pace wingbacks

Bakayoko is honestly shit, I'm waiting for radja or something to drop a bit

Mbappe and Alessandrini are incredible and well worth the guilt that comes with using them

Martial and Bailly are my most hated to come across but ive held out this long

Lacazette>Mbappe

Objectively wrong

idk the gap between pace on the wings isn't that bad, aurier and digne do fine for me catching wingers. its usually the middle when I get killed with pace

>Objectively
Do you even know what that word means?

yes

Then you used it in a wrong way

All Mbappe is better is pace but he's only a bit faster, Lacazette has way better agility, positioning, strength and balance, all key stats in a centreforward

Mbappe's acceleration and better long shots make him a better forward as well as better passing stats that buff up his crossing and vision means that he's also a great assisting machine. 4 star WF means he doesn't spill spaghetti either when it matters.

>needing more than 70 passing on a #9

>Not having a #9 who can deliver tasty through balls like Pirlo in his prime

Just admit it, you can't play with players with less than 90 pace, no need to make up excuses

I use James Rodriguez and Thomas Muller as my strikers m8. That doesn't change the fact that Mbappe is better than Lacazette both in game and irl.

Use Gomez instead of Brozovic, Icardi for knock downs and pace through with manlet

Reus is a bit wasted in that

Recommend me some super subs please lads.

I use Papu, Goretzka, Son

S B C P R O M E S
B
C

P R O M E S
R
O
M
E
S B C

go 5212 you faggot

>One player has 7 chem
>Whole team turns to shit

Fuck this game

Every team I face plays with a 4312 or 41212(2) formation. Absolutely disgusting

How much did he cost to get? Using regular Promes and he's pretty GOAT

I open a lot of bronze packs and put a lot of those bronzes in the upgrade SBCs so I have no idea how much it cost me, pretty sure I'm actually in profit from it. Futbin has these prices for him. Rostov is the only REALLY expensive one because all the CBs are extinct

Are Bronze packs actually profit?

>every single fucking tackle rebounds to the opposition

>Pack IF Icardi for TOTW untradeable
>87 shooting
>cant hit a barn door with a banjo

love it

>tfw Yarmolenko wont be getting another IF this Fifa

Is it worth doing the Untradeable TOTW SBC or should I sell my 83 plus players then rebuy them cheaper later on?

its not worth doing unless you get very lucky

Yes. You have to be very patient though

>tfw bought 38 Bernardo Silva's for 2,600 a week ago

Sold them all for 5,500 just now

What a tasty 110k, shame I didnt have enough space in my transfer list for more

#MoneyMaster
#TradingForex
#PleasingTheClients
#MoneyNeverSleeps

my team atm

>donnarumma
>monreal sakho mangala moses
>kouyate wanyama
>sane sterling
>musa antonio
>subs: fellaini, walcott, salah, zaha, king, keane

h8 or r8

holy fuck the input delay for the weekend league today is so fucking bad. How do EA get away with this shit?

>tfw retard with 4 squads
damn I should really start selling some players if not all but I like them tbqh

fag

Fuck me, save some fanny for the rest of us

Playing with one striker is impractical in this game

kys unskilled faggot

I see a lot of 4-3-3 (2) tbqh
and it's the one I use

Calm down 10 year old.

Just packed Higuain from standard goldpack I got as reward for finishing Silver 3 in last weeks squad battle (played 2 games lol)

Upgraded my Icardi from the Money.

Do you guys think Icardi gets 88 overall next week? He scored twice today

Is 87 icardi good?

Icardi isn't a FIFA player desu

Not strong, not tall, not fast, not agile, not a good dribbler, just a strong finisher

how's better striker, papu or Icardi

If by Papu you mean Higuain then I'd say Higgy

papu= alejandro Gomez
nah m8 I don't have 60k atm

YEEEERSSS

Papu is very good imo

isn't papu too short for a striker?
maybe I'll put him in midfield

Step up nigger

tfw have only experienced delay in 2 games
tfw best WL start ever 14-3

fugg lads wish I got this more, probably has to do with the times ive been playing at

>He did an SBC

I merely played 10 games for a weekly challenge and got Kante in the pack

>It's an opponent scores then thinks he's Barca 2011 and starts passing around the back episode

Fucking hate these cunts

this, I used to enjoy passing around in fifa but its so easy to keep possession this fifa trying to keep possession isn't even satisfying

Should I upgrade to the right squad? Pereira & Pereira(TM) look incredible but I'm not sure it's worth the 60-70k outlay for them both.

It's a huge improvement over Pisczkczkcekeckzeek. I'm so reliant on my full backs to offer some width when I need it and while Alonso is great, Pizsckekzscek is just a bit slow and weak at passing/dribbling.

Only issue it's not a huge improvement over Goretzka. They're pretty identical, Pereira is notably slower in that CDM position but that's okay considering I usually keep that CDM position back most of the time anyway.

tl;dr, should I blow 65-70k on buying x2 IF Pereira?

get rudiger and flip him and azpi, flip your cdms and cams, get any eplel rb

would have to get a new gk tho

>do totw tradeable 14 times
>4 Ziegler 6 malli 2 Dante 1 Kruse 1 insigne
>Friend does totw tradeable 4 times
> 2 Vidal 1 insigne 1 Dante
Is it over lads I've spent all my players and coins banking on getting hazard, Vidal, Pogba or naingolan

>not just getting Hazard on your first try

>spend $75 on packs
>Best pull is coutinho
>Gueye is a walkout

>gambling
Lmao

Dude, just get them more transfer list space off the catalogue

>spending money on fifa

I got it in a 50k pack

>spending money on fifa

>spend $75 on packs
>spend $75
>spend

god what do i do to fix this god awful mess i've gotten myself in

buffon chiellini barzaghi

No look at the mini-map at kick-off, the team that is kicking off will be spread out and the team defending will be super narrow

manlet midfield, get radja/hamsik for fekir matuidi

also replace laporte and lloris with boateng and ter stegen if you have the coins

>playing ai on world class
>andreas christensen can effortlessly keep pace with raheem sterling
>lukaku gets awarded a penalty despite me not even attemptibg to tackle him
>still win

so satisfying

eat shit and die ea

>squad battles against 71 rated team with 45 chemistry is harder than the all Icons team with 100 chem

Nice balanced gameplay you've got there EA

>spuad battles povvos