How do we fix this shit?

How do we fix this shit?

sign Gundogan

They need to get rid of Benzema asap and get a striker like Icardi

;Nerman

half the squad needs to be sold, especially the bbc

>Needing double refball and a lucky penalty rebound to beat your own B team
Unfixable

A new Civil War and closing the club in case of victory, like communists did in Yugoslavia with pre WWII clubs and founding new ones like Partizan, Red Star and Dinamo Zagreb

>ronaldo is BACK
>FARCA lose Tomorrow
>Start to fall apart
>We win the classico next month

We'll be above them by Christmas

>we

Real Madrid will be fighting for a CL spot this season. Sad!

Yell vamos and clap intensely

chill you have asensio

just wait for him to turn into the next goat and your ronaldo problem will be solved

>we
Inshallah my fellow muslim friend alhamdullilah the kaffir Barka dogs will rue the day!

Masha'Allah my Barca brethren

Actually why are people getting mad at this? Spain has always been conquered by muslims justs ask about what happened when the moors invaded

I've been there and there's less mosques than UK and USA, because a few go on holiday there doesn't mean there is millions, there is like 2 mosques in the whole of Spain..

Get rid of Ronaldo

This but unironically

Sign Hazard, Willian, Coutinho. Put little guys everywhere.

Get rid of their physios and bring in new ones. Asensio didn't against Malaga cause he was injured.

Madrid invested in the future, but players like Theo, Ceballos, and Mayoral aren't game changers yet. Buy more reinforcements and a striker for Benzema.

Madrid will end this season in 5th place, but will automatically qualify next year for the CL once >we win the La El Decima again.

They have the best midfield in the world. Sadly their attackers are pure shit. Benzema is Arsenal tier, Ronaldo is an old man, Bayol is always dead. All they have to do is fix the attack.

This, and sign Pulisic in his place

>all they have to do is fix the attack

Their attack were fine last year. The defence has been a big problem.

That and motivation.

they sold james and morata, quite a few goals and assists
cristiano is done
bale is dead
benzema is benzema