What European country is the worst at English in your opinion?

What European country is the worst at English in your opinion?
For me it would be either Spain or Italy

The UK by far

Germany and France

Turkey tbhwy

France, easily.

The French take pride in not being able to speak English.

Oh neat, new flag, what country is this?

Portuguese

Sadly, Ireland.

anti-England

Russia

You guys can meme as much as you want. But at the end of the day, Ireland is still more British than any other country in Europe.
They even speak english...

Spent tons of Summers there. They aren't really bad at it but their accent is really noticeable.

>Luxembourg

Cute desu

>The French take pride in not speaking English to you, although they could

Fixed

>flag
ME! ME! ME! I AM!!!

As a famous not so famous football player from romania once said: "We want to the be the best"

Spain is worse than italy probably
Italy are normies like spaniards, but with less negativity
spaniards are very serious like germans of the south, maybe because of the economic situation

France in my personal experience. I knew like 8-9 French teenagers and only one could speak english somewhat

France

What can I say?
I made this thread cause from my Erasmus experience I've come to realize that we fucking suck at English in comparison with other European fellas.
This is nothing to brag about tho

As you can in this map - Russia is the worst at English in Europe. Stop discussion.

Bullshits, there are many British and Dutch tourists here and I always help them.

Hearing other people around me talking in english is the cringest thing to ever imagine. Depending on the region you live, english can either sound like you're russian or italian.

what a çuck

Brits are bros anyway. I wish I was British.

t. calais refugee

>The French take pride in not being able to speak English.
uh??