Good Morning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw
youtube.com/watch?v=CIUNfbl_lHY
youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Dude I don't even care if these are all shill threads, they still bring me joy. Nigel is based as fuck.

That said, I will still sage.

He's a legend. Miss him already. He needs to speak at the RNC for trump LOL

The man freed my country and then proceeded to trigger every European globalist in one speech. My hero. My Trump.

He made you all based as fuck who voted out .

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE EU?

>anti facists defending a massive undemocratic government and the current establishment

YOU ALL LAUGHED!

AAAAAH THE CHEEKY BASTARD!

I would never ever vote for Hilary Clinton. She is a crook. I worked on white water ////// cnn- crowd makes angry noise . Nigel laughs.. Classic moment

You have the personality of a damp rag and the look of a low grade bank Clerk. Who are you ??!!!

You're not laughing now.

Perfect way to start a day with a nice warm cup of YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

Thank you Mr Shultz

Why yes, yes it is.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

GUY
>youtube.com/watch?v=e-TPn0C1LXw

What's wrong with him over the past few days? There have been multiple videos of him stuttering which is really unusual. Did he have a stroke? Maybe PD? I wonder if he will hide it until after the election. I don't like Obama, but it's not good that our leader is having problems.

This video needs more *AIRHORN*

Well in this one it's probably because he's got Hillary Clinton standing there right next to him radiating evil while he's trying to be in character with his blacksent and trying to get approval laughs and catcalls from the crowd. He even has stage fright voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIUNfbl_lHY

Fok off yer cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

kek

Why does he have a permanent constipated grimace on his face?

Is it a result of anxiety or just poor british genes?

The doublethink and cognitive dissonance is uncanny, isn't it?

Time for another genocide.

>Toim

Metal Gear Solid V

>He needs to speak at the RNC for trump

This would be epic.

>speak at the RNC for trump
He called out trump and supported Rand.

>filename

IN DENIAL

He called him out by saying banning Muslims 'might' have been a political mistake?

He never said it was a bad idea, or that Trump was a bad candidate, he just said it may hurt his polls numbers basically, he unequivocally said Clinton is unfit for the White House however. Just because you don't suck Trump's cock, worship him as an 'emperor' like some redditor and agree with him on every single issue doesn't mean you don't think he's the best man for the job.

Give me your rarest Farage.