Have you seen the House of Cards that didn't suck a dick after season one?

Have you seen the House of Cards that didn't suck a dick after season one?

Sideshow Bob as the bad ass evil mayor of Chicago. Get in, niggers.

>tfw you read up about Kelsey Grammer's life

He had it fucking rough lads.

I loved that show and there was so much nudity from all the women which was an added bonus. You are right about it absolutely trouncing House of Cards. In a perfect world HoC was cancelled and Boss got six seasons.

It is crazy how talented that dude is. He's probably my favorite TV actor of all time. When he's doing comedy, he's pure music. Watching him on Cheers in his hardcore coke days is interesting too.

reminder that it was cancelled because baldy came out as a trumptard

Showing up to work that fucking coked out your face and still nailing it is what makes him half the legend he is.

Also he pioneered and is still the only man to master the cuck hairstyle perfectly while being a bull.

It was cancelled five years ago because Sideshow Bob is a Trump supporter?

>the House of Cards that didn't suck a dick after season on

You mean the House of Cards that choked so much on it's own dick it got cancelled at two seasons?

It is amazing just how in the zone he was on Cheers. You are right, I think about that shit a lot too. He was so much better than everyone else on Cheers and he was wired on yay the entire time. It is crazy to think about.

I think about that when I watch him on Frasier a lot. How is this dude who is so hardcore and goddamn alpha is masterfully playing this funny cuck. When you think about the Frasier character, in Seattle he's a rich, entitled, crybaby piece of shit but Grammer is so talented that he's turns him into a really likable funny character.

That's also why I like Boss so much is Grammer lets out that bad motherfucker side.

>this faggot is salty that his hero Frank Underwood got insulted

Get out of here with your faggy apologist nonsense.

Kitty was good but the daughter was hotter.

lol. Go and rewatch your 18 episode series user.

>a determining factor of quality is how many episodes a show has
House of Cards had a decent latest season from a "oh things are actually happening" standpoint but the rest of the series was so bad it's good.

Grammer is a fucking BEAST when he gets to play villains. He was great in Transformers 4.

The rest of the series is still on though, unlike Boos that got shitcanned.

Boos is a terrible show. I remember it. First episode has some BLACKED shit right of the bat.
I burned the episode to a dvd and frisbeed that shit.

In Boss you had a consistent bad ass operatic storyline of this evil man in power.

In House of Card you had one bad ass season when Frank's fee fees were hurt until it devolved into liberal fan fic, Frank fagging out and his stonk empowered wife being a worthless cunt. House of Card and it's fags can go suck a dick.

it had BLACKED but House of Cards had FAGS

>evil mayor of the niggerest city in America
>surprise! he's white!
>can't show a nigger being evil, so lets just pretend there's been a white man elected in Chicago in the past 50 years!

yeah but Kane is a badass. Zajack was a cuck.

everyone on that show fucked like it was their last day on earth rutting like animals up against walls and shit. i've only ever fucked on beds and the occasional couch :(

TFW "House of Cards" will never cast Kelsey Grammar as Frank's ultimate archnemesis, the de facto leader of the Republican Party.

That would be fucking amazing.

Surely you agree with this, right guys?

>just came so hard

I would actually watch that overrated pile of shit show if Grammer was a Republican politician on it.

They'd play off each other so well, like two super puppet-masters throwing all their chess pieces at each other.