Alton Sterling and the Chimp Brigade

So, I've been reading the comments on FB and JewTube about this stupid ass hole. Watched the video of him getting shot.

I never really bought the shit you guys say about niggers, but I'm really starting to buy it now. I don't think this has changed the way I think much, but you guys have a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-sense-police-killing-alton-sterling-article-1.2700578
youtube.com/watch?v=e52-Vx5PMCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kxLZ5wN9hKY
youtube.com/watch?v=18jRJcCru70
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did you not believe us about niggers before its not a conspiracy

Because my best friend is black and he doesn't act like that. In fact, his first reaction to Ferguson was "Why are these dumb niggas destroying their own community?" The guy even tells me he hates his race sometimes.

I'm slowly accepting that he's an extremely rare exception.

This seems like the one time it's an unjustified killing desu

Yeah i know a black dude whos cool too. Theres niggers and there's people who are black and they arent the same thing

There's a difference between black people and niggers.

>killing nigger
>Unjustified

52% and falling fast

It does look pretty bad i mean they pretty much executed the guy but idk for sure

Reminder that police killed way more unarmed whites in 2015 than blacks but white people are all too asleep to care

Oh, no, I watched the video. Even from that, you can tell there was probably justification. Then I heard that he's a 37 year old jobless sex offender and I was really angry.

He was face down on the ground with two huge guys on. His back he was not a threat

Nigger are always a threat.

-1 nigger in the world
problem, where?

Josh shahryar here. I am putting you racists on notice, you will not use this tragic event as your scapegoat to get your sick kicks. I am reporting each and every one of you to the moderators of this site and i am making everyone fully aware of you so stop it.

Yeah, they'll probably get them for that in court. We'll see. But mourning the guy is a fucking joke. Nobody other than his family or loved ones should mourn his dumb ass.

photo of the shooter

>be armed felon
>point gun and threaten people
>cops get called
>they try to arrest you
>resist arrest
>go for your gun
>get shot
DINDU NUFFIN!!!!

Stop covering up for Sam Hyde

Mein gott, you're right...

He wasn't face down you blind nigger

I would stay nigger logic, but I'm beggining to think niggers operate on the same "logic" as women do.

Did they seriously buy that bullshit?

Why not both

So many newfriends as of late

white """"""""people""""""""""

Whites are taught to hate having pride in being white

Looks bad from the angle that we have the footage at so far desu. Let's not jump to conclusions though, user. Wait for the facts before you make up your mind

I love you guys. I never want to leave.

>be armed felon
>point gun and threaten people
>cops get called
>stay in the immediate vicinity
He deserved it desu senpai

Morons blew their loads in Ferguson, all they can do now is whine on Twitter, no one will remember him in two days.

This is pretty blatantly bad but I think the general population/ media is getting fed up with this stuff and just doesn't care anymore.

We had a black teenager that got shot here in my hometown that black people tried to get up in arms about but it never picked up any attention. But I think that was mainly because the teen had a gun on him and was driving a stolen car, that's a tough sell for the "he was a good boy he didn't do nuffin" crowd.

Black =/= nigger, there sorted

My closest friend is a Turk, my mother is a Muslim. They are exceptions, sadly. It's something I've had trouble with accepting too. But it's become clear that it is not only disingenuous or unwise to not accept the truth, but in recent times, dangerous.

Fuk outta here dawg...tryna coon for the white trash here

>nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-sense-police-killing-alton-sterling-article-1.2700578
>SHAUN KING: We’ll all remember where we were when we saw Alton Sterling killed in a brutal act of police violence
>Whatever you do, don't try to make sense of what those police did to Alton Sterling

the cops held him down and shot him 4 times at least. despite what his record in the past was, at the moment he was shot, he was just a bullet sponge.
now,the news groups are going to dig into his past to justify killing a guy that had his hands restrained after being slammed down.

maybe there are more than one black race or maybe he is a mulatto.

>resist arrest
>WITH a gun

DIN
DU
NUFFIN

How were they restraining his right hand exactly?

>the cops held him down and shot him 4 times at least. despite what his record in the past was, at the moment he was shot, he was just a bullet sponge.

They held him down and shot him because they couldn't restrain him.

He weighed over 310 pounds. He spent 2009 to 2014 in jail for selling drugs while illegally carrying a gun (he was a felon AND a domestic violence committer).

They couldn't get his fucking huge arms close enough together to handcuff him, all while he pushed the cops off him, and had a gun in his pocket.

What do you think was his plan after he shoved these 2 cops off of him? He's only been out of jail for 2 years. He is carrying a gun again, illegally. He just had the cops called on him for pointing a gun at someone.

He is fighting the police because he just got out of jail and he's not going back. His plan isn't to run once he gets the police off. If he slipped one arm away from the grip of the officers, he would have put his hand in his pocket, grabbed his gun, and shot them.

What other reason is there to push the fucking cops off of you after they taser you, after they tackle you, after they pull out a fucking gun on you, and you're still pushing back at them?

Do you think if you shove the police off of your 310 pound body, they will listen to reason about how they shouldn't arrest you even though you're carrying a gun and pointing it at people?

Do you think he was planning to run his 310-pound ass away from them?

He was fighting the police so he could kill them.

How are things the Caliphate of Belgium?

he's a selfhating coon.

This and what happened to Eric Garner are the only actual causes of he dindu nuffin. One hand was under the car and the other was on behind is back, can you actually argue the police needed to shoot multiple times in the face (Don't know if it was actually to the face, just looked like where the gun was pointed in the final seconds).

You should notice that the stats use percentages

Say, 80% bad, means there'll be 20% good.

.... 1st thumbnail...

POP POP
WATCHING NIGGERS DROP

Josh Shahryar here. I am pitting you racists on notice, you will not use this tragic event as your scapegoat to get your sick kicks. I am reporting each and every one of you to the moderators of this site and i am making everyone fully aware of you so stop it.

Was the car cooperating with the police and holding his hand down? Otherwise I don't quite see how it restricts his hand.

Josh "Hindus Against Dindus" Shahryar

if i was black i would choose not to walk alone at night wearing an oversized red polo, kinda the same as how i choose not to walk alone at night wearing a short skirt.

it's not that hard.

luckily both counter crimes can be blamed on white males : 3

why do neets and niggers hate each other, they both don't do nuffin

They're of reflection of themselves in a crack mirror. also fucking checked.

its not about being black or whatever its about being educated and taught morals while a child two things that are servilely lacking in the black community

i have never heard of an educated black man from the suburbs who went to school and then graduated collage chimping out like these niggers do

I expected to come home to a live stream of human garbage getting tear gassed, hurry up and riot you fucking lazy niggers.

Is there conclusive evidence he had a gun on him when he was arrested? Because if not, the policefriends are in trouble.

>they yelled gun! gun!
I know that, but was it a real gun and not just a CD with a picture of a gun on it? You know how those dindus are

Hows the weather in the area today, can we expect a chimpout tonight?

Are these all shills defending the groid or has Sup Forums lost its mind?

Watched the video and it seems very warranted.

Isn't the entire reason for the cops being there in the first place that this dumb nigger threatened someone with his gun beforehand?

in Baton Rouge ?

i live in Louisiana

every night is a chimpout in BR

a nigger gets shot every day in both BR and NO

no bloody idea why the news decided to go ham on this one, its going to happen tomorrow, the next day, the next day, and so on

this in in LA, the only place in the world where there are less educated Niggers is MI, even Blacks in Africa are more educated and Civilized

I don't know, but Black Twitter is losing their minds over this. I live in a 45% Dindu neighborhood and expect retaliation any moment.

There nearly all tough sells
Trayvon and Mike Brown were tough sells, which is why so many people just roll their eyes at these stories now. People are tired of being force-fed leftist narratives

It says right there in OP article that the police were called because this stupid cunt pulled a gun on a customer.

>multiple felon and registered sex offender illegally carrying pulls a gun on someone
>cops shoot his dumb ass

The cops did everyone a favor. Fuck this retarded dead asshole.

Regardless of this guys priors, those cops are piece of shit cowards with vaginas between their legs and nothing between their ears. There's no justification for them. Only cowards will defend their actions and their profession.

FuckBlueLives... Rest in piss

>$0.01 has been deposited to your account.

Why don't they call chimp-outs black outs?

cause thats an insult to the few blacks that try to live a decent life away from the nigger apes

Oh yeah man. I feel like they made that movie in a week. Right on time for the narrative.

$0.08 cents have been deposited into your KFC account.

If you close your eyes for the news, social media and traverse in mainly white areas, it's still perfectly possible to live in blissful ignorance. So, not too bad.

ah, thats very true and quite racist of me I didn't think of that. Sorry black anons.

Don't meme yourself dude. You come to this place for truth, the truth is right there in the video. Sterling seems to have been a piece of shit, but that's not justification for what's on that video. If you deny that, I've for news for you, you're not a good person.

He had a gun on him
He wasn't restrained
He had a free arm/hand

Video moves away

Bang bang

Of note, he wasn't shot in the head. The chest and back.

The video shows him get shot my man, it's clear as day. She drops down after the first shots are fired.

Those cops were not in danger, and if you think they were, you've proved my point.

>only cowards themselves will defend it

>people defending a pedophile felon that had a gun and was resisting arrest

Christ

>Those cops were not in danger,

>struggling on the ground with a violent, taser-resistant, armed nigger.
>not in danger

wew. I bet you a million dollars you'd do exactly the same thing at the first sign of trouble.

>Those cops were not in danger
Everyone in that shit hole neighborhood is in danger at all times because it's infested with Alton Sterlings and Mike Browns and Trayvon Martins

Trump is going to win the presidency on the backs of rioting niggers.

That's how shit far too many cops in America are today. I'm a highly moral man who would probably Frank Castle this scumbag myself given the chance if he's really a pedophile, and even I favor him over them in this situation. That's how much of a mockery these pussies are making of the job, and what a damage to society they are. They're not vigilantes, they don't get to do this. They're supposed to be better.

>projecting your own cowardice onto me
>fake betting 2,000x your actual net worth on an Indonesian tiger training forum

WEW.

LAD.

I need a zyklon ben political cartoon panel depicting this, thanks.

>Ooga booga, Ooga booga!

Go hide under your bed, user. Take these nu-cops with you. Leave Justice to be served by actual men.

Please move to Baton Rouge
youtube.com/watch?v=e52-Vx5PMCQ

I used to live in New Orleans.

>I don't have all the facts but I'm positive the violent criminal pedophile who had pulled a gun on someone a few minutes earlier is innocent!

Innocence has nothing to do with it.

Hey, you can't talk to The Punisher like that!

They usually do a thing where you can donate to the officers legal fund. Are they doing that in this instance?

Those straws are pretty high up on the shelf. Need me to grab 'em for ya, lil guy?

Remember how much they """"meant it this time"""" regarding occupy Wall Street?

Millennial attention spans.

Heh

>video started mid confrontation
>showed he had an aggressive posture (arms flared out)
>police officers forced to detain him
>he attempted to push upwards against them (resisting arrest)
>his right arm moves upwards towards his waist
>as this happens, both officers shout that he has a gun
>is warned multiple times to stop
>fails to comply
>officers faced with a life or death situation
>officers act in accordance with the law

meanwhile, we learn that this thug had a rap sheet starting in his early 20s AT LEAST that included multiple felonies including the following:

>domestic abuse
>illegal possession of a weapon
>resisting arrest (hint hint)
>registered sex offender due to a CRIME INVOLVING A JUVENILE
>drug dealing
>burglary
>parole violation
>disorderly conduct
>known member of the bloods gang

of the above, the ONLY one i think is bull shit is the drug charge because it involved marijuana, of which i think its being illegal is an absolute embarrassment. even still, any ONE of the other crimes is enough to make me say "fuck this turd". the sex offender charge in particular makes me glad to see this piece of shit get what was coming.

no amount of "innocent" looking pictures is going to fool me.

tl;dr - just another violent thug who fulfilled his long overdue death wish. live by the gun, die by the gun.

signed,

a multiracial person who finds all forms of race hustling to be completely disgusting.

>convicted sex offender
>unjustified
Pedorights when?

what a cornball

Good old Shaun "Pull triggers on Niggers" King.

That's why the media is shiling it.
Soros's people pickthe worst niggers that got shot doing the stupidest shit to signal blast over the tavistock psyop platform that is BLM. Niggers eat it up because they only see his skin color and don't look into what he was or care because (((muh dick culture))).

Source?

the brain washing is very real.

keep fighting to break the conditioning because trump represents the very best chance we've gotten in literal *decades*.

People are getting real tired of niggers.

Anyone remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=kxLZ5wN9hKY
Mike Brown's family lawyer goes on CNN and gets udderly BTFO. Then he went on Hannity and got BTFO again
youtube.com/watch?v=18jRJcCru70

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

In 2015: 581 white, 306 black

I think it's more that blacks riot over violent niggers with records because they see them as soldiers fighting against the system.