What's this face trying to convey?

What's this face trying to convey?

I don't want to commit suicide by shooting myself in the back of the head with my hands tied up behind my back somehow.

Just-

It's the face of a man who just realized that Paul "Mr. Chloroform" Manafort has his eyes set on him now

Fear

Nigger dick in bitch boy ass

He looked pissed desu.

The my wife and children will die of a freak accident if I don't do as they say.

Yeah. I got female anatomy raping my fanny at the moment

They're children deserve to die first, honestly.

Shhhh

Existential Horror.

It's the look of a man who's dedicated an entire career to trying to serve the interests of truth, bring bad people to justice, and clear out corruption in our government... realizing just how completely hopeless the fight is and the horrifying extent that the people he's fighting are willing to go to to preserve their power.

It's Hank Schrader after Walter has a dozen men murdered in prison to kill his case.
It's Janine Skorsky going dark after realizing not only did Frank murder Zoe and Peter, but he'd already gotten away with it.
It's Howard Beale listening to Jensen describe his corporate cosmology and explain how hopelessly out of his depth he is.

This is the look of a man who's faith in the ability for good to ultimately triumph over evil has been killed and is towing the line out of fear for the lives and livelihoods of his friends and loved ones.

>I've never touched a bench in my life I do not lift please dont fall for their lies i do not lift

Hillary is backed by entire government and FBI have no authority to recommend an indictment. He will just step down and pray for Trump to win.

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

>Issac...We're all gonna burn for what we did to you

>muh freedom and democracy
>muh human rights
>muh constitution
>muh order of law
>why is this not working
>y-yes sir, I w-will forget this ever happened
>s-she g-good girl, dindu nuffin

This face says FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Was it rape?