Does anybody else miss when the Daily Show was good?

Does anybody else miss when the Daily Show was good?

youtube.com/watch?v=cmdFne7LnuA

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/e65c2c/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-good-badfellas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn. Stewart looking old and ready to die

He really did commit to that pedo look.

You mean this?

lolno

Jon Stewart has always been good at making a joke with a point or purpose, compared to Colbert and shit like SNL which merely mock without substance

>kilborne's daily show
>good

Just because you're olds enough to remember it doesn't make it better.

thats true and he was likeable before he went full "YOU OWN NOTHING GOYIM"

>let's take a statement out of context and add goyim to it

he was basically saying people who voted for trump dont count

Good Things about Kilborn's Daily Show Power Rankings

1. Cayman Islands joke
2. Intro title sequence and music
3. Commercial title sequence
4. 5 questions

9998. Yambo

Daily Show hasn't been good since 2004. When Bush was re-elected the show went from cheeky and fun to overbaringly cynical and mean-spirited.

Does anyone think he's becoming increasingly attractive? This disheveled forest-man look is fucking great on him

t.literal faggot

>cancer of society that literal sole source of news is fucking comedy central
>they cant sit still long enough to listen to actual politics so they need a laugh track and a smarmy jew shrugging his shoulders after every written joke is delivered to tell you its your turn to laugh

Yeah

t. literal faggot

>cant sit still long enough to listen to actual politics
Aside from very particular stories Sup Forums autistically analyzes, nobody on Sup Forums actually pays attention to politics.

all the time
I miss it all the time

>Good

What did he mean by this?

someone please take Colbert's glasses
they make him look old and stodgy, they don't compliment his face, they're just awful

I wonder what his (((nose))) would feel like inside of my asshole.

see

I want to live in the timeline where Conan got Leno's job and Colbert took over for Stewart. If I can't have that I want the timeline where John Oliver took over and Colbert kept his old show. Can you imagine the banter?

Stewart wasn't just funny, he was likable and charming. When he said something it felt like there was some weight to it, not to mention the fact that he was one of the only political late night shows, along with Colbert and Maher; all three had different formats so there was some variety there. Now late night is polluted with his Daily Show offspring, none of them are likable and they all beat the same drum.

DSIDF? (Daily Show Internet Defense Force)

YOU DONT OWN NOTHIN GOYIM

Fuck this ugly dying kike into the ground.

MAGA

show was actually based around humor instead of being based around fellating liberal egos

it was never good you brainwashed retard. the daily show is literally brainwashing propaganda. i guess i found the redditard thread

>you don't own nothing goyim

What did he mean by this?

>roll 212
the biggest small happy moment I've had in some time

dumb simpsons poster

>If a show has a certain point of view, it's brainwashing propaganda
>That's why I read Breitbart!

>LE EPIC BASED TRUMP XD
Kill yourself Sup Forumslution

4 years libcuck. Keep crying.

Colbert was brilliant when he was playing a character.

I don't understand how not liking Trump makes you a liberal. People with traditional conservative values have very little in common with Trump.

This. His current show will never cancel the years of satirical gold.

Best segment:

cc.com/video-clips/e65c2c/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-good-badfellas

don't worry Sup Forums, you won't get triggered. He's shitting on CNN.

>Republican blackface
>brilliant

Underage spotted.

>hey folks we got a great show tonight! we gonna make fun of... drumpf!
WOOOHH
>jon stewart lebovitz will be our guest!
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
>and get this... he will make fun of... drumpf!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
>lebovitz comes in dressed as drumpf, a yellow mop on his head
HAHA BOOOHHH
>just joking it's me jon stewart he takes off the mop
HNNGGG BRAVO DRUMPFF SUCKS!!!
>and i hate trump! i mean drumpf!
LMAAAOOOO *loud whistling*
>in fact i hate all of you, GOYIM!
WWOOWW YEEAAHHH
>and get this.... fuck drumpf....
HAHAHAHAH
>and fuck white people!
BOOOM STUDIO IMPLODES FROM INTENSE LAUGHTER

You could have made this funny but boy howdy, you did not

(You) tried

Daily reminder that Jon Stewart openly ranted about how angry it made him that faggots on the Internet were talking about how they wanted to fuck post-op Bruce Jenner, because it confirmed how """sexist""" society is that a """""woman""""" could be discussed so chauvinistically.

To Jon Stewart, if you're masturbating to trannies and bragging about it, you STILL aren't liberal enough.

And people treat this extremist as some kind of voice of reason, kek.

it's painfully unfunny on purpose

The thing with Jon is that he never seemed to talk down to conservatives as if they were all backward racists because he had family with conservatives who would be right up Trump's voting bloc.

There is no level of irony on which that post is funny
You failed and should try again later

>tfw crave Big Jew Nose up your ass.

Jon looks horrible

I like to believe it used to be good. But I refuse to watch old episodes only to find out that it was always bad and I was just too young and naive to realize just how fucking stupid liberals on TV are.

>comparing the lying hyperbolic mainstream regressive left with the level-headed fact oriented reality oriented far right
>conflating and pigeonholing everyone in opposition with leftist lunacy as far right

I don't need to read brietbart to know that old media is full of shit.

Bush administration deserved all the shit it got to be fair, didn't it? The tea party neo-cons had ruined the right as much as the cuckold SJWs have ruined the left , the problem is that Stewart is behaving like he did with Bush without understanding why people got so fed up with the current "left" which abandoned serious socio-economical issues in favor of identity politics

>tfw no BHN up your butt

There will never be a show on the same level of excellence as Jon Stewart's Daily Show.

He's just too damn witty and charismatic.

>tea party
>neocons

You are literally retarded, please neck yourself.

DELETE THIS

Jon was well-read on politics and could talk shop articulately with political guests

Trevor self-admittedly doesn't know shit about politics, feels uncomfortable taking on a political role because he's a foreigner, and would rather his interviews be focused on stuff he likes... like music. and to top it off he just isn't anywhere close to as funny.

so yeah i miss it. not just jon but all of the writers that left when he left.

>He used to shit on 24/7 news channels for blowing shit way out of proportion and for very biased and false reporting
>Now he's joined their efforts in order to push the progressive agenda

He's become the villain.

it wasn't good you were just young naive and ignorant of politics

TDS hasn't been good since Obama took office. Stewart went from lambasting the people in charge to protecting them.

t. Conservacuck

>The tea party neo-cons had ruined the right as much as the cuckold SJWs have ruined the left

How?

How does wanting lower taxes and an end to illegal immigration equate in any way to literal riots and car-flipping and flag-burning and macing white women because a college hosted a speech by an Internet personality who said cultural appropriation is bullshit?

Is Jon dying?

I am now a #CruzMissle

>Jon pretending that the media has ever given Donald a fair chance

>pretending that faux news isnt a media company

the daily show was never good.

Jon Stewars has never been more than a poor man's Bill Maher.

>forced memes

yay

He got the AIDS from sucking Bill Clinton's dick.

>John Leibowitz is this mad
what a time to be alive

>nobody cares thats why everyone shitposts every social media outlet on the planet about how much they hate current politician
>LULZ DUN REALLY CARE JUS SHITPOSTAN XDFDD!!11
kill yourself faggot, you care, thats why you tune into that faggot smarmy fucking jew to tell you what you should or shouldnt believe in, you pleb

Now there's a face I haven't seen in a long, long time.

They are so disingenuous. I don't know if it's because I'm aware of their games, or if they are just that easy to see through these days.

Notice how they establish a connotation with "believe me" as an indication of Trump lying, then proceed to play a clip of a series of "believe me's" - the majority of which did not follow statements that would even require proof. Mostly just assurances of Trump's campaign policies. It's just part of the way Trump communicates, but now the audience (and anyone that honestly watches the show for their political education) will connect that phrase with dishonesty, even though that correlation is not sound.

This is why "FAKE NEWS" is becoming popular terminology. People aren't buying it anymore, no matter how many retards they get in the audience to boo and laugh on queue.

>2013

>Legitimately supporting Trump

Hasn't this meme gone far enough?

I am so jealous of millennials, they so look much better than us Xers did. They all got perfect teeth from their parents and actually go to the gym and understand what hygiene and lifting weights can do. My generation is aging like shit.

I don't mean this as a insult to anyone, I am happy for millennials but just kinda shocked about it.

>if you're not sucking liberal dick 24/7, that makes you a Trumpster

Getting real sick of tribal retards like you.

So Trump
Right

This, and Craig was genuinely funny, not forced like Stewart's faux exasperation.

but user, it was never good, unless you enjoy watching a halfwit w/ 20+ writers spew his virtue signal spooge over retarded millennials who unironically don't know the difference between a 401k and an IRA.

Are you seriously claiming that there aren't multiple Trump supporters in this very thread?

He wants them to get their shit together

fuck off back to Sup Forums, samefagging dumbass cuckservative

>thinks people here unironically support Trump
It's all one big LARPing session, user.

The fire rises. Sup Forums was behind everything the whole time.

goddamn I want to sit on his face and feel that nose deep inside of my shitter.

>make fun of a man's poor hair

2tolerant4me

I don't support Donald Trump.
I don't support Hillary Clinton.
Racism.
Politics.
Televisionistic racial politics.
Trump was on the Apprentice.
You're fired!

nah