Alright, let's check out the next KickStarter project

>Alright, let's check out the next KickStarter project
>*takes big swig of red liquid out of a massive beaker while pressing play on the presentation video*
>*video of a woman pitching her project*
>*silence for just under a minute*
>Fucking embarrassing...
>You're a hog
>*keeps silently watching*
>*adjusts beanie*
>What a joke
>Look.
>*points at camera with two fingers*
>Listen. Honey. You have no talent. You're a fat worthless piece of shit. So busy fucking random men... fat...
>*lightly chuckles*
>How about you get back in the kitchen
>Hee hee HEE HEE HEE HEEEE
>Ha hee hee- Look. Honey. You're worthless. You have nothing to contribute to society. Hee hee... You're a fat lazy cum dumpster. This project isn't going to make your life better. No one cares.
>*another swig of red liquid*
>*long pause*
>See, this is why we can't raise minimum wage.
>Let's take a look at her Facebook
>*typing*
>Look at this beefcake she's fucking. What a whore.
>*long pause*
>Alright let's check out the next project

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2X1uAspTd8
youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA
youtube.com/watch?v=2H5jkos-OVg
youtube.com/watch?v=kUdRpwjDZKc
youtube.com/watch?v=cCW--H_OTPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Sam

Accurate. I can't believe I found this fag to be amusing or "new" a few months back. Sam Hyde is a testament to the dangerous hive mind of Sup Forums and Sup Forums and is now in full JUST mode. World Peace was pretty decent though.

I will never understand the appeal of his solo stuff

>I hate it here yet I come everyday
>I can say my stupid shit without it being downvoted into oblivion
>But Sup Forums is the hivemind because Im obsessed with Sup Forums because waycists bad :(

some of the absurd stuff like Pizza Threats and Round Bread is pretty funny imo

Sam is from a damaged home where he used humour as an escapist tool. That's why he laughs at his own jokes. He's also someone who used to bully people and doesn't feel bad about it.

What I get from watching a lot of his stuff.

shut up take a hike, go
youtube.com/watch?v=n2X1uAspTd8

he's right 99% of the time tho

>being abused means you can be an abuser with no consequence

pls stop

sam went from an exciting voice in comedy to a pandering boring crybaby in the span of one year

all started to go downhill when their channel first got taken down in 2014

It's getting a lot harder to ignore his shitty politics

Actually I am pretty sure he was bullied and he used humor to fight back.

Pretty much

How can you be bullied if you're 6'5

If you don't find his "scamming fans and hating women video", I genuinely think you are some piece of shit beta and should go to your Reddit home. Sometimes useless morons need to be taken down a peg, and he does it well.

I feel like I'm in the exact same boat as you. I honestly have no idea how it happened, either. Did he just have a super finite amount of good material? Did it go to his head the second he actually got a fan following?

It seems that reddit is quite upset

I think he made a comedic mistake in identifying himself with politics because he went from being an enigmatic figure making off-hand allusions to some greater system of belief to someone who's laid all their cards on the table and is basically just an edgy teen. of course it is/was an act, that's comedy, but it was a better act before, when he was this impossible to pin down outsider figure recognizable only for his spite.

Spot on. He does way more than that though, so I still like KSTV. No money from me though.

>6'4" male
>bullied

sam is not like any of you

majority of his fans are sub 6 foot manlets

you're so stupid holy shit

>making fun of kickstarter projects

So now that his failed tim and eric rip off show is gone he's copying idubbbz? I can't believe you people obsess over this guy.

Sam

hyde

KSTV was out before kickstarter crap

youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA

I can't wait for million dollar extreme 2.

Nope
Really, you're wrong

this was peak content and barely any of these skits ever even came out

Charls is confirmed gay, right?
I think it's cute

Lol these. 90% of the people who suck his dick are exactly the types who he'd shit on if he ever came across in real life.

/thread

is there an actual reason they never released this shit?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually you

check this vid of idubbbz falling for an MDE meme

youtube.com/watch?v=2H5jkos-OVg

That was actually pretty entertaining

I miss the show now.

>Hey mister, do you have a cigarette ?

>I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually you
I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually you

Charls is underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=kUdRpwjDZKc

They dun goofed and decided to let Sam pitch world peace instead

QEQ

>go to 1:38 of

>This women is in the fine bros REACT(TM) videos (0:31)

youtube.com/watch?v=cCW--H_OTPU

this right here

KickstarterTV was when I realized Sam wasn't funny.

>why post here if you're just going to be negative!!?!
>why doesn't Sup Forums allow us to downvote other users?!
>I need my safe space

I watched the first 2 episodes and I thought it was pretty funny.
Then I kept on watching and realised I could have stopped at the end of the first video because that's all there was. OP is pretty accurate. I don't recall the exact video but he went on a 15 minutes rant because some fat bitch wanted to make a website for other women to speak about women problems. This was really distracting how much he projected on those women with so little information and I had to shut it down, and it clearly became personal for him, whereas in the first videos it was still coated in humor.

Though I still think the delivery on the first minute skit of the first SKTV video is one of his best moment, really nailed it.

you hit the nail on the fucking head dude, shit

Seriously. I don't know if Sam's just become bitter and desperate or if he just never had anything to do with what made MDE funny in the first place.

wew

sam was funny because he was beta and ugly. he acknowledged this in an early vertical video that he was funny because he was ugly. now he is in shape, he dresses better, he grooms more, he has a professional set up and tv show. he was funny because he was a pasty weak loser bugging his mom on an iphone video. he has lost his character by improving himself

This.

sure thing, whatever you say kike

how much is goerge soros paying you to sow dissent amount these "alt right" nazis

>Charls had made out with a youtube mom