>go watch pic related instead

i hate myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how was it though?

I'd like to know too

This. I've been playing to see it.

Not OP, but I liked it. Takes some time to flesh out its story and some details remain unclear, but overall an alright film. Worth a watch.

Pretty bad and too long.
Aestethic is somewhat nice at times but there are a lot of stupid scenes and the MC's lack of logic is awful.

Is it similar to Shutter Island?

I thought it was a great exercise in atmosphere at the expense of story. Dragged on a bit but when things started going full Resident Evil 7 near the end I was all in.

Never saw shutter island, but I'll say this: this is a psychological horror/thriller. 2.5 hour runtime, though, so settle in.

> go see cure for wellness

> expext shutter island 2.0

> get this THE MOVIE:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0AckvdGbk4w

Didn't expect anything beside what i saw in the trailer and i never saw shutter island (people spoiled it to me)

nevermind thought you were talking about me, im tired.

Dw famm ill give u the basic gestault

Its like a slightly shittier shutter island with god tier cinemetography for the first hour and over long repetition the second hour. But then has a balls to the wall batshit twist that almost redeems it

She seriously looks retarded.

she is shia's gf

She looks Finnic as fuck.

So non-white but yet white at the same time. Weird shit.

Is it because her eyebrows are barely visible ? Looks like she has dead eyes...

well fuck it then ill go see it

>He didn't enjoy this kino
This film felt like it was made for me, I loved everything about it.
Objectively though, the casting and production design were 10/10.

this film is dogshit

What the FUCK was that shitty ending
Just came home from watching it an hour ago

"le stick it to your bosses and bicycle away with a creepy smile and the girl after defeating the villain with a terrible cgi face" Damn two hours of moody aesthetics and cinematography to just throw it all away for normies to like it, fuck the world fuck hollywood

Good movie, preposterously underrated by the press/audiences.

Its one of the most gorgeously shot blockbuster movies I can remember in ages. It's also absolutely bonkers and it works all the better for it.

This movie is probably most comparable to a Tarsem.

This is the review I needed