So he raped the fuck outta this kid, right?

So he raped the fuck outta this kid, right?

yea it's implied he's a vicious pedophile. pretty heavy stuff for a kids flick.

btw for the folks at home, this is what a real sexual predator looks like, not some regular old joe jerking off to pics of maddie zieglers feet.

take it easy pedo

>literally has to tell us what a pedophile 'really is' to defend his desire to lick a child's feet

Pedos are pedos. Scum to the core no mater the offense.

>t. pedo

what movie is this again

found the pedo

dennis the menace

most likely. it never really hit me until later on though because i watched this as a kid

dennis the menace. great kids film btw

The Gaper

Not every pedophile is a child molester. Some of us spend our lives trying our best to avoiding committing a crime.

They gave you Internet access in jail, Nick Bates?

euthanize yourself, faggot.

>When Dennis switches Mrs. Wilson's heart medication for high doses of methamphetamines, killing her instantly
Wow, really lived up to his name there

It was pretty dark that he buried her with her bare ass poking up out of the ground.

>t.pedo

Methinks the faggot doth protest too much!

hahaha le Raimi!

That doesn't make you less scum in any way tbf.

Well, I'm not going to kill or maim myself, so what else is there to do? There's no cure or treatment.

I would suggest chemical castration to suppress those urges, but I guess you wouldn't do that either.

Can't obtain those without going to a psychologist and can't do that without risking ruining my life. I'm no risk to anyone as yet.

There's no cure for pedophilia like there is no cure for homosexuality

You must've never watched the movie: Dennis nearly poisons Mr Wilson with nostril/sinus spray and mixing chemicals with his mouthwash. There's also a legit stalker hobo pedo played by Christopher Lloyd.

Mr Wilson also catches a bad stomach ache from the poison and has a scene shitting on the toilet violently. Walter Matthau was really commited to the role, making faces the entire 7 mins and persuading the director to not shy away from the male nudity

>>I have never had a bad thought in my life

Normies.

Comparing homosexuality and pedophilia is a mistake. Homosexuality is a legitimate sexual orientation acted on between consenting adults. Pedophilia is a mental disorder rightfully illegal to act upon.

I've reported every post in this thread to Criminal Minds, you fucking pedos

Pedophilia is a sexual orientation. You are sexually attracted to it, it is your orientation regardless if they consent or not.

if you being the faggot you are, wanted to fuck another faggot but that faggot didn't want to consent in that temporary moment you could be known for having a mental illness?

It's a sexual orientation, a bad one granted but it's real.

The only distinction is moral.

Orientation only involves sex and gender, not age. Put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

I'll put you in my mouth and pull the trigger handsome

>I'm no risk to anyone
>"Some of us spend our lives trying our best to avoiding committing a crime"

>mentally ill person
>giving consent

Ya,no

t.podesta

holy shit I watched the fuck out of this movie when I was a kid. I recognized the kid and the apple immediately but forgot the movie. I was 4 when this came out.

That looks like a plate of colon cancer right there.

I tipped off the cyber police and they're on their way to get you.

this is the most Sup Forums post I've read all morning