Man vs Wild

why is he doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrVfuDx4ET8
youtu.be/3UpSlpvb1is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...duh

Because he don't eat anything that wasn't prepared beforehand and he fake 99% of the shit he do and he is never alone or far from medical assistance and everything is scripted?

Are you new to TV?

i remember when he bit into a live fish and its guts spewed out from another hole

hilariously disgusting

Gotta eat something, drinking piss isn't enough trust me I tried.

finally I can post this pic

Because he's a cuck

Somebody post webm of the guy next to him by the highway as they try to make it look like wilderness lol

His father called him a pussy one too many times when he was a kid. Gotta prove that old fucker wrong.

>he's never eaten raw meat
Fucking pussy. I don't care what others say, whites or blacks aren't the problem, fags like you are.

his show has a lot of good tricks tho

he literally donating everything though

>WOW This bug is really rare, thought to be already enxtinct. --- NOMNOMNOMNOM --- It has awful taste... ble

Didn't he also host that hilarious man/woman island show where the chicks were too dumb to find the beach on a 2 mile island?

i like when he slides down mountains instead of going around

remember the not fake, toucheverybeast guy? his son is as much overexcited about animals
youtube.com/watch?v=BrVfuDx4ET8

money and he has a lot of retarded fans that believe literally everything he spews on his shows.

Please I need to see this.

He doesn't like grylls

uwotm8

I don't care of that things a man or a woman, if I came back and saw that fucking mess sat next to my son I'd fist fuck their face.

>not cleaning the fish before you eat it
Isnt this nigga putting on the façade of some expert survivalist? Immersion ruined.

He's the hero we deserve

He seems like he genuinely enjoys the wilderness and survival skills.

that pic is disturbing

My nigga

raw meat looks so juicy and refreshing, when I see a bloody steak I'm instantly reminded of something extremely juicy like melon or pineapple.

steak tartare is godlike you peasant. get a job, hit the weights, take a shower, have sex, get a clue

is this /ourguy/ then?

Does anyone have that wiki they went through all the bad advice and stuff that gave away he was filming in safe areas like next to a road?

youtu.be/3UpSlpvb1is

lol beautiful pan shot

WRONG.

This is our guy.

Everyone else is a phony, or tryhard edgelord.

This is a great way to ensure you get parasites.

Gotta love them short shorts

THE BEST.

i have to wait another 8 years to get a opportunity ( -_-) .. ( :_;)

>You have to be really careful
>jumps immediately on it