Third world country

Third world country.

Those tiles are called African tiles, or Portuguese tiles here in Brazil.
Not even joking.

What material should one put on top of a first world roof?

RUDE
U
D
E

Pic related.

Is that why you have them in Italy?

ones without any culture

I think this one is way cooler.

patrician tier

That's a strange way of spelling "comfy"

exactly

Fuck you Italy, roof tiles are aesthetic af

>Amianto
You post gave me cancer.

I think he is talking about the model of the tile. Not the material.

First world (:

That good stuff

Comfy world country

get out Bilbo, we don't have your ring here
true patrician tiles, you pay a shitton of money for something that is older than you

i agree, slate master race here

I imagine the sound that those tiles make when you got a strong rainstorm.

>mfw people died because of falling tiles in the last earthquake

Find 1 flaw

CLAY

MASTER

RACE

>light
>cold
>enviromentally friendly
>cheap
>A E S T H I C
>chemical and UV resistant

that guy is pissing on the house

we put tiles over a concrete slab, you can't hear the rain on the tiles

the flow

First world

>le solar jew.
Do you know that the carbon footprint of photovoltaic panels is way bigger than the worst coal burner power plant?
Even using his entire working life, you still don't pay off the carbon emitted during the entire mining operation, transport, manufacture, installing?

If you want real solar power. Build a thermal solar plant.

designated suicide roof.

Then there is no reason to use tiles.

Wat? We use them a lot for our traditional houses.

Exactly.

wtf? Metal roof is cheaper than tile roof.

no, tiles isolate from heat and let the water/snow flow away

I have no idea why people deliberately get rid of a usable surface area that can be used as a nice living area during summer nights

this

(shitty) metal roof is mass made and large, it doesn't need much support to serve it's purpose
tiles are small so you need a lot of support to place them in such way it doesn't leak, break or one tile goes flying with strong winds. They also look nicer and are easier to replace

asbestos covers insolate pretty well, and used to complement metal. But it's being phased out due to health concerns

yeah, lung cancer is a minor issue

>summer night
>brazil
>40ÂșC
>80% humidity
>mosquito bigger than birds
>snakes falling from trees
>niggers running around
Enjoy.

I thought modern buildings can withstand snow and you can have drainage installed for rain. As for isolation, you can have a well isolated horizontal roof without the need for the tiles.

nice digits

not if you have a yard. Besides, that kind of roof is prone to water infiltrations over time (it's not going to happen in the first 10 years, but after that...) which can be disastrous

Guarantied lung cancer*
You can smoke 2 pack of cigars for 80 years, and still have 70% of not got cancer. But with Amianto (Portuguese for the material used in those tiles)... HOHOHO i dare you to cut one of those. (they are illegal now days in Brazil)

>that kind of roof is prone to water infiltrations over time

If it is shitty built then maybe, but well isolated roof I doubt it.

yeah it's called amianto here too, the trade name was ethernit if i recall right

>ywn spend all day long with your slav mates filming yourself doing crazy stunts and stupid things, saying kurwa and drinking vodka

Reminder that Jesus didn't believe in tiled roofs

proper eating habits, and a healthy lifestyle in general make sure it won't be an issue. Now if you eat shit every other day, or smoke cigs, etc of course it's another cancer promoter (because that's what carcinogenic means).

residential buildings seldom see structural maintenance (and often too late). High humidity and the seasonal rain do a lot of damage, add to it the temperature amplitude damage, and you quickly see why it's not very popular here.
I have a neighbour downstreet with a roof like that. The first years it look rad as fuck, but as time went it degraded pretty fast.
Now they bleach it once a year (yes, the house is white to make maters even worse) and 6 months later it looks like an abandoned pool

It's probably the weather. Here flat roofs can withstand centuries without structural damage.

>trade name was ethernit if i recall right
Here was BRAZILite.
Brazil gave a lot of cancer around (pause to nation wide Hue). Now days they use a mix of cement and glass fiber.
>jews don't wanted to expend money in tiles.

Fuck you, they're aesthetic

>HOHOHO i dare you to cut one of those.
yeah, don't do that. The microparticles it causes while being cut, lodge in your lungs and fuck you up (it's like glass, except it also gives cancer)

>tfw it's not funny, because 90% of cattle that you know exactly doing this shit on daily basis

Nice

Source on that? Also, a lot of people on places with expensive electricity go for solar, not because it's more environmentally friendly, but because they pay for themselves in no time

Right: North of Nantes (first world)
Left: South of Nantes (third world)

Nantes is here.

right now, steel or asphalt shingles

I've had galvanized steel for the last 20 years, not a single sign of corrosion, don't even do much maintenance

kek try selling a house with solar panels, is a pain, no one gives proper maintenance because of $$$

Another photo where can see the slate / tile demarcation line.

betul

Here we have rain

We do have rain here too, just not in summer

Just search on google for solar panel carbon footprint.

stop torturing me

Alright, visited like 5 different websites, most of them claim that the grams of CO2 per kWh goes from 10 to like 100, roughly a tenth of coal power plants
Pic related is a study for the UK parliament based on 15 different papers and a bunch of power plants worldwide. They all say that, even when taking into account the footprint caused by manufacturing, and ignoring how easy it is to recicle PV cells, it still has a smaller footprint than coal. And that's a 2006 paper, I bet manufacturing process has only gotten more efficient with PV.
Carbon capture next gen coal power plants on the other hand get announced every year, and cancelled the next

They only count the manufacturing process (assembly the parts). Those panles are made with rare minerals found in sparse places over the world. To mine it, first you need to destroy the forest where its siting. Not even talking about transport it over all the world.

>rare minerals
some are, some are not.
Solar is not viable for mass production, you have nuclear for that. But coal is the worst both for envoriment and local populations (as it causes a lot of background radiation, far more than nuclear since they are forced to have heavy shielding)

>Solar is not viable for mass production
Solar heat is viable. But the eletrical jew don't like the idea of harvest sun to heat a large amount of water using cheap mirrors.

Thor are for snowy combate

Oh, I don't know....

>italy
>not fifth world

actually we are seventh world, southern italy nineth

A truly patrician choice if you rob people and live in slums