How do actual black africans look at blacks living in USA? do they consider them subhuman?

How do actual black africans look at blacks living in USA? do they consider them subhuman?

wasist afaik

their probably jealous

considering even the most worst off blacks in the U.S. live like the top 10% in Africa

the africans i know see them as lazy fucks who live on welfare

How do actual slavic sl*vs look at sl*vs living in USA? do they consider them subhuman?

that's really not true

Hela jealous.
Just like how gooks envy their new world counterparts.

yes

We see them as kings and queens

i dont think they feel any connection with them, american blacks seem to think that africa is some homogeneous country where all blacks get along and love each other

> Be African tribe in the 1800s
>Make neighbours your bitch, sell them to white guy with boat
>200 years later
>Switch on your tv you bought with Nigerian iol money
>See their ancestors either become servile oreos or kill each other for Massas amusement
>Sleep well knowing you made your neighbours into bitches for forever

Yeah it's probably like the top 1% if you exclude the 2 or 3 not complete garbage countries Africa have

Kangz and Queenz*

Off-topic, but does anybody else feel a lump of playdough or actual dough in their head when they see a naked female body

Sometimes when I bite into a soft sandwich I remember beautiful female hips and bottoms

American blacks just know fuck-all about Africa period. I doubt even most of the we wuzzers can name a single actual black African country.

>I doubt even most of the we wuzzers can name a single actual black African country.
Egypt, they can all name Egypt. They just have a fucked view of Ancient Egypt.

>actual black African country
>Egypt

They consider them blessed and suck their dicks also.very jealous they arent in africa ruled by blacks

Oh look, it's another wh*te that thinks he enslaved blacks during Egypt.

No, I feel my retinas warm and tingle.

>ywn experience a nuru massage with Asa Akira

50:50 here in the USA.
Gods and clods rule applies to all immigrant groups here.

Gods = engineers who came in with a skilled visa.

Clods = refugee and family based visas

The Greeks raped Egypt and then ruled them.
Ancient Egyptians weren't even niggers, they were middle eastern (shitskin)

Egypt was a mixture of races you wh*te pig

When Obama won people in Kenya had parties on the street. When he visited Kenya there were people who named their children "Air Force One"

>biden in tears realizing that no-one will ever call their son Air Force Two