ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/345175/7451602/nuts-map-CY.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kebap

My ancestors :)

cockroaches eating feta cheese

poverty?

They say it is a lawless state.

Turkish puppet state

But Cyprus is a highly economically developed country according to meme maps.

You idiot. That's bc Eu and Cyprus consider Cyprus in theory non-occupied and territorial unbreakable. In realty they only consider the other non-occupied by roach part.

btw check name and and highlighted white region of OP's pic?

The meme map has all of Cyprus as blue. If you are telling me that for half of Cyprus they are just pretending it is economically developed, you only prove the point that the map is a meme.

Would any Walloons care to explain why all Wallonia is relatively underdeveloped?

cCc amk

personally, i can't wait for the whole island to just become British like it should do, we rule the fucker anyway. might as well get some cheap holidays out of it.

>inb4 Cyprus is already cheap

we all wish it was british

we're eating your mom's ass

turk stereotypical internet comments lmao

Cyprus is like kosovo,

non country.

cCc Turkiye stronk ccc fuk kurd fuk gayreek amk ottoman your r fater amk cCc

They have 18k usd gdp per capita. 10% less than south almost on a par with greece. Which underage started poverty meme

united countryballs squaaaaaad UC UC UC

Meme map is from European Union. Cyprus is part of European Union. It doesn't take account the development or GDP capita of the occupied part. Since EU considers Cyprus as one and represented by the Republic of Cyprus they paint the entire region as blue considering non-occupied part. Have you seen any non EU countries in the map, user? Do you know who are the member states of EU?

Cyprus is Britain

And they did that without EU.

Really embarrassing for greeks.

>we pretend this thing, therefore we will misleadingly label a map
I bet you think Crimea is Ukrainian because most countries didn't recognize it's annexation.

Wallonia used to be the most prosperous part of Belgium thanks to the coal exploitation, with the fall of the main part of economy of Wallonia it became poor while the other parts of Belgium that did not rest on mining could develop themselves.

A more important question is how Wales can be so fucking poor, it's eastern Europe-tier.

Yeah it is, not the occupied part though.

So basically they became Detroit?

It still must be pretty weird for the roachbros living there, considering that they make like 1/5 what Greeks make on the other side, and basically live in poverty just like all other Turks.
I think this is why Turks in Thrace don't want to be part of Turkey, they fear they might become poor as shit too and live under oppression in a Mudslime state instead of getting handouts for being a mudslime minority and basically enjoying the freedom the west world gives you. Sneaky roaches.

Yes, basically

Should ask a Cypriot though, he told us roachbros come to the Cyprus to sell watermelons and clean streets, so they are essentially what gypsies are to us.

>manufacturing
>the same thing as mining
Not quite Euros. But I'm happy to inform you all.

It is not what I think. it what EU thinks, fucking burger. It is not to upset Cyprus and Cyprus authorities. It is not mesleading because de jure for UE and Cyprus it is their territory.

If you see the Cyprus it is not even divided burger between Turkish """Cypriots""" and Cypriot part.

See
You must finish your high school to post here underage.

it's a buttblasted rapebaby don't mind him

Roachbro you really need to improve on your English. I can barely understand what you're trying to say, I'm only getting the feeling of rage you have.

>friend worked in the Swedish UN contingency and showed us around Famagusta

was pretty neat

Who would have thought that after 40 years of invading Cyprus, they'd have to clean dogshit off the streets of Cypriots in order to get by. Life's a bitch, but then again they were probably cleaning dogshit before.

not meant to quote the roach

eww

by rapebaby i mean he's not Turk rapebaby, he's a Slavic rapebaby
i almost doxxed him but need more pictures

How was it, I heard it's a ghost town since the roachbros use it as a buffer zone with whites.

>GDP per capita $15,109 (Nominal, 2014)[1]

according to wikipedia. greece gpd per capita was 16k euro in 2014 according to wikipedia so northern cyprus is actually as the other turk said, has about 10% less gdp per capita than greece.

They must have a constant facepalm, they actually managed to put themselves outside of Europe and under roach control, while every other Turk tries to flee to Germany. They dun roached.

I'd believe him if the post he replied to was from a German.

whats the difference?

Why do you keep replying to yourself?

Why not, roachbro?

misleading

NUTS administrative
>For administrative purposes, Cyprus is divided into six districts which are subsequently divided into 33 municipalities and 576 communities. The administrative offices of the districts are laid under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of the Interior.Municipality and community councils are directly elected bodies.

and:
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/345175/7451602/nuts-map-CY.pdf

>Note: Northern Cyprus-controlled lands are included in the area figures, but population WAS NOT enumerated there. The UN Buffer Zone is included in both population and area figure
I hope you American user understand this now.