Moonlight

Moonlight

wtf i hate the bogs now

Can I get a quick rundown on this meme? who are those guys? why do they look so weird?

I thought they were on our side?

>implying they're on anyone's "side"
>implying there are sides

Oh you sweet little blue pilled child. When you're ready the bogpill will be here for you.

>bogdan bogdan bogdanoff starts playing

Why? The Bogs have enough love for all of us, their children.

This.
You just don't understand, do you, kid. It's all white knights and heroes, we have to make decisions, kid, you know, we try to set bad people on other bad people and sometimes, we let the good guys lose. You wanted Hacksaw Ridge to win, but to us, it's just collateral. It's a very delicate decision. Over here, you got all the people working for a cause, and over here, you got all the people working against it. And we're the fucking pivot.

>B-but sir... we already called it for La La Land.

>the call that saved television and film

You're only two days late faggot

The call that saved the left.

>tfw you let bog posting slide because the kids gotta have fun with their memes

>the call that prevented a racewar

>I thought they were on our side?

Rudimentary creature of blood and flesh. You touch our minds, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. We are beyond your comprehension.

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

The time of our return is coming. We will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom.

We are the Vanguards of your destruction.

kek

Bogs know no concept of time, they are all at once

are they the things from arrival?

It's Moonlight.

The call that saved cinema.

as far as I know, those guys in Arrival were based on Boggs, yes. They had to water down their knowledge and abilities though, it is important to get people of the world slowly accustomed to Boggs, too much info on them at once would cause human mind to implode

Just a couple plastic surgery freaks who are rumored to own the moon or something

Cancel it.

cancel the show

The Bogs are not ugly, they are beautiful. We are the ugly ones.

Bogdanoffs, forgive him, for he doesn't know what he is doing."

The more I See their Faces the more I Begin to realize This

I'm in full support of having more Bog threads, but I don't understand why they're always shown making phone calls. Surely they've advanced beyond our primitive technology?

they grow on you, don't they?

Sure, they have advanced, it is we who have stagnated.

Right, so why are they using cell phones?

Because we can't intercept their brain waves

This is Toreno's speech from GTA.

Try to send an email to an abo in middle of Australia.

the call that saved america

If You Knew What They Knew What Would You Do?

call Barron for help

No you dumb faggot, you're two days late reposting this EPIC XD meme. The joke has already been made, you fail, once again, to come up with something even remotely original

>thatsthejoke

The thread that saved Sup Forums
Really makes you think

What did he see?