Are we finally going to break fucking #4 after this week?

are we finally going to break fucking #4 after this week?

The announcers during the Iron Bowl were talking like Wisconsin doesn't even exist.

Wisconsin does more with 2* unrated white farm kids than anyone else for decades. Nobody on Sup Forums except rubes and mudbloods would cheer for anyone except Wisconsin.

i know right

>we

>we
No. Maybe if you beat someone with a pulse. Until then, you belong in the cuckshed with the other cupcake schedulers.

yes, we. i spent two semesters at UW as a foreign exchange student.

1. clemson
2. oklahoma
3. auburn
4. alabama

rip wisconsin

>but 1 loss Bama whose best win is Miss State is deserving of getting in because muh sec

Go fuck yourself ESPN shill

dude, who even cares?
Wisconsin is in no matter what, like I can't even invision a scenario where they're not in after the Iron Bowl

What position do you currently play?

ask your mom, nigger.

>Chumpson loses to Losercuse
>AWWWWburn loses to chumpson and the Bayou Stranglers
>Bummer loses to AWWWWburn
>fighting Mayfields lose to corn field literal-whos
>DA EWW loses to Shit Pitt

And the only team with a clean schedule...
WisconsIN.

I look forward to the asspain when Bucky TCB's against "literalwho"SU, then stomps whoever the "#1 team in the nation" is (because no way will the playoff committee make even an undefeated Wiscy #1, not that it matters)

It's happening. Chryst is /ourcoach/, Wisconsin is /ourteam/, this is /ouryear/.

if they beat tOSU then they will be moved up but beating up on Minnesota won't convince anyone. Clemson 1, Oklahoma 2, Auburn 3, Baba 4. Miami falls to 6.

Clemson's going to be out of the top 4. Alabama's loss is a MUCH higher quality loss than Clemson's. They're getting kicked out.

1. Oklahoma
2. Auburn
3. Wisconsin
4. Bama

>1. Oklahoma
>2. Auburn
>3. Georgia
>4. Bama

because SEC

I really just don't think Bama will be out of the top 4. I'm not a Bama fan, but I just don't see the committee putting them out because of one quality loss. Clemson's loss to Syracuse will cost them their spot in the playoffs, and rightfully so.

Please cite where I said that faggot

it doesn't help when pic related runs it and has the mentality of a southern fan boy

I want to like them but they play such boring football.

>not appreciating beautiful classic rushing football

learn to look for the linesmen and fullbacks seamlessly dominating their blocking marks

He plays your mom's tonsils with his dick

A loss to OSU and they’re done.

I wasn't totally on board with Wisco but after seeing croat bro on board I think I'm convinced

>Quality losses
I fucking hate this meme, schedule is retarded, the """"""quality"""""""" of your losses is a house of cards based on the preseason rankings. Either wins should be paramount or there should be no rankings until week 7

The only schedule that is retarded is wisconsin's
Play real teams and maybe people would give a fuck about your shitty team

Didn't matter for Alabama or Georgia.

At least they played one (1) real team in Auburn. That’s all it takes to expose a shaky team. Wisconsin doesn’t have a game against a real team, so we don’t know if they are shaky or not.

You mean the "real" team that lost to Clemson and Georgia who also played nobody?

>thinking loss quality matters more than win quality
>In 2017

We've all had this same conversation every year, and it should be pretty damn obvious that the committee cares way more about wins than losses.

>we
>Croatia

Alabama played Mercer.

Mercer. they're 5-6 in the FCS.

Wisconsin won't get any respect unless/until they beat tOSU next week.

The Saban Formula (TM)

Schedule one OOC team against formidable opposition a year, on or near home turf (to diminish the road danger)

Fill in the rest with utter bottom of the barrel memes that you don't have to dedicate any time or resources to and can simply focus on the big games to whore out on your resume

let the SEC spook do all of the work with regards to your conference record

This is how it will shake out:
- ACC winner is in
- SEC winner is in
- Big10 winner in in
- OU is in with win

Only wildcard in play is if TCU wins, then depending on the bowel movements of the committee:
- Bama (-1, but no titile game)
- Wisconsin after losing (-1)
- Clemson after losing (-2)
- USC if PAC12 title (-2)

Likely pick will be USC in this scenario, even over Bama or the others, just due to politics and not taking 2 teams from one conference over a conference champion.

t.brainlet

>Miami being in after losing to Pitt

Not happening

After knocking off Clemson? Yeah, they'll be in, even with the loss to Pitt.

If they win the ACC they're in be shared they would have to beat Clemson, and at least one ACC team is in.

>1 loss ACC champions that beat Clemson
>not in

>second worst football conference year in and year out
>deserving an instant pass for losing to BOWL INELLIGIBLE teams
>AT THE END OF THE SEASON

More delusional than the 3-4 PAC 12 homers left on this board

>would unironically put in non conference champions over winners
>calls others delusional

>Would rather put in a team that lost to an unranked literally who team.

The problem with Wisconsin is that everybody knows that Hornibrook sucks and that he's going to play like shit once he faces a real defense

They need to start Jack Coan

>The literal National Champions last year lost to the same team

never stated that you illiterate cuban pole smoking monkey
Miami wins the conference and still doesnt deserve to be in the playoff
you and your fanbase are uneducated losers

they also beat someone impressive during the season you cuban rapebaby

>miami's most impressive win is the team that got bootyslapped in the pac 12 tonight
>that also got bootyslapped by USC earlier in the season

Miami has the weakest loss in the top 15

>once he faces a "real" defense
Indiana (21), Minnesota (27), Iowa (32), and Purdue (35) all have solid defenses. Wisconsin still beat them all handily. All these memes about Wisconsin's record being anything other than an accomplishment are hilarious, keep 'em coming.

12-0, soon to be 13-0

If only those teams were in the SEC where, like a shitty team like Miss State, they would be ranked 5-10 spots higher than they deserved and look like "solid wins".

that was getting under my skin as well

Hornibrook is still terrible. They have a heisman finalist running back which has opened things up for him, but when OU, Auburn, Or Clemson stack the box he's gonna get exposed

Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Auburn
Clemson
5 Alabama

Honestly agree with this

On a sidenote: Brett Bielema just got fired as coach of Arkansas on the same day the Badgers cap a perfect regular season.

I hope a bunch of people have been tweeting his wife #karma right back at her. Bitch.

>12-0, soon to be 12-1
ftfy

>OU
lol