WTF

NEW YORK TIMES PROMOTING COMMUNISM

twitter.com/nytopinion/status/912469539283177472

vid.me/Kc0qq

>surprised that Communism wasn't 100% bad

Believe it or not, even Hitler had a few good ideas.

only one

>a few good ideas

you mean a few bad ideas?

It's illegal to be a communist in this country

he had many good ideas

t. Hanz

i think its true communism made more woman workers in croatia there isnt lot of stay at home moms like in some other countries like usa

there are barely any stay at home moms in the U.S. you dumbass

It isnt promoting Communism, its stating that women got valuable lessons out of the dumbfuck ideas communism holds

t. ditzelstein

>communism made more woman workers in croatia

that isn't a good thing.

Yeah like, kill the birds

>women
>lesson

o sweet sweet gullible child

>In 1967, 49 percent of mothers were stay-at-home mothers. That proportion steadily dropped through the decades until 1999, when only 23 percent of moms stayed at home. Since 1999, the percentage of mothers who stayed at home began to increase again, rising by 6 points to 29 percent in 2012. The researchers note that recent declines in the labor force participation rate and rising immigration were likely factors in the increase of the stay-at-home rate. They also indicate that the rise in the proportion of mothers who stayed at home will not likely continue because most mothers surveyed would like to work part-time or full-time.

30% lol i would say thats a lot

reminder it's all america's fault that both our parts of the world is getting invaded by 3rd worlders

>American media populated by the offspring of American universities say something in support of communist regimes

Color me shocked

>third world country likes to be edgy when it comes to women

Why do they do this?

>America's fault

If Germany didn't sperg out, the Middle-East could've still been a colony.

And at the cost of mere 10s of millions dead. A bargain!

>flag
>ke...wait.

>opinion
They're not wrong though, it did equalise sexes significantly and provide a mentality/circumstance that allows Chinese women to "dream big".