Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. Inshallah Allah shower us with the blessing. Ameen rab al alamyen

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters. Inshallah Allah shower us with the blessing. Ameen rab al alamyen.

Jazakum Allahu Khariun my brothers and sisters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rjDwm4PMJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYPA faggot

proper cropping is apparently last in their list

What secret phrase do I have to say not to be beheaded when you guys start shooting?

depends if you get one that asks you to say koran verses before shooting

You'll be first to the Goats?
1st to the 9yr olds?
or first to blow up?

last to admit earth is spherical?
the sun sets in a lake of mud ;)

Romanian Muslims don't exist.

Sup cunts..

Don't b offensive pls.

Sorry son, I can't install allah, I have McAfee antivirus.

and who determines allah's will? it seems to change constantly.

An ideology that can't handle bantz can go fuck itself

das it mane

Organized religion is a powerful tool for controlling masses.
Who determines allah's will? Men do.

Speak English or Die!

youtu.be/0rjDwm4PMJY

Fuck You
-xoxo

Why u so offensive
Charlie hebdo deserved for their disrespect

dead for drawing...

Do you want help uninstalling allah?
First you need to remove faith in pedophiles. Next try to get some common sense. Afterwards you install critical thinking.

Congratulations, you are now a human bean.

Thankfully cutting heads, hands and labia is still considered more offensive than posting a pic of your hirsute raperophet, if only just slighly bit more.

Murderers, rapists and torturers are supposed to feel offended, ostracized and ultimately punished by any means necessary. If you can't deal with the consequences of being a member of a global stupidity spreading and brainwashing crime sindycate, you're free to leave at any time.

Oh, wait, that's right. You actually aren't.

sorry mohammad saw was the best man of history. don't insult him bcuz the ummah will get you

cancer

cancer

u r offensive. delete your comment

eat shit

Islam started civlization and created science. Islam built the compass and gave it to europeans, then the spanish and english n rest of europeans used it to discover the US and kill and steal the lands of the natives. Islam gave mathametics and algebra which helpd create computer. Islam helped create steam engine. Islam help translate the Greek scripts. Islam helpd uunderstand the science of the universe and helped the west to reach to the Moon.
Islam gave us currency. Islam gave us schools. Islam gave us Universities (Madarasa).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrasa
Inshallah Allah will guid us all in the right path and we all live in peace. Jazakum Allahu Khairun my brothers and sisters.

Mashallah, Aid moubarak to all my foreign muslim brothers

Your flag made me think you're a troll.

Your spelling and grammar are so retarded that I actually start to believe you truly are muslim.

Fuck Muhammad. If I had time machine I'd go back and wait in front of his pregnant mother pussy and I'll drown that infant pedophile in nearest oasis.

>Islam started civlization and created science.
[citation needed]
>Inshallah
I've already told you, I've got an antivirus, I can't install allah. God damn.

Thank you brother salaam aliekum peace be wit you brother these infidels kufar will die

There is no big guy but Bane, and Nolan (Bravo be upon him) is his director.

Mohammed was a piece of shit pedophile. You are an inbred faggot and the world would be better off if every single one of you dropped dead immediately.

thank u brother salam aaleikum pray allah n be grateful and fight the kufr wallah

>Islam created science
Is that why the Quran says that freshwater and saltwater do not mix?

Even though it can be shown to mix?

behin chiyod

want more?
I have several.

What have you done in the last 1400 years expect kill 300 million people and inbreed out of control until your populous managed to reach African American IQ levels.

Literally, blacks with 25% white admixture are fucking smarter than you.