youtube.com/watch?v=YHOwdeO76xY
youtube.com/watch?v=KGcuUifZNq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/10678033

kekism

Autism apparently

ahaha

Yahwism.

I hate to sound like a pol fag nordic worshiping racist, but it is nature. The druids had it right 5k years ago.

I believe in a creator. The universe is structured. This is obvious. Where we went wrong is letting priests tell us what it means.

Discordianism.
There is no other religion.

Fuck off kike. Jews are the most racist piece of shit on the planet, if you are not genetically jewish they won't accept you in their tribe. These fuckers get a free pass at tribalism and ingroup preference while bashing white folk everywhere (see the movie about neo-nazis).

Protestant Christainity.

>muh work ethic
>muh sola sciptura
>muh sola fide

Much better than papism.

Well I'm a agnostic Sikh. My family is Sikh but I'm kind of not so sure about God. He might exist he might not.

What the fuck are you going on about?
Is not a jew in any sense. He is quite right, actually.

Tengriism essentially means sky worhsip, you look up the sky there is the universe. Universe means all that is.

Perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHOwdeO76xY

Agnostic = Cogito ergo sum
Fundamentally gonsticism of self existence.
Rest is belief, conceptualism.

Only Tengri (God) is greatest.

I think it's quite likely the whole of existence was designed, but I have no idea as to what purpose or if said deity wants anything to do with us.

Hell, I'm not even sure I could define God.

So, Germany is either polytheist mudslime faggot, new age retard, or fedora? We should have nuked you instead of Japan.

Tengri is one.

The body by itself is solely a machine.
Everything is controlled by Tengri, the great spirit of the sky.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGcuUifZNq8

Jews have rabis. The rabis have been making up judiasm since pre history. Did you mean to respond to me or are you legit retarded?

God exists. Your priest/preacher/rabi/cleric/shaman is probably a good person and wants to help you. But in the end all religion is man made.

I am what is known as a reluctant salesman. I probably have a 150+ iq. I scored 99th percentile on every standardized test I took. And I learned at a young age how to manipulate. But as a grew older I became disgusted with manipulating people.

Perhaps you like it. You might think bending people's wills is ok for a common good. That is a religion, but it has nothing to do with god.

>Hellenism

Yes, New Age retard has it covered.

A signal moves from another side of the planet, at incredible speed, just to end up in your brain.

It's one grid.

No concept of unity, no foundation for human progress.
This concept of the universe can be traced back to early Turkic people.

Tengri.

True or religion? Pick one fag

both relativity and quantum physics accept that this universe is indivisible and all individual things are just an abstraction . your programming will fight hard to conceal the truth

Judging by your oughts, praising kek is the true religion.

Norse paganism

Worship of the One True Goddess.

IMPERIAL TRUTH

aka

Humanity, FUCK YEAH!

Also fuck all the creeders, sheeple betraying the Emperor, and following Lectitio Divinatus by that ass sperg Lorgar.
Open your eyes sheeple

the world changes completely when you see the truth . there is no other comparable riches to that by very far .all this world things become obsolete .and you get to experience true Ecstasy but be very careful . if you try to free others they will hit back hard . so is better to keep your mouth shut .