Melbourne getting culturally enriched

>Families left terrified after 'African home invaders' smashed their way into two Melbourne homes using ROCKS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3676397/Two-Melbourne-families-left-terrified-African-men-invade-homes.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=134319
voxday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/your-skin-is-your-uniform.html#c8393867871549757046
youtube.com/watch?v=gffL5LX_qCI
heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/couple-shelter-family-confronted-in-airport-west-essendon-home-invasions/news-story/dbc268885f037e027c648deb5f1eb4e1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>UK newspaper

hmmmmmmmm

Melbfag here, just heard about it on channel 9 news.

Just quarantine and nuke this city tbf.

Kek. The leftist trash at news.com.au deliberately avoided describing the attackers.

Daily Mail actually seems to give a shit about reporting the news. Like they questioned the age of the """kid""" who murdered some bitch who worked with refugees here in Sweden. While our newspapers wouldn't touch his age or his race.

What does the home invaders race have to do with anything?

It helps people locate them by describing what they look like.

Dunno where Murdoch personally stands on multiculturism, probably takes which ever side is most popular

>(((Lowy))) Institute

Because they're always fucking niggers.

>apex gang at it again

I have a m8 in melbourne who's security company has been trying to stop them breaking into places, hopefully he gets to shoot them

Yeah but if they were white the media wouldn't say that the home invaders were caucasian. Why does is noteworthy to say that they were African?

How does that help? They all look the same to me...

They want to avoid any possible backlash against minority communities and fully expect people to be dumb enough to not realize race is only mentioned when the perps are white.

Helps people locate them, and in this case reveals ongoing problems with the local nignog community

Where were your niggers imported from?

Whoever is running your country is a joke. They could have just looked at Sweden and seen that importing dumb fucking niggers into the first world was a bad idea. It's a shame you don't even have guns, at least we get to shoot the kaffers when they start chimping out on occasion. Niggers here at least will necklace any who get out of line too.

LOL not even on the ABC News.

Sudan. What you get when you mix Islam and niggers.

When I saw this thread first thought is it is gonna be near Sunshine as the niggers line up nearly 200 meters around centerlink continuously over that way.

>Airport west

Close enough, they have been booted from the Footscray area because of the gentrification over there and they have been moving north like fucking locusts ever since.

Honestly when are they going to nuke this shithole, it is a fucking blight on this great country.

That guy looked like he was at deaths door for 50 years goddamn

They're Christian Sudanese. Christ cucks here were behind a big push to import them here during the war there.

That's what made me permanently drop Cucktianity as a religion

Move to Queensland m8

Sudan.

Did we get quality ones?
Sudan.

Did we get the good ones?

They actually said on Nine tonight that they were of African decent, I was amazed.

The pendulum swings.

From Queensland originally bloke, the missus wanted to shift down here to check the place out.

We have six months left on the lease and we are fucking off back up north.

I gave up fishing in North Queensland for this shit hole and never fucking again.

too many muslims

Just kill me

>ROCKS
We need rock control!!!

>Melbourne
they deserve it

kek no. Thankfully now we're just quarantined to the "flooded with asians" stage

I've been thinking about putting on black face and commiting crimes just for fun

Welcome back brother

We imported the niggest ones from the niggest parts of Sudan, and when they were at civil war as well.

>Did we get the good ones?

BAN ASSAULT ROCKS

See old Pauline has been giving the media the old stick the last couple of days for being a pack of dishonest cunts.

The lefties down here were crying over it while I was laughing my arse off, love or hate that ginger she at least will speak her mind, right or wrong.

>Sudan

They are just proof all niggers should be genocided. They contribute absolutely nothing, poor and stupid. Every person I have spoken to who has been there described it as your textbook shithole. Absolutely nothing of value would be lost if it just disappeared from the face of the earth. I hope the arabs enslave them all, maybe then they'll be useful.

The muslim ones who come here are regularly subjected to attacks by the local nigger populace. Not sure about the Christian ones, but kaffers gonna kaf I guess... All the same deep down.

Guns could have prevented this

Bet he doesn't feel that way about Israel.

Wall for Queensland border when?

Yes. Would be three dead niggers and Melbournites would sleep safe at night

>have a perfectly nice white country
>import a load of africans

>African home invaders
Isn't Australia suppose to have Abo home invaders? Why do you have both?

Don't worry, once you import more niggers (hopefully not) and they start being overrepresented in crime statistics due to (((poverty))), they'll start censoring it.

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=134319

Sorry m8, we need more ((Economic Growth))

Fucking Dindus

Abos are actually bro-tier compared to niggers.
I have some abos friends and they're based as fuck

You guys should have paid attention to us

We have proven, time and time again, you can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the nigger

That might be true, but you made most of Abos extinct, they are afraid of you, but they not forgotten about it. But the point being, if somebody should loot then Abos. Africans need to loot in USA or Africa, that's where they designated looting space is.

Abo's are too lazy to be violent nigger fuckwits

Sudan had a civil war. They started flocking to western countries.

Let Melbourne burn.

>you made most abos extinct
I'm a wog, not an Anglo

love my Anglo bros tho

What's an African?

Australia is almost unreachable and 100% unreachable by some fleeing Sudan civil war refugees. The reason Arabic(Syrian) refugees come to Europe is because that's the shortest path and they even get help from UN. There's no way that refugees from Sudan could come to Australia, you imported them 100%.

Six months and one week brother, let me be back over the border before we close the cunt off.

Finally be back where the sun is warm, the beaches are clean, the fishing is good and I can drink beer with rum chasers and not have young cunts looking sideways at me.

Honestly the fucken morons down here and their hipster ways makes me sad for Australia in general.

mfw not living in melbourne

couldn't we just keep taking all the chinks dollerydoos?

I had an ex-gf who disagreed with me keeping a crowbar under the bed. You can bet she would only grudgingly agree it was okay if this happened

melbourne is a containment magnet city. if you nuke it, the budding degenerates in other cities will have no incentive to move there.

We did thanks to rhe Christians here that invited them

>be me
>moved to melbourne as a degenerate
>nearly 5 years later
>right wing extremist

how the fuck did african niggers get to OZ?

uncommon?

You people don't get abos. They're like wildlife. They sit around in their shitty deserts and are too lazy to loot or organise. They aren't related to niggers, they're Australoids.

Yes though they are here due to importing from muh Christianity

Don't worry, alarm company advertisements imply they are always white men.

>Christ cucks here were behind a big push to import them here during the war there

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE KIKE ON A STICK WORSHIPING FAGGOTS

To show that immigrants might not be as perfect as say, the Greens let on?

Rupert Murdoch isn't a kike

Seriously they're christian? Or """christian"""?
Hmm maybe there is something to this race realism...

>I've been thinking about putting on black face and commiting crimes just for fun

They actually make a very realistic nigger mask that has been proven effective in similar scenarios

>rocks
smdh

lol and when I went to the city today there were red flag cucks handing out anti racism flyers

KEK

Yes most southern Sudies are """christians""", though in name only

>"Asian youths"

>speaking at (((Lowy))) institute

he's a shabbos goy

there's niggers here too.

they only come out at night to get drunk in the clubs

A nigger lacks the ability of having abstract thoughts, so he can not be religious, as this part of the brain(which homo negroid is missing) deals with this shit.

Like parrots they only mimic, but they can never understand

Yeh but nowhere near as many as down south

MRS:mirror self-recognition.

12 month old white and yellow children, along with all apes (including gorillas, they are just shy) most dolphins, corvids, psitticids, some monkeys and lemurs all easily pass this test in a similar developmental timeframe.

Another group that passes with flying colors are adult-stage social hymenopterans. That's ants,wasps and bees.

Non-whites/yellows consistently _fail_ this test from Nigeria to Peru to Pakistan until they are over six years of age.....probably on average, they don't get it until puberty.

Do you understand how terrifying it is to realize that friggin' pinhead-brained, sterile, worker drone ants have a developed concept of self that is on par with 12 month old whites and yellows, yet the rest of the genus *homo* lags far beyond until they are six to twelve years old?

voxday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/your-skin-is-your-uniform.html#c8393867871549757046

>When fucking ants have the ability to outsmart you at any point in your life.

Seriously though is Melbourne being such a shithole really a bad thing though? All the dindunuffins are in Melbourne and more will be drawn there, SJWism will thrive and good everyday Aussies will get red-pilled from it as will admittedly not many, but a significant number of SJW too. Melbourne is needed in a sense that it attracts the degenerates all together to one location separate from the rest of us. Shame they're such a stain on beautiful rural VIC though

official GOAT australia status:
1. queensland
2. all of Australia not covered in (1) (2) or (3)
3. canberra
4. melbourne

lel poetic justice if you ask me..

>half wits ruin the city with multi cult bullshit
>then get what they deserve
eat shit you fucking nation wreckers

they need to be struck by god
youtube.com/watch?v=gffL5LX_qCI

Yes they do you fucking faggot, how new to life are you, the news 99% of the time include a description of the perp if known.

We only have about 3000 spear chuckers in Melbourne.

Should have learnt from Sean Abbot and got the cricket ball instead

heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/couple-shelter-family-confronted-in-airport-west-essendon-home-invasions/news-story/dbc268885f037e027c648deb5f1eb4e1

Meanwhile in Australia

You wouldn't even know it was Africans from these news reports unless you read right to the bottom where it's mentioned once

Honestly if I read this article I would just assume they're bogans on ice

Saw it on SBS, but no racial description of course. They did however mention the recent rapefugee attacks at a Swedish concert.

Australia
YES
E
S

My cousin's a Greens voting, vegan arts student who recently moved to a Sudanese infested part of Melbourne and told me how "vibrant" they are.

She's a decent person, though. I hope she survives the red-pilling with minimal anal tearing because her boyfriend's too much of a hipster faggot to protect her.

Planes, courtesy of the government and Christians.

how can people live with that kind of cognitive dissonance? or are they just so brainwashed they don't even believe those animals do crimes like that

Poor refugees were traumatized by imperialism. Funny how Vietnamese Buddhists didn't pull that shit when they came here in the 70s. They at least had the decency to keep their crimes to their own communities.

Brisbane's becoming overrun with fucking leftist scum from down south though. I miss living in Cairns so much.

I called for a ban on Rocks months ago but THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU LET A COALITION GOVERNMENT DECIDE WHO SHOULD BE IN POSSESSION OF ROCKS REGARDLESS OF BACKGROUND.

They flooded the country with heroin.

Sorry, Minister for reason.

Won't happen again m'lord

Ban the fucking cockies too
Cunts dont shut up