ITT: Teams that will crash and burn

You first

This is a given. The only question is at what point in the playoffs. Do they crash and burn in the divisional, NFC, or Owl?

entropy is unstoppable; therefore, every team that has ever competed in every level of every sport will eventually "crash and burn," in the cosmic sense

I, too, watch Rick and Morty.

Yaroslavl Lokomotiv

what's that?

Not if the NFL ends because of CTE/low ratings and Wentz is on his 12th owl in a row.

God I hope it's the NFC Championship Game. There's nothing better than seeing the Eagles fail there.

>ynr Ronde Barber's Pick Six
>ynr Ricky Manning picking off McNabb three times

Why does it seem like everyone wants the eagles to crash and burn? The fuck kind of hateful envious shit is this?

Because your fan base is shit and they deserve an eternal stay in the pit of misery (dilly dilly)

Oh sure, you'll make the playoffs, but you know damn well Case Keenum is going to activate retard mode just at the absolute worst possible time. Maybe even in the Super Bowl at home, he's gonna become what we all know he is. He'll get possessed by the ghost of Josh Freeman in the playoffs while Teddy chugs bleach on the sidelines. This team has death written all over it.

You just know if Seattle plays Minnesota in the playoffs Blair Walsh is nailing the game winner

Rams, they will get BTFO by Saints tomorrow.

Vikings are the only team that I can see still winning out the season, but they do play Carolina and Falcons so who knows.

I guarantee you that Keenum will throw 3 picks and in spite of that the vikings will claw their way to a slim lead and then the seahawks will Russell Wilson negro magic their way down the field and Walsh will kill them with a chip shot. Then the hawks will go on to get eviscerated by the Saints or whoever.

>Why
lurk moar

Being from NEPA, philly fans are the worst scum alive. Whenever they have anything resembling a modicum of success, their delusions of grandeur reach levels that were once thought scientifically impossible. Then, like clockwork, the Eagles inevitably fuck up without bringing home a championship.
We don't so much "hope" the Iggles crash and burn, so much as we salivate at the inevitability of it.

Every time philadelphia and dallas play each other I pray for a fucking meteor to hit the stadium and wipe them out of existence

t. Bigotskins fans

Niners actually. I hope the entire NFC East dies in 4 separate plane crashes.

Owl against the Patriots desu

Autism all of you

Thanks queer. Enjoy your AIDS & fag infested shithole.

case keenum drinks the blood of his enemies out of their own skull

he'll be chokin on all that champagne for being named superbowl MVP

jealous gnats fans most likely.

t. new yorker

The bottom line is that the Eagles finally found our future HOFer franchise QB so even if we dont win it this year, we are aet for the next decade. The butthurt non factors in this thread probably root for teams that have qbs like noodle dick eli so its ubderstandable to be frustrated that football will be awful for you for the next 10 years while we are perenial contenders because of our future hofer qb.

S E E T H I N G