Are they getting kicked out? Bama has a quality loss, and Clumpson has a not-so-quality loss to Syracuse...

Are they getting kicked out? Bama has a quality loss, and Clumpson has a not-so-quality loss to Syracuse. The committee also really likes Bama.

They are currently ass raping a ranked team from your conference. I'm not thinking so.

Not a Bama fan, but I just don't see them missing the playoffs because of one quality loss.

lol faggot, Bama is not even going to their conference championship

>damage control

>Quality loss
Not a thing, these ratings are such a sham.
1. Wisconson
2. UCF
should be the real rankings

All Clemson needs to do is crush Miami in convincing fashion which should be pretty easy 9 out of 10 times

they have a win over Auburn

Before Auburn got their shit together, so no

>quality loss
*breathes in*

fuck clemson

>muh quality loss
Canceled out by quality wins, such as Auburn and (if they win next week) Miami

Alabama lost to a team Clemson beat. Not a chance.

because that logic always prevails

A team with the same record as bama with a conference title will surely make the playoff. Don't be stupid. Only a 2 loss conference champion like Ohio State would possibly get edged out by them (other than Auburn).

No and we didn't have our main qb and short week versus syracuse. Also beating Miami would guarantee a in spot.

>clumpson
Fuck off dumbass Bama fan. We beat Auburn who beat you tonight you dumb cunts.

I know Alabama fans are in bred, but this is a new kind of stupid. Strength of schedule is a big part of who gets in. Clemson beat auburn who beat alabama. It does matter.

>quality loss

LOL, MORAL VICTORIES M I RITE?

final four be wisconsin, clemson, oklahoma, and georgia/auburn. I'm not convinced Auburn will beat Georgia again so easily.

Also it's a Bama inbreds forgot we kicked their asses in national championship last year so we deserve in before them anyway thread.

No they'll likely be #1

>bama fans.
clemson has played a harder schedule then you guys

it think you mean clemson/miami. Miami even has a better resume(if they win) then bama.

I really hope either auburn wins/OU losses/Wisconsin loses so its pretty clear.

Clemson lost to a big fat orange man. Nice L

Clemson didn't kick anyones ass in that game you fucking hick.

Why Wisconsin over UCF? Surely if they have the same number of wins they should be tied, right? Or is this your subconscious trying to tell you that strength of schedule is a thing that matters?

>Quality loss
Losing by 2 scores to a team ranked 5 spots lower than you is not a quality loss. I still think Bama has a chance at the CFP but Clemson will not be left out if they beat Miami
1. Chokelahomo
2. Auburn/Georgia
3. Clemp's Son/Miami
4. Muh Tide/Wiscansin

What makes you think Oklahoma will be over Clemson? The committee has chosen Clemson above Oklahoma and Clemson's remaining schedule is better.

Oklahoma is going to breeze through its conference championship while Clemson or Miami will struggle to win theirs. Oklahoma is hot right now and I think the decision to have Clemson above them this week was wrong

Miami will still be in the top 6. Win and you're in.

bama hasnt beaten a good opponent this year. even miami with a win has beat 3 teams higher then the best team bama has beaten

Miami best win is over a shit ND team that almost lost to a military academy at home.

I keep hearing about clemson having "quality wins" yet who have they actually beaten? Auburn before they were good, and barely ranked VTech and South Carolina. And let's be honest, USC was only ranked this week because the rankers knew it would be a bloodbath and wanted to boost clemson by giving them another win vs. a top 25 team.

So basically they beat 2 ranked teams that shouldn't even be ranked, and auburn in the first game of the season before they were good. The rest has been shit teams. Talk about easy schedule.

I'm going to laugh so fucking hard when miami kicks their shit in. Miami, by the way, is shit too and was exposed, so even if they somehow beat them I wouldn't put them over alabama.

that va tech win is looking pretty good right now. This year the ACC is on par with the sec

>this BAMA homerism

Bama has played an over rated LSU and a MSU who just lost to an unranked Ole Miss team at home

>I think the decision to have Clemson above them this week was wrong
OK, but the same committee that decided the final week is deciding next week.
>Oklahoma is going to breeze through its conference championship while Clemson or Miami will struggle to win theirs
Debatable and still wouldn't be enough to make them pass Clemson if they win