*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

SHINRA TENSEI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbpR9R-8n40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you're looking for Sup Forums, buddy. I understand, I too am drunk on a weekday.

I unironically like Naruto

i stopped following naruto around the pain arc but boruto series seems promising

NOT SO FAST

I'll be drunk in a few hours and gonna watch either anime or a shitty movie on Netflix.
Maybe an adult cartoon like Bojack or F is for Family.
Who knows, I'll let my drunkeness depict what I'll watch later.

move. or else...

heh pretty good kid

Why didn't Sasuke use Shinra Tensei to kill Naruto?

Quick, can someone redpill me on Naruto, I never watched it before.

How's it compare to DBZ aka the best anime ever

naruto is stronger than sasuke and he reflected pain's shinra tensei

youtube.com/watch?v=nbpR9R-8n40

>fw your favorite character gets jobbed so bad you have to drop the series
Neji...deserved more

He was going to be the goat but they did not allow him to

Dbz seemed silly to me after watching naruto fights
Other than that theyre kinda similar same kind of seriousness and goofiness. Skip the war arc though everyone hates it

better because their is many more layers to naruto's lore and storytelling where as DBZ has potential to be great but it's quite one dimensional

It starts off with better fight choreography but then just becomes the dullest franchise in the history of anime. Neji pretty much sums up the entire plot, gets told he's wrong, dies, and then is proven right when Naruto and Sasuke are literally the chosen ones because they descend from an ancient bloodline of literal alien moon people. Who fly from planet to planet eating the fruit that give that planet's inhabitants ninja powers.

And no fuck you guys who say
>Well it's Kaguya from mythology!

"No!"
It's stated that they've done this to other places.

another Sup Forums reject faggot choosing Sup Forums

*Grabs Eraser*

Erase Tensei!

>le "Naruto and Sasuke didn't have to train to realize their potential" post

Of all the things in Naruto to complain about, you pick one of the shittiest

Remove uchiha shits now

>Neji pretty much sums up the entire plot, gets told he's wrong, dies, and then is proven right
LOL, thats correct

>Not comprehending a post.
It's the fact that no amount of work could make anyone, even people who arguably trained harder (Might Guy, for example) be capable of saving the world. It literally can only happen by the Chosen Ones because an Infinite Tsukuyomi is gene-locked to only be broken or withstood by someone with the special bloodline.

I do too, Pain arc was fucking goat

Is there a gamunbunta pepe?