What was the point of this?

What was the point of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/08/wisconsin-man-gobbles-up-his-29000th-big-mac/95171228/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A man loves McDonalds too much.

Two vegans with an agenda against meat and a corporation make money from lies.

>eating a shitload of shitty beef, shitty potatoes, fat, salt, carbs and 1L of sugar water for a month makes you unhealthy as fuck

Shocker.

Its like Americans want to believe that fast food is healthy.

MacDonalds=America grrr America bad
Now that we have a republican president again, expect more fake documentaries.
Also Michael Moore will try to make a comeback.

Help attorneys looking to sue McDonald's by tainting the entire US jury pool.

Fat Head, although a little to confrontational and amateur, is much more honest and factually accurate than Supersize Me.

I watch this everytime I eat fast food

To brainwash kids into not eating fast food. We watched it for our 9th grade health class. I mean, sure it was full of falsehoods and bullshit, but can it really be said that it's a bad thing if we use propaganda to influence kids to slow down eating so much fucking McDick's?

Is it standard for freshman in high school to watch Supersize Me? Because that's where I saw it too

Before this documentary, Amerifats literally did not know that eating fast food three times a day was bad

Statistically speaking half of you are fat, but looking at your comments Id say you all are.

>Its like Americans want to believe that fast food is healthy.

Before the movie came out, they genuinely thought this. Don't underestimate how ignorant Americans are about health, fitness, and diet.

I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds

I thought Hobbits came from New Zealand.

It always made me laugh how that pussy was puking and acting like he was going to die after eating a Big Mac combo. Talk about exaggerating just a bit.

This movie is a relic of a bygone era, that era being 2004.

Seriously though, it's literally 2004: The Documentary.

$$$

Eat only MacDonalds for a week and youll puke too.

>tfw born too early to ever try a Supersize meal

he puked on the second day

I think so. Not like an official standard, but I think it's pretty common.

not just a shitload, but force feeding yourself when you're already physically ill from the amount of food you eat.

Have him get 2k cals a day from broccoli and let's see how well he feels. that's like 12 pounds of the stuff.

Why do youngfags keep saying this. That wasn't true at all.

I'm talking about when he first started.

Underage detected

kek the Big Mac guy is still going

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/08/wisconsin-man-gobbles-up-his-29000th-big-mac/95171228/

i'm not sure if it's mandated, but it shows up in a lot of health curriculum. Govts and by extension public schools are pretty desperate to get through to those little butterballs.

Wasn't it a double quarter pounder?

Regardless he's a massive lying faggot.

He supersized his order

which means he got a 2Lt coke along with a supersized double quarter pounder meal

Is him being skinny after all that proof that weight is only due to genetics?

that guy is great. I've been to his "home" mcdonalds.

I don't think he eats anything else. The really fattening stuff at fast food places is the fries and soda.

So?

to make me hungry

big macs aren't that bad
loads of athletes I know eat mcdonalds on a regular basis
it's just the fatties that get 3 burgers, large fries, and a large coke plus a bunch of other shit not from mcdonalds that claim they're being brainwashed by fast food companies

>showing supersize me in schools
>when it also criticized the horrible school lunches

Just get 2 mediums

sensationalize something popular to make money and become famous, to point of lying and making up stuff and destroying businesses.

people definitely thought mcdonalds was unhealthy before this movie

it's true, this documentary was a real eye-opener for us americans. my parents were in shock after they saw it, and decided that i had to see it instantly. ever since then we've changed our diet tremendously. mcdonald's is only a once per week food now. after all, there are so many other healthy establishments like burger king, subway, arby's, pizza hut, etc.

It was actually his very first meal that made him vomit

He only eats big macs, which are mostly bread and lettuce with two thin low quality patties

He doesnt eat the salty fries or drink sugary coke

To prove McDonald's is unhealthy.

>In a way it functions as the mental, emotional, and aesthetic equivalent of junk food; two hours after you see it, you're hungry again, even though your brain has gotten fatter.

>He doesnt eat the salty fries

A Big Mac has 3x as much salt as the large fries.

>Before the movie came out, they genuinely thought this.

You're not old enough to remember before the movie came out.

>ITT Sup Forums is suddenly populated by nutritionists

you guys can really turn your hand to anything that isn't related to television and film

Nothing in this thread required knowledge exclusive to nutritionists.

You sure about that?

Shut up. Don't ruin my prime snark.

i wasn't talking to you, fatty.

salt doesn't make you fat

>projected 2030

Yes, you literally were.

americans needed proff fast food is bad

I know a fatty with that exact same attitude. Whenever someone suggests some dietary changes that could potentially help her lose some flab, she flips out and says "What, are you a nutritionist now? Yeah, didn't think so!".

You don't need to be a nutritionist to know how to fucking feed yourself properly.

it's hard to address anyone else when you take up so much space

I thought you weren't talking to me. Which one is it?

I bet you say you could beat him up behind his back

I'm not sure which part of "her" and "she" made you think I was talking about a man.

This was made back in the day when people regularly filed lawsuits against McDonalds and KFC for making them fat, it was a different time

My dear large friend.

"Fat" means overweight. That graph represents "obesity" an entirely different animal (whale).

>tfw not fat

DUDE YOU EAT SHIT YOU BECOME SHIT LMAO

Jesus. I can feel the heat radiating from your forehead acne thru my screen

Spurlock is right. Stop eating fast food, you fatasses.

>vegan
>eats mcdonalds for a month
>gets sick
Proof that veganism makes you weak.

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

>take a documentary from 12 years ago that was very relevant for its time and changed a lot of things today due to creating awareness
>apply it to today

HOLY SHIT GUYS ITS NOT AS RELEVANT LOL XDDD

>Michael Moore comfykinos

I'm okay with this.

It's fake. Nobody could replicate those results.

kek

DUDE, DID YOU KNOW THAT EATING 5000 CALORIES A DAY AND DOING NO EXERCISE MAKES YOU FAT?

I HAD NO IDEA, I HAD NO IDEA EATING A SHITTON OF FOOD AND NOT EXERCISING MADE YOU FAT, GIVE THIS MAN AN AWARD

The butthurt that this retro actively created is hillarious. The point was to show that "the fast food lifestyle" is dangerous, and to really show just what even one or two meals a day can do to you. Do you have any idea why Mcdonalds serves 9 million a day? It's because faggots eat there for breakfast and lunch a regular basis.

This never really changed my attitude towards fast food. What did it for me was peaking on acid and trying to eat a Mcdouble. Was so disgusted by how it looked and tasted that I didn't eat fast food for about a year after. I've gone from eating fast food 8-10 times a month to about once or twice now.

That people in the U.S. needed to calm the fuck down on their constant reliance of fast food joints to get their meal fix.

Sure woke me the fuck up. I was about 240lbs in 9th grade and managed to lose about 100lbs when I got my shit together after watching this.

The fucking delusion on this board. Christ.

for me it is the big mac

What delusion? A lot of American actually did not think that eating Fast Food every day was bad for them.

This movie is nothing short of obvious for someone with an IQ above 90, but a shit ton of people were not actually aware of this.

The people talking about how it's fake, made to scam businesses, telling lies, complaining about libruls and brainwashing I mean.

>eating 5000 calories a day makes you fat
Shocker

if your caloric intake exceeds your bodies daily needs and you don't exercise you will gain weight

shocking

the fuck is that image at the end

it came out when I was in highschool but I remember it being shown in gym class in like 11th grade. And no, they didn't cancel gym class to show us a movie about fitness, the gym teacher just brought a tv into the weight room and put it on while we exercised and chimed in every so often about which parts she thought were not really true and which parts were important to remember.

Remember that scene where he's eating a super size for the first time and they do all the time skips to show how much it fucks him up?

I remember when this movie came out they did a bit on Conan making fun of that scene where they said it seemed like the filmmakers got a little carried away with their time skips.

>ok so I've got my big mac super sized, lets eat
(10 minutes later)
>wow I'm not even half way done with these fries, look at this
(15 minutes later)
>ugh, I think I'm gonna be sick...(vomits out the window)
(15 minutes earlier)
(100 years later)
>[stock footage from a japanese tv show of giant robots fighting]
(1,000,000 years earlier)
>two cavemen eating around a campfire
(999,900 years later)

how do people eat this shit all the time?

seriously, what goes through a persons mind when they eat chips and french fries all day every day?

t. fat amerilards

>how do people eat this shit all the time?

It's tasty and convenient. Only after some time passed you notice the damage you've done.

sugar grease and salt are the three things that make food taste good, and fast food is loaded with all three. It's cheap food that tastes good and doesn't require you to spend any time cooking or cleaning.

Look it up

Big Mac has 970mg sodium

Large fries (not the medium or small!) only has 290mg

Google "Mcdonald's nutrition facts" and it gives you food labels for everything

>tfw you live in a third world shithole and mcd's is actually expensive but you still crave that shit from time to time

it's the food version of a hate fuck with a messy ex

Whataburger is pretty fucking good

Double patty melt on Texas Toast is a fatty, greasy, exceedingly cheesy melty fucking mouthful of bliss

love Bond Burger

That feel when only the first two exist here in Yurop.

In Mexico KFC was a fucking delicacy

It was expensive and people would dress up to go after church

Yet the restaurant was FUCKING SPOTLESS and the food was fresher and delicious, it would put any KFC in the USA to shame, probably because there were less customers or because wealthier people ate there