collider.com/alien-5-neill-blomkamp-movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=svnAD0TApb8
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Flintstones
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks more like Aliens in tone. I love it,

How'd he get so fucking ripped?

REHASH REHASH REHASH

cant even post the link properly nigger fuck you

is this the one directed by niel blimpkompf?

no it's prometheus 2

looks okay. maybe 6/10. okay.

Xenomorphs must have to drink really often what with all the fluids they are constantly drewling out.

slashfilm.com/neill-blomkamps-aliens-sequel-is-probably-not-happening/

collider.com/alien-5-neill-blomkamp-movie/

Ya. Can anybody help out a newfag by spoonfeeding me a link

Blomkampf won't direct anything ever again

lel wtf is that? the alien king?

Looks like Alien + Black Hawk Down + Prometheus

My body is fucking ready

flickreel.com/alien-covenant-new-trailer-leaks-early/

How do i use the link?

Pls no bully

trailer is selling it like it's fucking ALIENS 2. disappointeeeeeed

alien also acts like the bugs in aliens

helloooo its supposed to move slow

fukn raptor xenos fuk off

Looks like people who prefer alien are finally BTFO by ridley himself

>do you hear that?
>nothing

Why can'[t we just pretend prometheus never happened, and explain the origin of the aliens in a more logical way with a retcon? Why do we have to remember that shit movie? And why the hell are they specifically sending a gay couple on a colonization mission? Presumably the reason they chose couples only is for reproduction. So why have a gay couple? That seems a bit shoehorned in.

>Hear that?
>No birds
OF FUCKING COURSE NOT YOU DUMB BITCH
YOU'RE NOT ON EARTH
BIRDS ARE EARTH CREATURES

Yeah, you got something to say to the king?

Yeah i'm gonna fuck his queen if he don't get off the spacecraft

Thx based user

Looks like it might not be shit

yeah, aliens is a generic action flick which laid the foundation for most summer blockbuster shit we see these days. most people want a throwback to alien but ridley's alzheimer brain doesn't seem to get this.

I loved Prometheus (I know) - I love alien, but dislike aliens except for its comics and arcade games.

This movie feels too much to me like a let down so far and I can't really understand why. It seems like a Jurassic world style sequel where nostalgia points are all that matters

Prometheus had it's problems, but it was pretty good. This is just Scott (Or the producers) listening to you plebs and just rehashing the Alien shit we've had before. It would've been better if he continued with Paradise.

So why is there so much facehugger shit now?

It's Prometheus 2.0 in terms of stupidity.

Because they need to explain the life cycle in every fucking movie now, after several films

I can get behind this I guess. If you're going to put in a designated non breeder population, then having gays be it is a good strategy, since they'll still be sexually satisfied. My SJW sensor is over sensitive I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=svnAD0TApb8

>leaked

It's on Fox's official YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=svnAD0TApb8

looks like complete shit

are you fucking kidding

with with that CG ayy and those greenscreen shots?

jesus, I rather have those half-asses from ADI back

Prometheus had agonizingly slow pacing, did the lost thing where it raised a hundred thousand questions and answered none, and relied on plot induced stupidity at nearly all points to carry it. Beyond the meme about running sideways even.

Did we really need half the film to be landscape shots (that were, admittedly, beautiful)?

>this colony ship is full of couples
>cut to BMWF

Really joggin those noggin

all I ask is that xenos get to the chryo'd colonists and just massacre the fuck out of them all/turn them into a breeding farm

also speaking of breeding farms I also really hope David transformed Shaw into some kind of hentai like xeno queen abomination

That looked awesome. Crazy shots of the alien. Pleanty spooky and cool looking for me.

jesus christ is nothing sacred

You do know this is a prequel to alien right?

The Alien franchise was a mistake

You'd seriously have the balls to say that to the king?

you do know there is a xeno morph in OP's pic from the trailer right?

And?

>he thinks the males are the dominant gender in aliens

kys

Wait is this the sequel to Prometheus? What the fuck happened to going to the Engineers homeworld?

whats the story here? is this the same planet from Prometheus where everyone got fucked?

>Prometheus had agonizingly slow pacing, did the lost thing where it raised a hundred thousand questions and answered none

The questions will never be answered because he can't make the trilogy he wanted. This shitty action flick is not what he intended, but he probably couldn't take you assholes whining over Prometheus. And the pacing wasn't slow at all, you should just stick to capeshit YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH BOI

You're cancer

It's not what i wanted but it looks ok

Half the movie was landscape shots adding hours between actually plot advancing scenes.

Man plot's been leaked for a while now

This is it, those scenes with all the bodies, those bodies are engineer bodies. David got there and somehow killed them all by developing bio weapons himself.

Looks good except for that last part with the Xeno bashing his head against the glass, what the fuck it actually made me chuckle

post yfw its a disappointment like prometheus

how do you not put motherfucking james franco in the trailer? it's like they want it to fail

we gonna talk about why a long range colony ship who as far as they are aware live in a universe with no hostile lifeforms has military grade weapons?

So David made it there, killed everyone, then went back to Earth and brought new people? So what this next movie takes place like 200 years after Prometheus?

The Flintstones comic is so good. You don't even know.

Jesus christ this looks more and more uninteresting with each new trailer

Trailer is officially posted on YouTube cuz of the leak.

Stick to marvel flicks, Prometheus is too kino for your tiny brain.

You might be retarded.

are you fucking kidding me

Aliens do exist already in this universe

The just don't know about the engineers or aliens themselves

because he dies early in the movie

>So we brought a couple of gays to colonize a planet, you know because we need two people who can't have kids to repoblate a planet

He probably dies in cryosleep or some dumb shit.

different droid named 'walter'

Holy shit, is this a new comic? When did it come out? What's it called?

This

Prometheus had its problems but it atleast tried to do new and interesting thing. Also it was aesthetic as fuck.

This just looks like a bland lifeless sudio mandated alien sequel with shit CGI.

>Pleb tries to watch kino

>the xeno which was always practical effects is now cgi

d r o p p e d
r
o
p
p
e
d

>Alien + Black Hawk Down + Prometheus
No it fucking doesn't. Looks like an Alien flick with some daytime outdoor sequences.

It's been going for months.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Flintstones

Tell me then, why were the landscape shots important to the plot of the movie, or its artistic merit?

What color are the emperor's clothes, because from where I'm standing, he's actually nude.

yea that's why I said as far as they're aware

the fagstones

The this flick's Nu Ripley looks like Lena Dunham

I like it.

>he thinks CGI is always worse than practical
Into the trash the post goes.

So you've been to other earth like planets huh....

Christopher Nolan should have taken over. Just imagine Alien played by Tom Hardy in that last scene.

>Tell me then, why were the landscape shots important to the plot of the movie, or its artistic merit?
They weren't "important" to the plot at all. They were just aesthetic af homie, but at no point was the plot not advancing. You were just expecting some standard explosions and quips because you're a capeshit loving pleb.

>non breeders
So the robot, the robot takes the role of helping hands. Again, why do we need gays to repoblate a planet? You need as much different DNA (to avoid inbreeding) as possible, 2 more mouths to feed that aren't going to help with the main mission seems stupid.

Homosexuals are fucking fine if the species isn't in danger though.

Just CGI my Xeno up

we already know that they did a lot of practical xenos with suits anyway from the casting calls and actor interviews. also, they've been doing CGI xenos since alien 3 you fucking retard

I don't care how pessimistic everyone else is, I'm looking forward to this.

No I meant there are other alien lifeforms
, just not ones such as the engineers or xenomorphs

Aliens and the prologue mention them

You can advance the plot with aesthetic as fuck shots. Good movies do this in fact. They don't just throw in beautiful shots to bring the average up, so they can make do with ugly as fuck shots in every other frame like prometheus.

Cut to faggots who can't reproduce...

People are pessimistic about this? Oh man, I'm just gonna stop reading now because this has me hyped. One thing is for certain, this film is going to look absolutely gorgeous. I'm really digging the direction the story is going in right now too.

This is a complete fantasy justifying their existence evolutionarily. One need not do any more than observe social strictures kept gay people marrying and having kids and living sad lives. That is how their genes bread...because they had freaking kids because social norms forced it.

It shall be very interesting to see if this weeds itself out over the next few hundred years or not. Then you will know the answer.

Of course, in 200 years, everyone will self-bodymod into giant-breasted dick-shitting tit futas with 30 giraffe neck-sized cocks and the holes to accommodate it.

jackass, I didn't see practical effects in the trailer for the xenomorph, I didn't say they never used cg for these flicks - just that it's never been cg the entire time, go slit your wrists on a can of sardines

They may need more manpower early on than uteri. They have to build a colony before they can raise many children. Maybe the next generation is intended to be breeding sows using frozen semen.

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE CONDOM LATEX, ENGINE PARTS AND SILICON LUBRICANT

It's funny how marketers are months behind memes, no one uses based anymore.

Dude it's okay, just leave your brain off and get ready for the next Thor movie.

DUDE ALIEN BLOWJOBS LMAO