Gun control

What do you think about picrelate?

If that's true why this cunt don't apply that view to cars, knifes or any other thing that could be dangerous in malicious hands?

Pasta

Sage

bump

>Manhattan
>open carry
>retention holster

Dude's a plainclothes cop. If she'd tried she'd be lucky if an asskicking was all she got.

Fucking pervert trying to take photos of peoples asses... Shes a rapist

Looks like a tranny.

Dunning Kruger effect. It doesn't help that she sounds like an idiot also.

TRANNY CQC
R
A
N
N
Y

C
Q
C

> Retention holster

Sorry Mrs Tumblr but good luck just 'grabbing' that gun.

I wish she tried though because there would be less fuck-stick roaming this planet.

She should go be fugly in England.

ITT: Sup Forums gets triggered by an old post from some dumb kike.

That is a secure holster. Ut isn't that easy to take the gun out and cock it, especially not fast enough not to be mauled by the owner of the gun. This assuming that the frail teadrungking fingers of this british tranny could even press the trigger without shtattering.

PS: this guy is a policeman. Is this guy actually bitching at a policeman having a weapon?

Mega tip

So cringe

she is ugly =>
she's a feminist =>
feminists feel mix of envy and fear in regard of men's dick =>
feminists want to take away dicks form men (symbolic castration) =>
=>weapon is a symbol of dick in subconscious

SO gun control is a simbolic castration made by femenists

>cunt tries to disarm cop through holster
>cop breaks her arm as she is trying to take his fucking gun

"She" is also a he.
Freud was a pseudoscientist tho.

I almost beat to death 3 guys that attacked me outside a stones (local bar chain). I have been doing boxing since childhood, did ninjutsu for about 5 years now. What are you going to do, cut off my hands?
>plz ban assault limbs.

Any psychology (exept social and behaviorism) - is't a science. Just becouse we haven't a proper tools to see in minds directly.

Method of Freud has reasons and demonstrates some results.

That's a double security retention holster, it might even be a triple and all that bitch would have gotten out of the deal is an elbow to the face.
You Sir, are absolutely right.

Would be easier to get the expandable baton if you're deadset on assaulting the cop.
Guy doesn't know anything about holsters, but he's only partially weapons trained so I understand the mistake.

F pretty much ignored any evidence that did't confirm his deductions and to my knowledge he never performed any controlled experiment. He had some great intuition and he broke a few taboos that had to go but that's it.
This said yeah, most psych is bs. I did like thinking fast and slow though, part of the book actually explores the shortcomings of psychology and the importance of statistic.

go be fugly somewhere else?

SHALL

Those glasses, the ugly makeup, the smug smile, the retarded scarf, the pretense of any false notion to """prove""" some kind of point (lol I'm totally weapon trained I could have owned this guy), the passive-aggresive soap boxing, just throw in some neon hair and you have a literal stereotype of an SJW.

Japanese don't allowed to any civil guns at all?

They do