Alien: covenant 5 min prologue

>gay and interracial couples make up the majority of the couples sent on the colonisation mission

uh....

youtube.com/watch?v=EkXgRlRao5I

honest question
why would you send homosexuals to begin a colony? don't you want it to...you know, last more than one generation?

Don't worry the bull will pick up their slack

You do realise not everybody is there for breeding right? The ship is full of pilots, engineers and medical staff too

>Implying gays can't have kids
They'll just adopt.

Guess they should have called it analian covenant.

>implying you can adopt kids on a distant planet where kids don't exist

i'm not gonna watch this. is this gay shit true?

triggered autists make up the majority of Sup Forums

Someone didn't click on the scary spoiler tagged image

>gay and interracial couples make up the majority of the couples sent on the colonisation mission

Peter Griffin, in the style of South Park mocking Family Guy: "You think that's bad. Wait until you see the kind of babies that come out of their bodies."

Tolerance and progression

Maybe something so ridiculous was a hint they were just travelling to become alien fodder, but they're so progressive they couldn't figure it out.

So who's bringing the AIDS?

Alll i see are whiteys am i blind?

A pretty legit theory for why gays exist (evolutionarily) is as foster parents and caretakers for their siblings

In this scenario they'd be caretakers for the other couples' children

>to the interplanetary breeding grounds we go

Yeah, no. They might help raise a siblings child, but a strangers? Would you let a faggot near your child?

yes

There is one black person you retarded fuck

no they get raped as young boys and then become hebephiles.

Milo pls

Why couldn't it just be an entire crew of Davids

>Interracial
who fucking cares
>Gay
Well they are not going to leave it to 16 people, that too small of a group. so these are going to be pathfinders or they have thousands frozen in storage or eggs in the ship, then the gay couple would just be raising kids out of the birth unit.

Just because they are gay doesn't mean they can't or won't produce children.

It is a super duper science vessel that surely can do it the artificial way, but also consider the fact that gay people would also consider having hetero sex as to produce a child.

Being gay doesn't mean you can't have hetero sex.

>Being gay doesn't mean you can't have hetero sex
How will they get hard though

Except that gays rape every child they can get their hands on. Look up the statistics.

Holy fuck stop dragging out this franchise
1979 was THIRTY EIGHT YEARS AGO

Because synthetics are expensive

The actual covenants in the Bible prohibit sodomy under penalty of death.

Someone should add that to the IMDB trivia page.

It would've been kino, a crew of all fassbenders, watching old movies on the ship, playing basketball, talking to engineers and shit

ill think about your moms dick bitch!!!!

You people realize most of them will be alien prey, right? Why are you complaining?

I'm not anti gay, but it seems like a gargantuan waste to send a couple that can't reproduce to a colony. By mousey girls speech it sounds like they are trying to save the human lineage cause Earth is dying.

Give in. Obey. Consume. Obey. Tolerate. Obey.

Given that this is an Alien movie, I would assume that they are basically bait for whatever Weyland-Yutani thinks is on that planet.

>Thinking 16 people is a big enough genetic pool to start a civilization in the first place
This guy gets it

Just the simple will and desire to do so. This can be accomplished in a number of ways, most obvious easiest to explain reason is you just think of gay thoughts. Believe it or not it feels good to use your sex organs the way the were meant to be used.

Alright it's finally happened, someone's bait has triggered me

>interracial: for diversifying the gene pool you unedeucated fuck, what if they go to a planet where there's a disease that can kill everyone except for niggers because they never evolved to be clean and therefore have godly immune systems.

>homosex: they can still breed dumbfuck, this is some future space shit they probably don't even do natural birth, everyone is a testtube baby in the future.

If you want to criticize this without being an edgelord why not point out that there is an equal ratio of males to females, or how about how they are travelling to a planet with the sole purpose of populating it without ever setting foot on it to begin with.

if the objective is to colonize it's a waste to send any homo couples or people unable to breed even if they are extremely good at their field of expertise

Because even if you think about reproduction in the most base means. You can still have hetero sex when you are gay, because at the very least you could rationalize it as very good masturbation by either party.

to have a big enough pool of folks to not get into inbreeding you going to have so many people a gay couple isn't going to mean anything.

Heck, even if you went on the small side and have 100 people, the and they each have 6 kids on average, you going to have 3-8 gay couples the next generation...

>2 women standing together
>2 men standing together
>they must be gay

What a useless thread

The gay couple seems unnecessary

but i am sure the movie will have bigger issues than just that

How do they decide if the kid goes to the lesbian mommy or the gay daddy? Does the kid spend half their time with one parent and then the other? It would be much less stressful if they where raised by the one hetero pair that conceived them.

>gay niggers in outerspace
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

If there's anything hollywood has taught us its that the most liberal agenda pushing answer is the correct one

or is that why they are necessary? Every time someone tries to criticize the film they are A HATEFUL BIGOT. YOU JUST DONT LIKE THE MOVIE BECAUSE IT HAS GAYS IN IT> I BET YOU DIDNT LIKE THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS.

kek

That would be a problem if they were not trained professionals.

Lesbian couples would actually be ideal as you could produce twice as many offspring per pairing.

Watch the trailer.

having 2 faggots is automatically worse than having a man and a female

not to mention that the mental health of their offspring won't suffer like it would with having 2 daddies

why are you so bent on making faggotry look like an ok and normal thing? are you gay?

Star Wars was 41. And Prometheus was pretty good so I'll let this movie slide. I have cautiously high hopes.

Let be blunt

If they plan to set up a colony with only 16 people, even if they are hetro, it too small of a group.

If they are going with a large group then the gay couple not going to mean shit.

Those 2 dudes are clearly gay, but who knows, maybe they're in a polygamous relationship with one of the girls? I'll give this movie some hope, but I honestly like Alien movies for being fun and gross, not for any other reason.

As long as it has scenes that gross me out like the alien abortion scene in Prometheus and some facehuggers, I'll be happy enough.

Tobias Funke had a child and explained it to George Micheal. Refer to that episode of AD

Not necessarily, because a lesbian couple would be superior for colonization for obvious reasons.

There isn't any psychological issues inherent to a child raised in a gay couple. That usually comes later when the child begins to have impressions that it isn't normal by external means.

That wouldn't happen in this scenario because hopefully we would be passed that stage, and united as a species rather than nitpicking this difference and that and causing problems because of it.

Concerning relationships, it doesn't matter who you choose to be with. Obviously in a situation like the setting of this film, you are probably going to volunteer in this colonization process.

Ummm, I think people are missing something.

In order to begin a colony. All the males will have to mate with all the females at least 2 or 3 times. Then their children will do the same thing. That is probably why there is 2 gay guys. Always has to be more men in this equation.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending to be?

>wanting to infect future population with aids and gay gene
lmao kys faggots no fags on Mars.

Concerning populations and colonization, it is entirely dependent on the amount of females in the scenario.

More women is better in as men are considerably more disposable for obvious reasons.

Where's James Franco again? Didn't see him at all.

I think your one off on the couples there friend remember that the guy in the background is a robot. There isn't a single gay couple there

>tfw Sup Forums enjoys being triggered so much that they refuse to acknowledge that the crew are the CREW and the colonists are in hyper sleep
Sad!

Doesn't matter, my father worked in the set (prop work) for the movie and the bearded gay guy dies.

what colony?

I see 12 people in OP's pic, and one them's an android, forget starting a colony, im surprised thats enough people to pilot the ship there in the first place.
The mormon ship from the expanse, now thats a colony starter.
This is more like a group of friends having a weekend get away.
Are we sure their not a scouting party for the actual colony? because if not this is Prometheus tier retarded

That's why I always thought that a film about the last people on earth and one of the two men left is gay. What point would he be other than labour work.

correction only one

What would the right mix be? 11 women and 1 man?

But then who will do all the work?

Yeah, why did they bring the gay gene to this new planet. This could have been a planet without homsexuals.

If that's the case then thank God. I don't mind fags in my movies as long as it's so pointless to the story that you don't have to care if it makes sense or not, because they're just gay and it contributes nothing to the plot while also not disrupting it.

This is what people been saying.

This is one of two things.

1. The Scout party that sets up the landing site for other ships bringing more people

2. or that you have hundreds of people in cold storage or a method to use Artificial wombs.

Hell, I know of a Mormon Colony that started with 200 people and got up to 10,000, but they still had huge inbreeding problems, and that was even after being very careful about inbreeding.

>There isn't any psychological issues inherent to a child raised in a gay couple. That usually comes later when the child begins to have impressions that it isn't normal by external means.
huh kind of like kids who get fucked by their gay parents

fuck off back to Hell you perverse reprobate freak

seriously a 2:5 ratio should work if the women are screened before sending them to see that they are not manipulative but lazy and vicious cunts like most women are

Everyone dies except for whoever the main female lead turns out to be. This is how Alien movies have always been and I don't see them breaking the formula.

I'm hoping they fuck with us and have a good chunk of characters left towards the end, making us think that maybe this Alien will be less depressing, only to have the rest of the cast fucked over in horrible ways at the last minute.

Goddamn it Ridley, why are you so fucking unpredictable?

>YFW only Danny McBride lives

Or maybe you're making absurd assumptions

>Weyland Corp chose to put a gay couple in the crew for PR purposes

Watching this trailer gave me the same feeling as looking in the refrigerator and only seeing leftovers

> Would you let a faggot near your child?

Why wouldn't I? Maybe you should have less slutty children if your worried about them getting fucked.