Hurr durr we r so red pilld guyz

>hurr durr we r so red pilld guyz

This is literally the most delusional place on the entire internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then leave

Hi jewish overlords

Your flopping around like a helpless fish desperately trying to get in the waters you'll never reach is too amusing.

Reddit please go, or at least lurk more.

Not an argument.

sure, then stick around, keep reading everything telling yourself you're just here to make fun of us

deep down you know we're right about everything but you're already peeking over your shoulder, afraid someone will see you thinking that

nobody ends up here by accident

hmmmm....really makes you think

Thank god that kid's dead.

so much meme potential gone tho

not an argument faggot
until you leave you are one of us and a nazi who hates blacks.

1 post by this ID
rly mk u thnk

>implying this exact sentence hasn't been posted a million times before on Sup Forums

Reddit seems more like a place for you my friend. They seem to really enjoy posting the same shit over and over again like you do.

Neither is yours.

Nobody is right about anything, ever. No single human has the capacity to know "the truth" since we don't have enough brainpower to know ALL the facts involved, in any situation at all.

But keep on deluding yourself.

Yeah it does, doesn't it?

Still here? nice, welcome my fellow nigger hatin nazi friend.

wow man that really makes you think...

so tell me about your hatred for non-whites

But Hitler did nothing wrong!

heh i am so smart because i am neutral in all discussions i have 0 opinions which makes not irrelevant but enlightened

im taking a big shit in this shitty thread for faggots xDDD

No defending this place but have you been to Tumblr?

he wow u r smrt!! xDD heh I LOVE NIGERS heh xDD

>we can never know everything so nobody can know anything
I'll tell you what this is quite possibly my favorite meme.

ily still netherlands
even tho you a dipshit

Remember you're here forever.
Trust me over time you will change, just lurk.

I recommend you to do a political compass test now and another in a couple of months after staying here.

ty bro i studied at the sonic fighting academy

>have you ever been to the place you came from

rly mks u tink xDDD

check'd

Check'd

I hate most humans equally.

I never said I was smart, I said you were stupid. Stop moving goalposts

OK you got me there, Sup Forums and tumblr are tied.

>implying it's a meme

Name any political event you're interested in and prove to me that you know what happened, how it happened and why it happened.

>Sup Forums implying to be redpilled
>somehow the "truth" always benefit Sup Forums opinions
makez yu fink

shiet

wow rly mks u thik

>I hate most humans equally.
That edge.
Btw, 18+ board, go.

I'm with you my Dutch friend, it doesn't suprise me that the percentage American and British posting here is way higher than the other boards

> Trumpfag
> Inviting Europeans to leave

>HAHA I'm neutral and I hate all people!!

Literally opinions of edgy 17-18 year old kids

wow rly mks u thnk

great thread dutchmen where would we be without your high quality discussions

They can all leave

Well it is a English speaking site.

Rlly thik u make...

And you can't leave

When are you starting to be relevant Australia?

Sup Forums aggregates the lowest common denominator of teenage edgelords, I thought that was common knowledge

What is 0.5 truth anyway

wow that rly mde me thunk

Are you the jew who is responsible for hurting this nice man
youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ

>compared to the other boards

Because they don't know what being "red pilled" actually means.

Unfortunately, you cannot be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

Dutch and Canadian autists are in full force today, holy shit every fucking thread.

>my pisshole of a country is known for weed and hookers

hmm rly maks u think

i am now a #CruzMissile

:(

> Noveselicfag
> Ruled by mafia
> Jelly authentic uncucked westerns
nigga please

Have any sources on that, or is it some preconceived thing since you met a few Europeans on other boards.

Ddnt mak me thinko

Why the fuck are you guys such cucks and so delusional?

God damn... No wonder people here have trouble emigrating to Europe.

I would vote for the most right wing anti-immigration party until I die if I was allowed into Europe. I know my friends would too. We are so sick of these useless fucking niggers.

wow I hate poland now #ImWithHer

> South africa
> We are so sick of these useless fucking niggers.

Kek in the house. Praise Jesus.

She really makes you want to think.

I'm pretty sure he was directly referring to his flag.

it dus dusnt it

name one species that actually invented a means to end all life on earth

humans would be on the bottom rung of the evolutionary ladder, if it was a thing

Yeah it must be a Dutch thing, maybe that's why this country is so comfy.

>Literally opinions of edgy 17-18 year old kids

Holy fuck that is such a teenage thing to say. You are clearly underage, please leave.

Nowhere obviously

Two 0.25 truths

Exactly this.

Who hired you to post here today? How much are you making?

Kind of, Sup Forums is delusional, but not as delusional as people in the real world.

> Lives in AFRICA and complains about niggers
Care to explain.

Who hired YOU to post here today? How much are YOU making?

ik ben edgi xd i must fite aginst mi own pipol on /pool/ tred

If anyone was in a position to complain about an abundance of niggers, it wouldn't be China.

Nor would it be Antartica, wiggers complaining about niggers in a nigger country is like stuffing your own balls down your throat by folding your back in half. They should enjoy fucking their loads of dindus while they're at it.

Hey OP either cool niggers with us OR BACK TO NEOGAF

And that's why he remarked about how difficult it is to get into Europe because he's not a nigger.

*cook

Given how niggers switch identities so easily, he should be able to rename himself Hitler and leave his shit ASAP.

I'm not really a nigger kind of guy, I prefer sandniggers with a hint of parsley

>NEOGAF
Die in mudshark hell.

I can't move... I would if I could, but what's the point anyway if you're just going to turn your country into another chimp enclosure? I am in a position to know how the fucking niggers behave from experience. Fucking look at this country. Look at what we gave them to what it is now. That happened in less than twenty years of black rule. I don't understand why people refuse to learn from what happened here.

Do you not see what has happened in the societies where it is predominantly non-white? It's completely fucked and nothing works. We have food shortages because niggers are too stupid to cultivate the land they redistribute from whites.

Now imagine when the current minority in white countries (after cultural diversity takes place and mass immigration) becomes the majority. Do you think the same won't happen to your countries? They will fuck everything up and send Europe back into the dark ages.

You haven't lived with mass amounts of these people, where they outnumber you nine to one. You have no idea how different they are from you or your culture. In America, they're still the minority and yet they account for most of the crime, rape, welfare, etc.

It's time Europeans woke the fuck up and got the black Islamic cock out of their mouth.

At least this is a place of free speech, where I can speak my mind openly.

\This thread is truly terrible.

Your face is truly terrible

Agreed,
Fuck gooks.

It's a good meal desu. You have to understand that grilling is bottom tier. Broil mid. But a nigger who has been sitting in a crock pot for 24 hrs is fucking heaven with the right spices and sauce.

>t. Schlomo Shillsburg

What I don't get is the fact that you're complaining niggers whilst stuck in Niggerland. It's so fucking obvious? What prevents you from leaving anyway?
I know what you mean and people like you do deserve to get in unlike the rest of your niggers. Someone should vote Sup Forums as the european ambassador.

He's complaining because niggee land used to be run good by his people, then his people were dethroned and niggerland is now ruled by niggers, who are fucking up all the progress his people made. You'd probably be pretty upset too

This is an 18 and over board. Perhaps go play Club Penguin or something lil bro.

This is where us grownups are supposed to discuss politics and stuff.

Yes, and that is what I truly love about Sup Forums.

Oh man I had such a superficial opinion, I've never tried stewing niggers for 24 hours. I'm going to the market today anywhere so I'll get a fresh bag of nigger to try it out tomorrow.

This is such a typical high schooler post. You should be in class right now my underage friend.

Well, a lot of people remain here because their ancestors built this country and they hold pride in that, no matter what the niggers did to it or try to do to them. I want to leave because I know there is no hope for this country. But I can't because I'm not educated enough for a work visa (you need doctorate/masters and a job offer secured), and getting in as a refugee is too difficult seeing as how my people are all racist and bigoted and privileged and would ruin the multicultural utopia in Europe with our views.

My best hope is to wait for Geert.

Apartheid did nothing wrong.

At least under the Rhodesians Zimbabwe was fed. Now it's gone to shit. Something similar can be said about SA

cringe
edgelord! someone get this edgelord outta here!

>This is literally the most delusional place on the entire internet.
You must be a libtard living in your delusional libtard bubble to believe that. Also reminder that there are a lot of different people here. Taking some tinfoil thread as your representative sample is intellectually dishonest.

Another reminder that the facts are hardly ever on the side of libtards and multiculturalists. Which is precisely why their #1 tendency is to hide facts, obfuscate reality, and substitute reason with irrational argumentation based on ideology. That this reality never gives pause to the average libtard underlines where the real delusion is.

No dude that's why they taste bad. You have to kill them yourself for the best result. Jesus Christ man what are you even doing. Stored nigger literally rots within 72 hrs. You have to cook it fast. No wonder you don't like it.

Goddamn bro, it hurts me to know that your people are suffering and that we aren't doing shit about it.

/r/iamverysmart

Sad shit to live, man. I do hope Geert gets elected too, along with Marine over here.
I think they made a mistake of imprisoning that nigger Mandela, if they played it cool and just stretched the rules, none of this would have happened.

>actually talk about and discuss things instead of blindly accepting the media status quo, and calling things you disagree with RACIST SEXIST TRIGGERING
>but we are the delusional ones
fuck off.

Christ you are so off base it's not even funny.

There is nothing tinfoil about what I say. Literally, study the human brain and you'll find out that humans don't have the actual processing capacity to know all the factors involved in any situation (be it political or otherwise) to know the truth. "red pilled" is pure delusion.

And since I'm saying that the concept of a "fact" doesn't even exist and is just an illusion, your last sentence doesn't make sense either.

Reality, doesn't exist, you know that right? You DO know that reality is an illusion, right?

its time to stop posting
absolute cringe.

>Hello I am postmodernism

You do know that your temporary and delusional beliefs can only exist because our society can pull the dead weight of your postmodernist bullshit right?