That is so strange to me, that is so bizarre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
youtube.com/shared?ci=ytVWGHjt2r4
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you see that tiger roll a joint? jamie pull that up

It's crazy, that we can put a monetary value on human life, that's insane to me....did you see that video of the guy getting hit by a moose? jamie pull that up.

how dare you

I don't know man, I think you do that then that's when shit gets real weird, I just don't know man

>jamie, pull up all those statistics that prove I'm right

I wish we could find a Joe Rogan of today and kill him

I mean

*moves mic*

it's like when the miners in the early 1900s would use these BIG fuckin' pickaxes to hit these rocks, and uh... hey, did you see that video about that university professor shitting in that guy's mouth? Pull it up, Jamie.

I would do anything to see norm on JRE for 4 hours

do we like joe or not?

he is generally liked, yes.

yes we like him this week

I mean, it's CRAZY if you think about it. That today if we want to get somewhere we have these large metal MACHINES to take us. That we can just sit inside and they take us where we want to go. Isn't that crazy? It's so strange when you think about it.

If by we you mean Sup Forums which is full of Redditors, then yes. "We" like Joe.

Its crazy to think that we're all just animals flying around on this space rock around the sun

Hey Jamie how much does a plane weight? 400 tons? That would FUCK. YOU. UP.

We don't just like Joe he is dare I say /our/guy

What? Avatar is a silly movie about blue giant indians, LOL, you stupid fuck. It's a great fucking movie, jaime pull that up

>tfw never got these threads until I started watching last week

This is amazing

>You know some women have orgasms when they're raped? That is so strange to me. How does that happen?

How dumb do you have to be to even to think to say something like this

Hey Jamie remember when I FUCKED your MOM? Yeah that was good huh? You little bitch. I want you, every time you think about leaving this podcast, I want you to remember that I will FUCK your MOTHWR and then I'll kill her.

I will fucking kill her and I'll make you watch you little bitch. Then you can pull that shit up. You can pull up your moms corpse Jamie.

>Rogan
>straight

Pull the other one Joe

>it's just like Star Wars dude, with the Empire and the Rebels
>Jamie pull up that video of Obi Wan fighting Anakin Skywalker
>look at all that lava that is BIZARRE
>he must have cut off what, 3 or 4 limbs?
>Jesus Christ. it was the last time they tore ass shreds

>he's gay because of a headshot

Dumb as an ape.

You know that Robot guy from Star Wars. What was his name? Darth Vader. He's a cyborg. That is so strange to me. How does that happen?

you guys hear about Jamie Kilstein?

it's like when the miners in the early 1900s would use these BIG fuckin' pickaxes to hit these rocks, and uh

You know what, why do we even have to wear clothes? It's so strange you know? We didn't have to back when we were just you know fucking around in caves. It's just so weird I mean chimpanzees don't have to wear any clothes. Jamie pull up that chimpanzee fight club video....Wow look at the power on that

>You know that Robot guy from Star Wars. What was his name? Darth Vader. He's a cyborg. We're not that far off from that being a reality. Lightsabers and shit, being able to use the force...that's gonna happen in our generation man...They're making so many advances with computers and genetics. Like have you seen the new DOOM? It looks like real life. Jaime, pull that up. And now with CRISPR, that is definitely gonna lead to green little dudes jumping around and lifting up f-22s. Here it is, look at this silly shit, it's a dub over of star wars where yoda is singing about seagulls

What's wrong with this exactly?

nothing unless you're a sensitive retard.

Joe gives me bi or gay vibes.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

statistics are often manipulated in their methodology to reflect the view of whomever funds the study. IE they pay for a result not for an unbiased study

Is that baby drowning in a tub?

Pulling up some basic article on the internet is not a final authority. They are filled with outright bullshit as often as truth

Nah he's a whiny cunt like all manlets

I'm fuckin dying

It's a shame Steve Novella criticized Joe for his shitty suppliments. Yeah, they're a scam. But Novella would have been a great guest. He's a Neurologist by trade, so they could have talked about consciousness.

Joe: we live in such a bizarre world today, don't you think so?
guest: yeah uh-
Joe: I mean its just this strange fucking thing that occurs and the little voice in your head goes "did I just see THAT, what the fuck is going on?"
guest:oh...hmm..well that-
Joe: and it's like this feeling of, i wouldn't even know how to describe it, its just this CASCADE of emotion and raw power and it's like, we are here, right now talking to one another
guest:that's deep man
Joe: *hits joint* yeah man, we are living in some interesting times

thats all the proof i need

Imagine being laid awake in bed and Joe Rogan suddenly comes out of your ceiling like that and just hangs up there saying that he's never taken this much alphabrain before.

He looks sort of like an effeminate fag. Which is why he over compensates and does the muscular MMA shit. Even now though, he still looks like a guy that likes to get pounded in the ass.

he'd get stuck in my ceiling fan and start spinning around

>i hate rape it's like so bad
>turns around and does a rape

really makes you think

you crazy fuck you made me kek irl

>see manly buff guy
>oh he's just compensating for his gayness

Every time. That line of thinking says more about you than anybody else t b h.

what exactly did he do?

Go on /fit/

He is actually right

We have a love/hate relationship with him

He did an escapade.

>“Recently, some disturbing allegations have been brought to my attention entailing several women who have accused Jamie of being manipulative, emotionally abusive, and predatory in his behavior.

What a surprise. Male feminists are always creeps

They use it as a cover and to get close to women.

ALWAYS question the guys who virtue signal a little too hard. Bill Cosby was another one.

*cough* I don't get why I'm coughing so much *cough* *cough* *cough* Jamie pull that shit up

Leah Remini totally wanted to fuck Joe. She wasn't even hiding it.

.. Pull that up, Jamie...

so did Whitney Cummings in the recent episode

There's an old blind item of him fucking twinks and trannies.

>Gavin McInnes talks about sex and tits
>joe visibly disgusted
>talk about big biceps and dicks with brendan schaub
>joe visibly aroused

It's ABZURD

So does Sup Forums like him or not? He seems pretty anti-Trump...

Like almost all people, Joe has his good qualities and his bad, annoying, or silly qualities. Like any online forum, you will encounter a variety of opinions on him that can and will change over time.

More importantly though:

>Why do you care?

BASIC

GESTALT
E
S
T
A
L
T

He's right

I swear to god /fit/ is gayer than /lgbt/

I think deep down he is what most 4channers are, a democrat who just doesn't like social justice crap

>when you overhear someone spilling the big enchilada

>Jamie pull up that Sup Forums thread about me
>Yeah, see that? Those guys will make a meme out out of anything.
>That is CRAZY.

>virtue signal
theres that newspeak again. you should use less meme words and talking points

Boil down Alex Jones' theories and it's just Christianity. There's Satan, his forces on earth, vs God and the forces of the divine. Life consists of the battle between these forces. The difference is that Jones thinks these forces are physically manifested on earth. The forces of Satan are physical devil worshippers who control society. Jones is the force of the divine trying to give us freedom. Also remember that in the 70's and 80's, Satanic conspiracies were all the rage among Christians. This would have been when Jones was growing up. Now, I don't know if he goes to church anymore, but he was definitely raised in this.

All the sci-fi stuff he adds is just him demonizing futurist predictions because he believes that elites are evil.

>open ur third eye bro
>dmt, the spirit molecule
>you break through into another dimension
>we know so little about the human mind
>we know so little about the universe
>aliens are real
>bigfoot is real
>we communicate with aliens from another world, and quite possibly another dimension, when we embrace hallucinogenics
>pineal gland

somebody mentions religion
>how the fuk can u believe that nonsense
>haha u believe some old white bearded guy who hates fags is sitting up in space on a leather couch
>crusades
>dark ages
>how can u believe that nonsense

an hour passes
>I had direct contact with alien lifeforms while on dmt

DUDE

So did Alex Jones. He was gonna give him his big enchilada.

Pull my dick up, Jaim

>Joe: So how do you feel about weed being legal and stuff
>Crowder: I'm indifferent, should be left to the state to decide. But I would rather not talk about this issue
>Joe: But DUDE, WEED, LMAO. DUDE, WEED, CURES BAD SHIT.
>Crowder: Yeah sure, but let's not act like it's a cure all for absolutely everything. And we also have to be aware of real consequences that come from consuming weed. But like I said, I would rather talk about this
>Joe: OH, SO YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST WEED BRO??? PICK A SIDE RIGHT NOW BRO, OR YOU JUST GONNA BE A LIL BITCH, HUH?
>Crowder: Joe please, this is really childish of you.

Holy shit man, Joe was so fucking buttblasted just because someone didn't complete align with his WEED views. It's fucking hilarious how he can agree to disagree with a lot of things, but if you talk shit about weed, he goes fucking apeshit.

youtube.com/shared?ci=ytVWGHjt2r4

*>But like I said, I would rather not talk about this

Is what I meant to put

*brings mic closer*

Thanks for the share, shman5000o

Y-You too

citation needed please

ur a big enchilada

If I take that off will the psychic pedophile vampires ascend to higher plane of existence?

Jesus, Joe is being fucking insufferable

I need a BASIC GESTALT and the BIG ENCHILADA right now.
Skip the rundown.

Oh, Did you see that video of woman being raped by a chimp? Jamie pull that up.

That is so weird.

What can be more hurtful for a man's ego than taking himself seriously and knowing others don't take him seriously?

>that is so strange to me, that is so bizarre. it's just like you can't put a monetary value on a human life. you know?
>.....
>So you see that video of a tiger fucking up a Chinese guy? Jamie pull that up.

WEED

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Posting the video for people who don't get the meme

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

thanks to jui jitsu both of these guys would be cripples without modern medicine

>mfw the Khalabeeb meme returns this weekend

Your limited vocabulary doesn't make it newspeak you utter "faggot".

I hope that ones not too buzzwordy for you.

>thanks to jui jitsu both of these guys would be cripples without modern medicine
>thanks to jui jitsu

>yeah, that janny must be what? 400 pounds?
>jesus those things will tear a hotpocket to shreds

He's loveable and has down syndrome and doesn't know it

It's fucking fascinating to watch