Wolverine fights an evil wolverine clone

>wolverine fights an evil wolverine clone
>mutants were wiped out by dudes with guns who can be stopped in their tracks by simply moving to Canada
>Wolverine dies at the end

Pure shit

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/logan-after-credits-scene/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, just came home from watching midnight release. It's basically a better version ofWolverine: Origins.

Some cool scenes, a lot of vague stories that they shouldve touched on more

>mutants were wiped out by dudes with guns who can be stopped in their tracks by simply moving to Canada

Wrong.

They were wiped out by the government putting chemicals in food/water to stop the random mutation of mutant genes.

They realised it was too dangerous having random mutants popping up around the world, so they started developing and controlling their own.

The last remaining mutants were wiped out when Professor X had a seizure due to his degenerative brain disease that killed the remaining X-men and 100s of civilians.

Of course you're angry because it didn't have a big laser shooting into the sky and 1000 CGI monsters to kill

They said the westchester incident only killed eight people though.

Didn't they say 600?

No. They said 600 were injured. Only eight died.

Makes you wonder why Logan didn't just call up the mansion and ask for help

what was the post credits scene (at the very end, not the one before the credit roll)

what part of capeSHIT do you not understand

There isn't one, the point of the story was a farewell to Wolverine, Professor X and the X-men as a whole. Or at least those versions of them.

Sticking a piece on the end hyping their next movie would have been totally out of place

Yeah, was kinda expecting some shitty 'Logan punches himself out of the grave' ending, like some lame BvS ending. But I'm happy they kept it clean.

oh ok. the stories kept flip flopping but I thought there was one:

collider.com/logan-after-credits-scene/

>However, after doing some digging I’ve learned I wasn’t altogether wrong about Logan having something cool for the fans. But instead of it being after the credits, maybe it’s before the movie has started…

is there any truth to this?

>ARRRGH HELP, IM GETTING POISONED BY ADAMANTIUM AFTER HAVING IT IN ME FOR 50 YEARS WITH NO EFFECT

>countries wouldnt have differing views and laws on mutants

and that older kid was communicating to meet someone so who knows who that couldve been

Eh? How can something be in the movie before it starts?

>Aaarrgghh I'm aging, which has been showcased several times before and only a retard would think its a cheap plot device.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you retarded? His healing factor was pretty much gone by the end, his body couldn't deal with the adamantium poisoning anymore.

It was clearly shown to be slowing down as he's aging, that shit happens in the comics too with old man logan

tbf its only implied its the adamantium, its never directly addressed

His healing factor is dimishing with his age. His body was constantly fighting the adamantium poisoning and he finally could'nt keep up with it.

>no post credits scene of Cyclops welcoming the mutant kids and telling them they're safe now

Cyclops is dead

Not in the new timeline

>Dinner table scene with Charles talking about special needs school
>x-23 being harpooned

My favorite scenes that I can remember.

He is dead in the movie

Wolverine says to Charles that those 2 are the only ones left.

All of the X-men are dead, and the remaining mutants were hunted down with the help of Stephen Merchant

What's happens to X-23 at the end? Is she the last mutant left?

Nah theres like 10

Her and the other mutants flee to Canada, to meet with some person who's offered them asylum. Whether this person is legit or another trap wanting to use them, we don't know

Nah, she crossed the border to Canada with some other man made mutant kids

Healing factor diminishes not with his age, but when he isn't using his claws so much. Try to keep up