Alien: Covenant Trailer 2

IT´S OFICIALLY OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=svnAD0TApb8&t=2s

shit

fuck james franco too

I already played Alien Isolation with a VR headset. I have no reason to see this flick.

Fuck you dude

How?

Looks like shit.

Alien isolation is fucking scary. Its better than Aliens

right give me the fucking quick rundown here
does this take place after prometheus or before
are the plans for david and shitrooney going to meet the makers canned?

Katherine waterstone sucks and has pancake tits.

Fuck you too

Who the fuck knows that senile hack is up to.

i'll probably wait for VOD, but it at least looks like its worth a watch

Google it. It's really easy to enable.

You can also go fuck yourself

Only kino in the franchise is original Alien. This is flick tier.

The writers of the script don't even know

looks shit

kek

He never should have associated himself with that fat DUDE WEED LMAO loser rogen or starred in any of those trash flicks.

He's better than that

F*ck you man

What basis do you have for that? I'm a RT approved critic, and the original Alien is not kino but a film, but I do agree with you opinion that this is a flick.

>ending a horror trailer that started good (no animals, creepy breathing music) with a fucking full daylight CGI venom ass motherfucker looking alien on the ship

Set after Prometheus and before Alien.

It's not that hard.

>colonization mission
>bringing gay couples

>10% of people will always be gay
What did user mean by his homophobic statement?

Daily reminder that homosexuality, just like ageing and death, is an essential part of what makes us human and not some "flaw" that should be cured.

no he isn't

>you hear that?
>what?
>nothing

DROPPED

>RT approved critic

why would they show the monster in the trailer?

it's fucking retarded and ruins hype

I guess it's kinda better than the last one

still probably won't see it in theaters

>buh-dum, KKKKH...
>buh-dum, KKKKH...

Is this going to be the latest movie music fad, taking over the inception BWOOOOOM?

pretty disappointing desu tbqh

>Can still provide their sperm for fertile females

y not

That doesn't explain why you'd bring gays on a colonization mission.

and it's 2%

Everyone knows what the alien looks like

If they keep the other ones secret then

WHY DO THEY SHOW SO MUCH IN EVERY DAMN TRAILER

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO'S GOING TO SURVIVE THE FIRST TWO THIRDS

I KNOW WHAT THE AYY LMAO LOOKS LIKE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT

WHO GREENLITS THIS SHIT TRAILER?

Fuck you Hollywood, should have cut out the last third. And fuck you Ridley, and fuck trump and fuck white people!

We've known what the monster looks like since the first movie...38 years ago you fucking idiot.

Because the fertile females already have their own husbands coming along.

You could make this argument for a lesbian couple if they agreed to both get inseminated, but that logic doesn't work for two fags. They literally provide nothing in terms of colonization.

They're dead weight.

It looks exactly like Prometheus.

>James Franco
>Danny McBride

is this a Judd Apatow movie? Pineapple Express 2: In Space?

not only does most of the filmgoing audience not care about spoilers in trailers, oftentimes putting spoilers in the trailers is the key to effectively marketing the film

most people want to know what they get before they pay for it

Come on, they're both likeable actors. Maybe it's your fault for watching too many "shitty" (by YOUR standards) movies that you don't want to give them a chance here? You fucking REDDIT CIRCLEJERKING FUCKING MORON. IT'S A LEGITIMATE FUCKING REDDIT COMMENT WHAT YOU WROTE FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU!

They specifically say they're sending COUPLES to colonize the planet.

>its a scientist touches yet another alien egg goo sac death creature in an abandoned ayy lmao tomb episode

This shit bothers the hell out of me. Alien Covenant piqued my interest because it looked like they were doing the right things. But now all the mystery of it is gone. I saw the eggs, I saw who got attacked by the facehugger, I saw many clear shots of the aliens, I know who's going to die, etc.

What's the fucking point in seeing it now?

t. Judd Apatow

Dude, spoiler that shit you fucking faggot.

Oh good the next action movie in the Alien series

at least Prometheus was visually remarkable, this just looks like capeshit

>shit like this give Ghostbuster 9.0 score

Stop it, what did I just fucking say? STOP POSTING SPOILERS WITHOUT A SPOILER TAG YOU AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT

I want to punch you in the fucking face you sad autist

This so much

I like to think that Alien and Alien isolation are the only canon in the franchise

The rest are generic sci-fi trash, explaining where the Alien came from too is fucking stupid I always preferred it being 1 terrifying creature that has no explanation

Calm down. It's gone now.

The spaceship Covenant is transporting frozen embryos to a human colony on a faraway planet when they receive a distress signal from Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace), from the Prometheus expedition, which disappeared 10 years prior. The crew is brought out of hypersleep to answer to the signal, which leads to the death of the Covenant's captain, Branson (James Franco). His wife, terraforming researcher Daniels (Katherine Waterson), is deeply affected by the accident, while Branson's first officer Archer (Billy Crudup) is made captain. The Covenant is piloted by Daniels's friend Tennessee (Danny McBride) and the crew is aided by an android, Walter (Michael Fassbender).

The Covenant follows Shaw's signal to Paradise, an uncharted forest planet and homeworld of the Engineers, the ancient extraterrestrials that seeded life on Earth and then sought to the destroy it. The Engineers' secret weapon, the black ooze, has spread through Paradise, turning it into a wasteland. The Covenant's crew ventures into Paradise on a transport shuttle, and two of its members are exposed to spores released by plants infected by the ooze. One of them is quarantined aboard the transport shuttle, where a monstrous "Neomorph" bursts from his back and kills another crewmember. While trying to kill it, another crewmember accidentally shoots the shuttle's fuel tank, causing it to explode.

Another Neomorph bursts from the other infected crewmember's throat and chases the remaining crew into the forest, where they are ambushed by more Neomorphs and all but Daniels, Tennessee, Archer and Walter are slaughtered. They are rescued from the Neomorphs by David (Michael Fassbender), the sole survivor of the Prometheus crew.

David reveals that Shaw sacrificed herself to crash a spaceship against Paradise's surface, exposing the Engineers to the black ooze to prevent them from destroying Earth, leaving him stranded on Paradise.

this

that wasn't neccesary at all

they shouldn't have show the alien in any trailer and keep it for the movie

.James Fraco

Dropped. I'll probably pirate it, absolutely zero chance I'm paying money to see anything with that faggot in it.

David leads the survivors back to the Engineers' derelict citadel, where he's been living ever since. Walter mistrusts David, who is not behaving in accordance with their programming, and finds out that David in fact murdered Shaw. David's mind has been warped by the numerous modifications that his creator, Peter Weyland (Guy Pearce), made to his programming during the Prometheus's expedition, and is obsessed with creating the "perfect organism". He exposed numerous lifeforms on Paradise, including Shaw, to the black ooze and, after numerous failed attempts, has created an alien egg, which produces a facehugger that latches itself to Archer.

Daniels and Tennessee realize David is controlling the Neomorphs and blow up his laboratory, killing the Neomorphs. They escape back to the Covenant with Walter and Archer in order to leave Paradise, but a Primal Xenomorph bursts out of Archer and begins slaughtering the remaining crew. Daniels and Tennessee lure the Xenomorph into the Covenant's airlock and eject it into space just as the Covenant takes off.

After escaping, Daniels and Tennessee place themselves back in hypersleep to continue their voyage to the colony, unaware that David has killed Walter and stolen his identity to leave Paradise. David secretly plants two alien egg embryos among the human frozen embryos that the Covenant is transporting to proceed to the next phase of his experiment.

So David destroyed the entire Engineer Civilization, and they lived in temples and shit instead of biomechanical buildings, that's kinda lame. I hope there a Walter vs Davis moment, i want Walter to stay good like Bishop.

Thanks for fixing it user, I forgive you

>engineer city

hype back on

You fucking MORON JUST WHEN THE OTHER GUY FIXES HIS SHIT YOU POST MORE SPOILERS

God you fucking RETARD!

Mods, fucking mods need to ban the fuck out of you. I HATE you.

Looks like another piece of cgi bullshit trash.

so the Alien franchise now has an actual bad guy

You're such a baby

Alien > Alien: Isolation >>>>>>>>> all other movies

lol

my niggas

Alien Isolation legitimately felt like it was directed by Ridley Scott 30 years ago. I loved it.

The problem is that Ridley Scott keeps trying to "recreate the magic" of the original Alien. But what made it so great was how original it was, and how you had no idea what to expect.

These movies like Covenant and Prometheus try too hard to just be retreads of Alien. We already know the shtick and he just throws in a bunch of references to the original, as if that's a substitute for decent filmmaking.

I know it's now fashionable to hate Aliens, but regardless of where you stand on the Alien vs Aliens debate, that was a good sequel because it built off its predecessor while giving us something new. Compare that to these nu-Alien movies, where the only reason anyone goes to see them it because "hey, I wonder how THIS new type of alien will burst out of the host!" It's no better than those shitty Saw movies that people just watch to see interesting new ways people die.

>money shots in the trailer
Thanks Trump

That looks terrible. Do they misunderstand Alien is a horro film and not an action film?

What spoiler? don't you see the bodies in the trailer and the buildings in the back?

The protomorph looks familiar yet different

I'm a fan of the franchise so I'll be there day one ... I just hope I enjoy it and don't have i defend stupid decisions to myself

This. It's fucking perfection.

Hollywood should just hang it up and let video games take over.

Sounds alright

So they're sequel baiting? What the fuck.

Prometheus was bad enough, but at least it could stand as it's own movie.

I can't tell if these people are being ironic or actually upset that they show the alien at the end.

I wasn't expecting it to look different.

Do you guys feel bad for making fun of Prometheus yet?

2ez

I thought that was the Primal Xeno that the user with the spoilers was talking about

Great, so the alien eggs and the xenomorph are not some kind of mysterious creature that could have been a biological weapon used by another sentient aliens to wage some epic war against god knows what, and instead they are the creation of some evil white robot to... kill people just for fun?

Fucking nuke hollyjew now.

it really couldn't

y-yes

I watched some clips of Alien: Isolation's development process and you could really see how much love these guys put into the project, they poured their souls on it.
Fox even gave them a gorillion terabytes of source material from the production of the original Alien so that it'd be as based as possible. That game is nigh-flawless.

I was hyped about the engineers' home planet, expecting amazing visuals and maybe even seeing who or what do the engineers serve. But no...IT WAS EARTH ALL ALONG AND THEY'RE ALL DEAD LMAO

Are these in the movie?

so who created the engineers

The whole point of Prometheus was that it didn't feel anything like Alien. It was modeled after the 50's and 60's B-movies that inspired Alien

>It's just a slasher

Eh...

>the alien was headbutting the glass

I am not going to see this.

It sold 2.4 million units on consoles alone, so hopefully Sega will give them a bigger budget and more time to make a 10/10 sequel. I only want a sequel since Isolation left on a cliff hanger

[spoilers]The Xenomorph is the intended outcome of black goo exposure. David is just trying to cultivate it out of an uncontrolled ecological disaster.[/spoiler]

i believe so, the one that that woman fires at which burns up the ship looked similar to a small white xenomorph

>Those are suposed to be scientists
They're fucking bumbling retards, no bio suits, no nopeing the shit out the moment you see wheat
>what are the odds?
Zero, literally zero, this is a trap retard, you would knew it if you were a scientist or at least someone with IQ > 60
>oh an alien shit, lets enter unarmed and without our suits
Holy shit, are you stupid?

Only superficially. Only reason anyone watched it was because "oooh I wonder what cool bioweapon creatures will burst out of people this time!"

>bring couples to repopulate a planet
>bring gay couples

A sequel would suck. There's nothing to add to it. Have them do an Aliens game next. Don't let Gearbox within 100 miles of it.

SO PROGRESSIVE

It was pretty obvious that it was going to be an earth like setting since they were the ones who seeded earth and it was implied in prometheus that evolutionary models were wrong.

When you have millions of people 10% (it's 2 btw) doesn't matter. When you have 10, it fucking maters, you want to avoid inbreeding, bringing more people who won't breed is stupid

don't they mean it's just crewed with couples, but they have human embryos that the ship is storing?

Wow, it's almost like the original Alien in that regard. Oh, but sorry there's no corny one liners and 'splosions to keep your adderal rattled 14 year old brain attentive. Doesn't really matter though considering this move is most likely going to be terrible regardless

No, fuck the senile hack. Paradise should look like Paradise, not some piece of shit latin american jungle