Why do 3rd worlders enjoy living their lives vicariously through Ronaldo on social media?

Why do 3rd worlders enjoy living their lives vicariously through Ronaldo on social media?

Ronaldo is a great role model, so thats ok.

Is it though?

Her girlfriend looks so average I mean props to him for not ending up with a plastic superficial Victoria secret model but it really makes you think

Escapism

Good job Ronaldo, congrats on the beautiful baby! You must be a proud papa again, haha. #Respect on the field and off. Please come to Canada.

Escapism, the same reason most people here like anime.

post 10/10

I'll bet your girlfriend looked super great right after giving birth. Oh, wait...

Lol, it's all staged breh.
It's known Ronald is bisexual at the very least

He's a chad role model

I'm not talking about this pic in particular (where she's wearing make up and looks good) but more about other pics I've seen of her

Do you think the kid is happy? Somehow I get the feeling CR doesn't care too much about him other than having an object to use on social media.

wait a second, i thought he paid unknown women to insert his sperm and give birth to his children?

you think he fantasy about messi balls ?

I sincerely doubt it. Not only he's been left without a mother by choice, but having cristiano as your only paternal/maternal figure is probably insuficient and not the most stable character nor nurturing reference.

You can even see the sadness in his face, and now that he's starting to mature he'll start asking himself why he was left without mother. The fact that he's a messi fan, his father's nemesis, could also be meaningful (or not).

We'll have to wait years to see how he develops but the kid seems to be hurting

the law in spain changed in 2012 making it illegal, so now he has to pretend he's in real relationships with the women he hires to give birth

that kid went from no siblings to fucking kindergardenat home in one year

he's now the old used toy and he sees his new brothers have a mother but he can't because whatever

this shit must be tearing his little heart apart :(

He forgot to say no homo

>w-why can't I feel the love of a mother like everybody else?
so cruel, a kid shouldn't be asking these questions

>father, where is my mother? what did I do to you to deserve this? I'm not human anymore...

>I can't take this pain anymore, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to control this anger in me

i still dont understand why ronaldo that is white himself wants to have moorish kids instead of white kids, he can tap any blond qt and have GOAT children like zlatan but he gets these little brown autists instead

>Ronaldo
>white
"No"

>blonde

why would he worsen his genes? should get a nice balkan or italian brunette. or just stick with the basics and get a portuqt

He's just tanned

how long until ronaldo's son kills him

>ronaldo that is white himself
mmm sweetie...

also

>helena seger
>qt
>natural blonde
ney

>wear lifts
>"why don't you take off your shoes user?"

like it or not but hes white he is just tanning himself to unhealthy levels.

he's a trendsetter

parricides tend to happen in later adolescence, so in about 8 to 10 years, once he believes he can physically confront him

>wanting some nordic sissy ass girly whitebois like virgin zlatan instead of having manly mediterranean master race like chad ronaldo

when was this pic taken? I thought he broke up with that tatar ho long ago

based strong serb only true masterrace

>I will never forgive, I will never forget

>he broke up
lmao he simply didn't renew her beard contract

>child goes watch his father perform
>father is supposed to be watching his child perform

You think ronaldo goes to his son's games? I doubt it desu

I wouldn't have either cant stand her lips

Cristiano's boyfriend know this is all just a show.

poonaldo couldn't stand her pussy lips either

based GOAT not falling for the roastie meme

a girl of course

Wew lad

Are blonde genetics really that weak?

>not falling for the roastie meme
>implying he was ever interested
lmao sad!

He's Ricky Martin all over again.

/our guy/

shit, this kid is a literal human doll for Rapenaldo to dress up and take pics for social media accounts.

me on the right

the worst part is the kids knows this
>that 1000 yard stare
this kid has seen some very troubling shit in his young life, now he's only a carcass going through the motions

potential spree killer right there

>sr messi, i-if you adopt me, w-will antonella be my mother? *cries*
ffs someone stop this cruelty already, this kid is too young to be completely heart broken

>American sports fan interaction
>humane or funny bantz
>Soccer fan reaction
>literal subhumans acting creepy

he does and uploads videos of his son too.
Sport outlets literally puts them up on their news stream.

>when a kid buys a superman dress to travel back in time
>so he can reunite with his mother
>but he realizes it's only a costume
>and neither time nor his mother will ever come back
this shouldn't be happening

>i-is that what happiness looks like?

>ronaldo is ga-

American fans interaction is purely race baiting, cuck posting and unfunny Twitter Gifs.

Mother must have been black? Kid is a mulatto

i feel sorry for ronaldo man. He is trying to be a good father and give his son things he didn't have as kid. But the lack of a mother seems to be a big issue for the kid

Because his kid's mom is ultra athletic nigress

His kid will be a elite athlete instead of some weak w***e soyboy

I'm sure the kid has a 24/7 nanny or tutor. Rich moms have been absent for ages.

I know that. But it's more that everybody else has a mom, but he doens't.

His grandma/aunts are basically his mothers, his grandmother especially

Its not the same, sure, but he has an every day "mother presence" that is a direct family member and not a nanny

that's right. but imagine knowing that your mother is alive, but you can't meet her or anything. I think having aunts/grandma is great.

>Somehow I get the feeling CR doesn't care too much about him other than having an object to use on social media.
Absolutely the opposite. And the kid's happy enough. I would be if I had a dad that could buy every toy I wanted.
He might have issues when he's grown up though. Time will tell.

Messi does look like a fun dad your strict dad knows but doesn't want to hang out with even though you always have a blast with him and his kids.

why dad,why? ;_;

kek based autismo

If he's not white, then a good of germans aren't either

>instagram

Am I the only one that's genuinely creeped out by ronaldo?

Something about him screams psychopath.

He's left with his grandmother which is actually better. And Ronaldo's said he visits the mother every so often
Never understood why Sup Forums keeps pushing the 'kids not happy' meme, he seems totally fine

is this tweet real?

what the actual fuck

dad is one of the best footballers in the world, super rich and through his connections you will probably end up involved in professional football in some capacity if you want to, whether as a player (no matter how good or bad) or as an agent etc. people worship your dad as some kind of god. as long as he isn't abused by him he's probably doing a lot better than 99% kids in europe or the us are doing

>so this is the guy who makes daddy cry himself to sleep everynight

Ronaldo is an ENTJ

Basically, he's as fucked up mentally as any Sup Forums poster

He just happens to be extroverted

Poor kid doesn't have a mom.

You dont say...imagine having a narcissistic psychopath as a father
The kid will be completely fucked.
Messi wins yet again

That kid looks full gupsy

S-stop guys you're making me feel sad feels

You just know he will lash out at the kid after he deviates from his plan. "I gave you everything" "look at the other kids that dont have nice things" etc

when is he going to settle down with badr hari?

blondes are overrated, soyboy

do you think he lets him play with other kids?

>dad... why don't I have a mom?
>I won the ballon d'or before Messi
>Wh...what?
>TSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he can tap any blond qt and have GOAT children

Kek if he would like that he'd marry a Spanish, Italian, Argentinian, Uruguayan, or Brazilian woman considering he probably wants his child to be an alpha pro-footballer and not some beta cuck with cultural insecurities

Ronaldo is 25% African

He is from Madeira, so only technically European.

The kids mother was a monkey, the kid is a fairly avarage darker huezilian.

Yes, but only if he gets to play too.
>dad, I want to play with my friends
>sure thing, let's play
>no, dad, I mean, just me and my frie...
>*Ronaldo scores three tapins against the fat kid playing GK*
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>dad...please stop