N
O
!

SYNDER ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKIXd3lAFEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what a we, sum kinda...suicide watch?

If she has the same healing power, why is she bruised? Unless that's blood.

blood from when her claws came out i assume

do they show her foot claw

So her claws are bone ATM?

In the comic her middle claw is removed and placed in her foot? And she has adamantium/similar coating added to them during that procedure as well. The look metal in the commercials too. But how could her bones be metal if she's growing? Hmmm

she periods thru her hands

well in x-men 1, when they show wolverins xray, his bones are just dipped in metal, there are like really small plates all over, so as her bones grow they could just add more plates. also, comic book movie, they dont care about stuff like that

Giving a adamantium coating to bones in a still growing child... expecting said bones not to grow???

DROPPED

True kino doesn't get shilled this much by "internet critics" who highly-rate 8 of the ten movies they watch in a month

Actual kino gets shit on by anyone who doesn't know anything about film

It's another contrarian post.

>actual kino gets shit on
so BvS is really kino? i was wrong all along i guess

seems that way
youtube.com/watch?v=bKIXd3lAFEI

>pseuds who deem themselves film buffs because they watch a few quintessential movies then shill every major commercial blockbuster while simultaneously have no actual knowledge of the medium beyond the 80s at best
>""""""critics"""""""

Cronenberg may be a hack but he was right. Not everyone with a keyboard should be allowed to say whether a movie is good or not.

If mainstream critics and audiences like something it can't be kino.

Amen.

Fuckin stupid

what the fuck is this shit

This looks like some retard's fanfilm

im so sick of the fucking

>hey look after this girl she's the key to all this

bull shit

I think it's a little bonus thing, like a pre-release scene or something. It's too poorly made to be in the actual movie. Also when she flips the store clerk around she has her claws out in the actual movie. Maybe they hadn't added that CGI in yet in this.

Is she supposed to be like super strong or something? Because I don't buy for a second she effortlessly flipped that clerk

>In the comic her middle claw is removed and placed in her foot?
She never had a middle claw; Two in her hands and one in her feet.

>And she has adamantium/similar coating added to them during that procedure as well. The look metal in the commercials too. But how could her bones be metal if she's growing?

She never got the coating on her skeleton nor her claw. Her claws is just metal which her body doesnt fight like Logans body does to his adamantium skeleton/claws.

SOO X-23 isnt a tank like Logan, her bones break easily. BUT because her body doesnt fight an adamantium skeleton, her healing factor is superior than Logans.

she self-harms and was a prostitute; probably a negative for some.[/spolier]

In the comic she doesn't have adamantium on her bones, only the claws. She escapes or is freed before that can happen. But her claws will still grow so it's still retarded.

Because of the healing factor, she and Logan are much stronger. Remember Logan is carrying hundreds of pounds of metal and he can still jump around like crazy. She's much stronger.

Christ I hate kid protagonists

>Wolverine doesn't age!
>except until he looks like he's in his late 30's, THEN he doesn't age!
>except until he looks like he's in his late 40's, THEN he doesn't age!

his healing factor has been failing

Depends who is doing the writing, like every comic. He doesn't age at all or he ages very slowly.

Unlike Marvel, who repackages the same generic macguffin-plot into a new movie every year while stopping only to change the actors and dialogue to keep up with the newest tumblr obsessions and reddit memes, Fox's films are actually attempting to be visually and tonally distinct in an effort to elevate the superhero genre from mediocre blockbuster garbage to artistic tales weaving themes of morality and sacrifice into monumental and dynamic epics on screen while also questioning the very essence of what society deems a 'hero'. The difference is honestly night and day; during a Marvel movie the viewer is more likely to gobble down popcorn while during a Fox film the viewer will likely take out a pen and paper and start taking notes.

Isn't there a plague or something that removes mutant powers? Why is she immune? Was she given the antidote so she could be used as a weapon?

>He doesn't age at all
Shouldn't he look like a small kid then?

This girl is more qt that Natalie Portman in Leon (this is almost the same exact movie)

He ages slowly and is already really old when Weapon X gets him. In the Age of Apocalypse comic he has grey hair in the future.

The simple reason is that Fox doesn't circlejerk around their "cinematic universe". Sure, each film in their X-Men series is connected in some way or another, but for the most part they each try to be their own film. They play it fast and loose with chronology, but that allows them to actually explore themes of humanity and the implications of mutant superbeings, unlike Marvel which is more concerned with internalized themes and connected worlds. It's a matter of plot vs. meaning; with Fox, meaning is at the forefront of each movie, whereas with Marvel the struggle to make each movie consistent with the rest forces them to focus on plot.

LEWD

she has no claws

So after 10 movies they finally make a decent one?

should I be impressed? lol

A company introduced a chemical into food supplies that effectively eliminated the X-Gene. They then began creating mutant children for their own use.
It's in the movie, but presented in a different way. There's a voiceover, and music, and that sound quality is not as bad.

where's escobar and peña?

His aging is slow, not non-existent

>Get in faggot, we're going to _________

well, Sup Forums?

This movie has much more in common with a Snyder movie than an Marvel movie.

>she self-harms and was a prostitute
>prostitute
DROPPED

Professor X dies
Wolverine dies
The bad guy wolverine clone dies
At the end they bury wolverine in the woods and the girl makes his cross an X

>He thinks I'm watching the movie for the plot

lel

It's exponential, or logarithmic, fuck I dunno. The rate of change of his age changes.