My friends, you bow to no one

My friends, you bow to no one.

How did you feel when you first saw this in theaters?

Go back to watching Harry Potter kiddo.

What was his taxation policies ?

I cry every time.

Women will never understand these feels rite guys?

In all seriousness, that was an amazing scene, and an excellent emotional payoff to several hours of good storytelling.

I cringed. Viggo can't act for shit.
Remember when you got btfo in the other thread about bad casting a few hours ago?

honestly, i got goosebumps and thought it was a great scene.

i turned to my date and said "maybe you can bow down for me later tonight heh"

>bowing to manlet peasants
Why doesn't Aragorn just hand over his crown and start sucking cock while he's at it?

i had to take a shit

I believe that it was pride. The recognition of a powerful king to the four little peaceful that took part in the destruction of the shadow forces. It was pride, the good kind of pride, the one that comes with accomplishement.

This is why /r/movies is a superior platform for discussing movies and cinema.

I had to pee
What the fuck are you saying. Someone range ban this autist.

Those hobbits were guided by the divine into contributing some of the most important victories of the war. Merry and Pippen brought down Sarumon's tower, and helped to slay the witchking. Sam and Frodo delivered the ring to Mount Doom, killing Sauron, the greatest threat to Aragorn's reign.

>no fun allowed
you know, if a cynical shithole like Sup Forums can appreciate a scene like this it means much more than reddit's vacuous virtue signalling

was it autism

>This is why /r/movies is a superior platform for discussing movies and cinema.
Then it's unfortunate we're talking about a flick.

Why? This is exactly the type of pleb shit they love

I teared up. Actually several times during this movie.

Literally shaking because it was so emotionally touching

i teared up

I hope the hobbits got a tax break after accomplishing such a great deed for the realm.

I felt nothing because I dropped this series after the blunder that was two towers

Not gonna lie, I teared up a little for this, and when the hobbits reunite with Frodo at the end.