He dindu nuffin!

“He wasn’t a bad person,” another resident, David Solomon, told the newspaper

Sterling was a registered sex offender, state records show. He was convicted in 2000 of carnal knowledge of a juvenile and was released from prison in 2004. Details of that case were not immediately available.

Sterling also had convictions for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry and domestic abuse battery, The Advocate reports. He was sentenced to five years in prison in 2009 for possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute and carrying an illegal weapon with a controlled dangerous substance.

Despite his record, Darian Gardner, his friend, told The Advocate that Sterling, “didn’t cause any harm to the community. He was nice. He wasn’t a bad guy. He was respectable.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo
youtube.com/watch?v=avcS0aYJ2a8
youtube.com/watch?v=gffL5LX_qCI
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGBIl2aPvA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vlag-XziRfc
legis.la.gov/Legis/law.aspx?d=78673
icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54450
twitter.com/Fusion/status/750557801575886848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Save this for later.

You know you're gonna be a winner.

In the video it looks like he tackled a cop. Who in their right mind would do that?

Also, even though we obviously don't have all the info at this point, but why would you shoot a man being held down by your partner in the chest?

The way I see it, both parties are at fault here - dindu stupidity and the trigger-happy cop.

Kill all niggers. Every single last one.

>be career criminal who is a fucking giant of a man
>be up to no good one night waving a gun around and pointing it at people
>cops get called to deal with your reckless criminal behavior
>according to witness they "aggressively" ask you, an armed man who is a fucking giant, to get on the ground
>refuse their lawful orders, forcing them to attempt to physically restrain you
>on the ground they confirm that you are armed and warn you to stop moving or you will be shot
>keep struggling
>get shot
>die
>i wuz a good boy i dindu nuffin

Why do so many nogs have a gap in their front teeth? Is it genetic?

GOOD MORNING AMERICA
Y'ALL READY FOR THIS?

>why would you shoot a man being held down by your partner in the chest?
He had a gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo

Looks to me he was down to ground when Police decided to put a bullet in him

Makes no sense

Why are Americans so retarded?

Have you guys realized yet that soon liberals will be forced to start defending sex offenders? They have no choice but to defend any dead black criminal no matter how horrible his crimes were.

Like l said, we don't have all the info, but l'd assume it wouldn't be too hard to immobilize one arm of a man who's already laying down under you.

I'm not defending him; reaching for a gun with cops around is practically signing your own death warrant, but the shooting does seem a bit rash.

no, they tackled him because he was refusing to get on the ground and they were there because of reports that he was armed. so they had to act quickly before he could potentially pull out his gun and start firing.

he was somewhat restrained when they shot him, but the guy was a fucking giant. he could have easily broken free and gone for his gun. the cop might have jumped the gun a bit but you really can't play Monday morning quarterback in situations like this. It was a volatile situation with an armed suspect who was refusing to cooperate and was built like a fucking linebacker. cops don't need to pussyfoot around using force in situations like that where it's potentially either their lives or his.

idiots, see

When are black parents going to teach their kids not to resist the police?

Okay but what's up with the guy who called the police and said he had a gun.

>He was convicted in 2000 of carnal knowledge of a juvenile

...what?

#GentleGiantCock

So he's literally a pedo, violent and on drugs? And people still defend him? This blows my mind. Just what in the world is wrong with those people?

[SHAUN KING INTENSIFIES]

Sounds like he fingered some 17 year old or something stupid

Also possession of marijuana, literally give no fucks

An hiz ass ugly as all shit too

youtube.com/watch?v=avcS0aYJ2a8

I didn't realize how bad CNN was until I saw this picture

>"They didn't HAVE to shoot him, they could have had the situation under control without it."
Yeah, probably. But who cares? A disgusting criminal was taken off the streets. The police response may have been excessive, but it was justified.

The idiots who defend these criminals need to understand that most of the American public cannot empathize with a criminal. They see them as subhuman. In their minds, it is nearly impossible to place themselves in that criminal's shoes. After all, they wouldn't have committed those crimes. They wouldn't have resisted arrest. They wouldn't have been fighting against police with a gun against them.

Americans, unlike Europeans or others, have a large amount of disdain for criminals. Our police are brutal because we allow and want them to be.

>tfw Shaun King blocked me because I made a joke about the police not investigating the disappearance of a young white male

I wonder how many of these people are on Clinton's payroll? There is no better way to get yourself out of the spotlight than to have some white guys kill a negro.

Time to leave mom's basement

When they evolve.

Even if the cops screwed up the riots will turn more people away from nogs and dems. We're going to get nigger riots from here to November and the DNC is going to be one of the biggest ones. This is a fun year.

Whew lads. Shaun "Pull the Trigger on a restrained nigger." King is PISSED. He's gonna type about this for sure!

Good old Shaun "I agree with Lincoln we shoulda shipped them back to Africa after the war." King.

He a gud boy

CNN going for that virtue signaling and black twitter money, it would seem? Really, it is all they have.

Unsure if I should hate this country or not, can Sup Forums please elaborate?

heh

What would be a more acceptable method of signing that death warrant

Kek

Also who the fuck sells CDs lmao even most niggera have iPhones

>there are actually people that are defending a pedophile felon that had a gun and was resisting arrest

What is this world coming to?

(((David Solomon)))

American cops are out of their mind. How the hell can it be justifiable to shoot a nignog dead in that situation I will never understand.

It reminds me of the shooting last year when the cop run up to some guy (might've been Latino?) from behind because he fit the description of some criminal. The guy (who might've been wearing headphones, I can't remember) turned around and was freaked out for good reason by the crazy cop coming at him, and the cop basically shot him because the guy didn't "comply" quickly enough. It was a weird situation where the shooting could've easily been avoided if the cop had any kind of rationality in his behavior.

Also reminds me of the shooting in the park last year where the cop ran after the perp (black) and shot him from a distance for no justifiable reason at all.

Absolute fucking lunacy.

>Finland defending dindus

What a surprise.

If you've never been around nogs you have no idea what they're like. And I don't mean some nice nigger who grew up in sweden or an educated tourist, I mean the worst sort of ghetto nigger demon that lives in Louisiana. The cops in these black areas, whatever their race, more or less get PTSD from dealing with subhumans chimping out every day.

Some of these should be avoided, but it's easy to say that when you don't have to be around them.

I accidentally flipped to it earlier tonight. Don faggot Lemon was talking to 2 Republicans, 1 of whom was a NeverTrumper, about his fucking jew star tweet, and he was treating it like he just gassed an entire camp live on TV. Got me pretty fucking livid since barely 12 hours earlier the Director of the FBI told the world that a Presidential Candidate is above the rule of law. CNN is a mistake.

>Murrica defending retarded cops
What a surprise.

At least they don't steal organs from alive people like Albanians

So that fucking video yesterday was real?

God dammit..here comes another chimpout.

>>Finland defending dindus
>>What a surprise.
You'll have to excuse him, we don't really have niggers in here, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

>
>>tfw Shaun King blocked me because I made a joke about the police not investigating the disappearance of a young white male

Shaun King's parents are investigating the disappearance of a young white male.

At least they didn't make one president. Twice.

the hand of god needs to strangle this nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=gffL5LX_qCI

You use a pen, you ever hear of those objects

>He's gonna type about this for sure!

He already has a column up. He refers to the dead guy as "selling music" before he was killed.

>Maqhmoud taking the side of a convicted pedophile felon equipped with a gun and resisting countless police commands

Jesus Germany, you are cucked beyond belief.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohGBIl2aPvA

>(((David (((Solomon))))))

holy fuck btfo hard

>Also reminds me of the shooting in the park last year where the cop ran after the perp (black) and shot him from a distance for no justifiable reason at all.
neither funland nor I defended the fat childfucker, it's just that murrican cops seem to be extremely trigger happy

Almost all of these shootings making international news happen in the ghetto. Unless you've been around ghetto niggers you don't know what they're like.

Never compare a dindu to a white man, I don't give a fuck about your Balkan bullshit, I don't care if said white man is Muslim, you people never experienced what it's like to live under threat from Americanized Africans

fair point

>How the hell can it be justifiable to shoot a nignog dead in that situation I will never understand.
How about the cops had him pinned, but the nog was still trying to go for/use a handgun?

Retard.

>AY YO BUY MY MIXTAPE
>*POINTS GUN AT PERSON*
>OOGA BOOGA FUCK OFF NIGGA
>AAAA POLICE
>HELP ME OBAMA

>Unless you've been around ghetto niggers you don't know what they're like.

At some point white cops need to stop responding to calls from black areas, or show up in force and keep a huge distance and basically do nothing. Any action is condemned anyway.

Top Kek. I bet he waxed and waned, and typed like his opinion matters.

Shaun King is the definition of a Concern Troll DNB. (Do nothing bitch)

Despite all of these killings, I will never fear police because I WOULDNT RESIST ARREST while being a pedophile drug dealer that goes for my weapon while being arrested.

This is all a mundane cycle now.
>be a 300 pound dude with a gun and an attitude
>commit crime
>when police show up, don't follow orders
>when police have no other choice than to take you down, make sure you resist arrest
>go for your gun while being arrested
>get filmed getting shot by shitty bystander camera
>trim video to the part where you are killed
>allow every major news organization to replay the last 5 seconds of your life
>alternatively: don't have anyone film, but let the bystanders fabricate the severity of your death with conflicting stories and false accounts
>spoon fed world doesn't understand why a police would possibly kill an innocent person
>Quiktrip burned to the ground for some reason

>keep a huge distance

and by "huge", I mean 100 yards.

Charlotte paid this guy's family about 5 million dollars to shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vlag-XziRfc

You have no idea what shitty black people are like dude, they are literally animals. Imagine being an officer and dealing with them day in and day out. It would probably drain you completely.

As long as you do what the officer tells you to do, you won't get fucking shot. Police don't exist to just shoot people at random, more than the majority of these cases show that lethal force was justified.

There's just some strange cultural thing with African-Americans to just fight cops and resist arrest.

Underrated

They definitely do. They let them do whatever they want in their ghettos and only come in force if they go outside of their area or attack whites. Something like 80-90% of gunshots are ignored, many murders go unsolved and they also just go very, very slowly to calls in the ghetto so the nogs disperse before they get there.

They've been doing even more of this in inner cities and the crime rate has gone up there, while it's going down everywhere else.

>They let them do whatever they want in their ghettos

This is literally what the black community wants. You always hear them say they are upset about arrests and what not. They are not upset about crime, just getting in trouble for committing crime.

Look at the Baltimore case. In the white community if a drug dealer get arrested it is a celebration. In the black community they rioted. There are two sets of laws. One in the black neighborhoods and one in the white.

Wow, just wow. I'm literally in tears right now.
How can these police keep getting away with murdering unarmed black teens?

I have never said:

B L A C K

B R A I N S

S P L A T T E R E D

>Retard.
The frustrated rage of someone who knows they can't articulate a convincing argument. Let me just insult this guy instead! That'll teach him! I'll call him a retard! Lel.

>“He was screaming, ‘What did I do,’ ‘What's going on,” Triple St. Food Mart owner and witness Abdullah Muflahi told the Daily News.
>Police confiscated the store’s surveillance footage that Muflahi said would have captured every second of the violent death outside his store.
>Muflahi watched police kill Sterling, a father of three children and his friend of six years, he said. Sterling died steps from where he allowed him to peddle music daily.
>“His hand was not in his pocket, nor did he have the gun in his hand,” he said, defending Sterling’s final moments.
The video taken by a bystander doesn't show that, but based on what is seen there certainly doesn't discredit what the quoted witness said. The eye witness is biased of course being a friend of Sterling's. We'll see how the case turns out. Doesn't look for the cops based on what is visible in the video.

>(((David Solomon)))
Oy Vey

I first refuted your bullshit point.

Then I called you a retard.
Retard.

Even if what that witness said was true, it should be VERY easy to imagine how it can be justifiable to shoot a nignog dead in that situation.

>Nigger witnesses
Yeah, those have been so credible in the past.
Bitch please

>pedo

he was 37 years old when he was shot, he was 21 when he was convicted in 2000 for "Carnal knowledge of a juvenile ", might have been 20. according to the definition, the girl must have been 16 since the girl has to be younger than 17 with the maximum age difference being 4 years.

tl;dr he was 20 or 21 years old when he had sex with a consenting 16 year old

i wouldn't really call him a pedo, especially if you're living in europe.

source:

legis.la.gov/Legis/law.aspx?d=78673
icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54450

This is a great argument for segregation. They can have Somalia because the worst part of criminal law for them is the law. We can have civilization because the worst part of criminal law for us is the criminal.

>Police testimony

Also been very credible

Comfy CHIMPOUT threads are coming back!!

Could be as young as 13 according to the definition in the picture.

In the 90s it was much worse, cops literally got shot at in some neighborhoods and snipered. Like Cabrini-Green in Chicago, two cops died from sniper fire from dindus in apartment blocks

i live in baton rouge, should i prepare for a race war or am i safe?

(((DAVID SOLOMON)))

My points are not bullshit just because you call them bullshit. Keep insulting me though and digging yourself deeper into a hole.

Do you pay any attention to what you read or are you just triggered by isolated words and then type feverishly in response to your own triggered imaginings?
>Bitch please.

And that police officer was charged

Who can know the mind of a dindu?

He was, and his murder trial will start in October as will that of Ray Tensing who went full retard after stopping a car. October should be a fun trial watch time here.

Do you have to ask?

>aggravated battery
>trespassing
>drug dealing

Seen resisting
Confirmed Felon with gun

DINDU
I
N
D
U

>Do you pay any attention to what you read
Generally yes, with you no

I thought this kind of shit was just a regular weekend for you?

twitter.com/Fusion/status/750557801575886848

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

in this specific case, the girl must have been 16

If I had to choose between an honest nigger and a crooked cop, I would call you a liar. There are no honest niggers.

You could not imagine a scenario whereby a suspect would still need to be shot dead despite being pinned down already.

You even said cops who do this are "out of their mind".

In reality however, it's VERY easy to imagine scenarios whereby a suspect would need to be shot dead, despite already being pinned to the ground.

For instance if he's reaching for a gun.

Now stop being retarded.

Why does it matter what he did before? What matters is what he did during the arrest, which is resist. That's the only thing that should be looked at.

It's 13-17 and at least 4 years younger than the suspect who must be over 18.