Five Came Back Trailer Discussion

OYYYY VEEEEY!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST NOW GOYIM!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5JuiCTz6Khw&feature=youtu.be

Five Came Back Trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
youtube.com/watch?v=HwCpRL6bPnw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DON'T FORGOT THE SI-NINE MI-BI-TRILLION GOYIM!

Spielberg+WW2=WIN!

I'm not giving this shit a view, but are they really doing it again?

>deny the holocaust
>get assmad when people make documentaries using facts and sources

Neo-nazi tears are even more delicious lately with this alt right SJW movement shitting up the whole internet.

looks pretty good

>western civilization was at stake
hmmm 0_o

>tfw you live in a timeline where the biggest holocaust deniers are jews who are now claiming the 5 million non-jews killed in the holocaust were actually all made up by one jewish nazi hunter to get more sympathy from goys and it's anti-semitic to say 11 million people total died

timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

>(((facts)))
>(((sources)))

Who is making the claim being debunked in this jaypeg?

>in the concentration camps

Stopped reading there. Learn the basic history of the event you're denying you trailer park mong.

it's a documentary about american film makers who were documenting the war effort, not the holocaust (watch everyone ignore this and post Sup Forums infographics for 200 posts)

Thanks

>12 million people were killed in gas chambers and then cremated in 8 camps in 6 years

wow thats a really over the top claim... almost as if no one would actually claim that other than someone starting a dishonest debunking from a false premise... really made me think

Actually they claim the current number is 20 million, keep up goy

I've never had a movie Spielberg made where I outright hated it, and a number of his movies I really really like, but his last few movies have been really really mediocre.

Who? Where?

>WE DIDN'T KILL THE FUCKING JEWS YOU FUCKING KIKES STOP BLAMING US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>based Hitler-sama exterminating all those Jews, we should totally finish what he started am I right?
Fucking choose.

because he doesn't do fun adventure anymore

The guy that wrote the book this series is based on was at my college a few weeks ago and I got a signed copy of the it.
He's not a jew, but at least 33% of my school is

>treblinka II
>literally one barracks in the entire camp and only for SS guards
>after getting off the transport to the camp there was a line you had to follow to a gas chamber

Explain this

Naziboos can't

But Amistad, War of the Worlds and Saving Private Ryan are all fantastic and not exactly "adventure" movies

Why not both?

Don't forget Munich.

Oh yes

Spielberg's "The Last Days" documentary had to be taken out of circulation because so many of the people in it were exposed as liars.

Does anyone have that screencap of the holocaust stories of the masturbating machines that made the jews' balls swell up?

Holy fuck, do Jews really have no self awareness of how scummy they come off as, or do they know that the western world is under their thumb so much that they don't care to hide it?

source?

>implying german film makers weren't superior

>“All Jews of the world had to be annihilated,” Bauer said. “That was the intent. There was never an idea in Nazi minds to murder all the Russians.”

Holy fucking kek

this is awful

Fucking christ, doesn't this shit get exhausting for you Sup Forumsfaggots? Constantly making daily threads, prepared image macros...every day. Same five arguments on repeat until I want to kill myself.

What do you get out of it?

None. There is none.

My wife's son really wants to see this one.

The truth.

Yes, all those hundreds of mass graves (some of which are still unaccounted for) must all be part of this elaborate hoax...

Also dipshit, many were also killed through execution or mass shootings and then cremated after. Also also, do you think it is really so hard to kill scores of people in a closed off space with an odorless gas? Are you just retarded?

Right, except it isn't. This is probably the most retarded thing to deny next to fucking gravity and the world being round.

find me one confirmed mass grave nazi mass grave

Source or fake news

This actually looks really cool. If you like movies I can't see how this wouldn't interest you.

Oh. You don't like movies do you?

It's not about denying the Holocaust. It's about how it's been endlessly exploited and politicized by an elite class for their own means.

Is this a real question? It takes three seconds
bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363

Here you go faggot. But I am sure you are going to meme at me with some autistic image macro about how it is all some conspiracy.

Pic related is Truman Library Photograph: Mass grave at Bergen-Belsen.

WHERE'S MY FUCKING MIGHTY EIGHTH MINISERIES YOU FUCK

>BBC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DON'T FORGET THE 3 MILLION! TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE FASCISTS!!!!!!!!

Which is an autistic fucking complaint you tinfoil wearing manchild. Perhaps if you dumb faggots stopped denying facts, there wouldn't be a need to educate on the very real Holocaust that happened?

Are we not allowed to make any historical movies now?

Yes it is BBC, and? Is that on your list of sources to disregard due to your blatant autism and structured reality you create for yourself?

>BBC
are you fucking kidding me

Yes, BBC is one of the more accurate sources of world news out there. Care for another? I'm sure I can find more on, you know, the goddamn Holocaust?

>No excavation was carried out and the ground was not disturbed, which would be a violation of Jewish law and tradition, banning the exhumation of the dead.

well isn't that convenient

>trust me there's a mass grave here
>ok let's just dig it up and prov-
>STOP YOU FUCKING GOY

>bbc

Omg it gets better.

>A range of geophysical surveying tools also exists, including ground penetrating radar, resistance survey and electrical imaging.

>However, no geophysical methods will reveal conclusively what is below the soil - they do not detect human remains.

>>>they do not detect human remains.

Right, it is all just a conspiracy. I'm sure Bergen-Belsen and the dozens of other locations were all faked too. I guess all the Jews who were killed just went on vacation, right? Or all the bodies were made out of plaster? They must have had magical science equipment to replicate human remains and human DNA too, and meticulously place it in those mass graves or cremated remains

do you notice how he brought an argument to the table, but you didn't?

> I'm sure Bergen-Belsen and the dozens of other locations were all faked too.

what other locations?

>I guess all the Jews who were killed just went on vacation, right?

how else do you think they got to israel?

> Or all the bodies were made out of plaster?

what bodies?

> They must have had magical science equipment to replicate human remains and human DNA too, and meticulously place it in those mass graves or cremated remains

read the post above yours. what human remains?

People like you need to neck yourself, I don't know where you are quoting from

://www.scientificamerican.com/article/unearthing-the-atrocities-of-nazi-death-camps/

>inb4 you disregard Scientific American too

>oy vey move along goyim nothing to see here

I literally posted a BBC article and one (of literally hundreds) of pictures of a mass grave, I was asked to show ONE mass grave. The response was was retarded "noooo I don't like this!!!"

I have no clue what you think this image proves in favor of your assbackwards argument

>what other locations?
We get it, you live in denial and pretend they don't exist.
>how else do you think they got to israel?
I am sure you have a source...
>what bodies?
I suppose you are blind
>read the post above yours. what human remains?
The remains you keep pretending don't exist, for some reason.

this article is about digging up tiles and building foundations, no human remains found. did you read it?

You didn't read the article
>They also discovered human remains as they dug into the ground, and on the surface "large quantities of ashes mixed with sand, among which are numerous human bones".
>Despite this, in a later statement they said they had discovered no mass graves.
The existence of mass graves was known about from witness testimony, but the failure to provide persuasive physical evidence led some to question whether it could really be true that hundreds of thousands of Jews were killed here.
Although they lasted only a few days, those post-war investigations remained the most complete studies of the camp until I began my work at Treblinka in 2010.
>This revealed the existence of a number of pits across the site.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwCpRL6bPnw

>They also discovered human remains as they dug into the ground, and on the surface "large quantities of ashes mixed with sand, among which are numerous human bones".
>Despite this, in a later statement they said they had discovered no mass graves.
The existence of mass graves was known about from witness testimony, but the failure to provide persuasive physical evidence led some to question whether it could really be true that hundreds of thousands of Jews were killed here.
Although they lasted only a few days, those post-war investigations remained the most complete studies of the camp until I began my work at Treblinka in 2010.

Literally found remains within days of the post-war investigation. How is it like being this stupid?

>We get it, you live in denial and pretend they don't exist.

ok so you got nothing then.

>I am sure you have a source...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

as well as post war prisoners going there

>I suppose you are blind

what did you mean by this

>The remains you keep pretending don't exist, for some reason.

and yet you cant prove any exist?

Oh look, a youtube ""documentary" pit together by some neckbeard faggot. Sure convinced me.

>Give a country 33billion debt for clusterfuck war of mixed allegiences
>Effectively buy out the market for their business and commerce so they are shit-tier citizens
>Collectively piss off the country and rally them behind a maniac
>Declare economic war because they don't give enough shekels and ban people from trading with them
>Get fucking killed and expect sympathy for years to come
>Don't bat an eye at berlin rape, dresden, nanking and continue marketing propaganda and solidifying the association of Germany as evil and lol they were nazis and hated jews for no reason!

I have been giving you literal evidence for these mass graves and you just act like an autist and do the same song and dance you Sup Forumsfags do every time, just pretend the evidence doesn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

the quote you are posting isn't in that article

so i'll assume you mean the previous article which references a 1946 report, one that itself says there were no mass graves. a few human remains on the earths surface immediately post war is not a surprising thing.

>Sup Forums

not one of you articles has evidence of a mass grave.

there is a mass grave below my house right now, but you can't dig it up because i say so, just believe me.

that's your evidence.

>this was real film making

kekkkk

Holy shit you are illiterate, the quotenwas from the BBC article talking about how merely days after the investigation started, they unearthed thenmass grave sites.

Are you pretending to be this stupid?

i have never seen saving private ryan

should i ?

where are the Auschwitz ashes / graves?

they still havent found any

>Believes documentaries from well-heeled Jews without question
>No gentile documentaries allowed

No I don't believe in documentaries made by some basement dweller fruitbag stormweenie.

SPR is overlong, overwrought trash

you (you)'d me after i responded to the scientific american article.

but read the BBC article again.
>in a later statement they said they had discovered no mass graves.

>not one of you articles has evidence of a mass grave.
Then you are illiterate and in denial.

>in a later statement they said they had discovered no mass graves.
Holy shit, did you read it??

Here it is again for you

>The existence of mass graves was known about from witness testimony, but the failure to provide persuasive physical evidence led some to question whether it could really be true that hundreds of thousands of Jews were killed here.
>Although they lasted only a few days, those post-war investigations remained the most complete studies of the camp until I began my work at Treblinka in 2010.

You are purposefully taking something out of context.

>1946 report says no mass graves
>jews say there is mass graves but refuse to excavate cuz muh religion
>trust us goy there's mass graves

mhhmmm

>1946 report says no mass graves
Goddamnit, none of you faggots can read...

>they still havent found any
What is it like being so wrong about the reality you occupy?

>implying you've even looked at any of the facts or sources from both sides

>autism
>autism
>autism

riveting argument and old memes

Also, you are purposefully refusing to acknowledge the rest of the article you Sup Forumsshill.

so let's quantify this
>"numerous" bones in the top soil with ash and sand
the human body has like 200 bones, a single body is enough for numerous bones

>1946 report says there were no mass graves
>even with witness testimony they couldn't find physical evidence of mass graves

>some jews 70 years later comes back and says trust me there's pits in the ground but we can't excavate so just believe me

see:
>>However, no geophysical methods will reveal conclusively what is below the soil - they do not detect human remains.

hmmm, so we have no physical evidence of graves, yet I'm the one purposefully misrepresenting the truth?

Denying the Holocaust is to be literally autistic and I do not in any way take your bullshit seriously beyond explaining to you that you are a retard.

>the rest of the article

see:
and
pull 600,000 bodies out of those graves, like they claim are there, and i will believe you

until then, you have no proof

youtube.com/watch?v=QVeCNI3gLUY

Rubles.

So not only do you want to misrepresent the article, but also ignore the scores of other mass graves, and forensic evidence, and Nazi records, and photographic evidence, and literal corpses...because you need to have your petty little regard brain deny one of the most documented events in recent human history?

It's useless arguing with kikes, they just lob insults and muddy the issue

you shouls

*retard

autism

>hurr durr these filmmakers are so le brave, we truly are speshul ppl