Why are only white people allowed to be proud of their country?

Why are only white people allowed to be proud of their country?

>tfw my chances of getting lynched increases by a very tiny percentage every time a retard posts identity politics related posts like in OPs pic
Wew, it's a wild feel

Because the true American nation was forged of European peoples. America is supposed to be a white country.

A few days ago I saw that according some European report Muslims in the Netherlands had the highest rates of being discriminated in europe.

It's almost time.

you mean in the west? because theses are white countries, perhaps?

time for what?

Because in most western countries, white race played a main role in building said country.

To deport them.

fuck off

Americans built America, not filthy Europeans. Stop trying to take credit for what my people bled for.

you don't actually think this is possible, right?

great argument

I made my argument here I guarentee none of the people that actually contributed to American society held more loyalty to their birth nation as opposed to America.

It's very possible. Turks and Moroccans in the Netherlands have a dual nationality. Which means the Dutch one can be taken from them in situations that the law allows it. Such as when they commit a crime.

It's also in the party program of our second party.

As long as the Turkish and Moroccan governments give their nationality to Dutch born Muslims our law allows us to deport them.

People of European descent built America and designed it so that it would be a nation composed of people of European descent. And the concept of an "American" at that time was tenuous at best, most 18th century Americans felt more of a sense of loyalty to their state than anywhere else, their state was their country.

/thread

because the white countries are the only ones to be proud of.

>be from USA
>complain

Someone please kill African Americans, they are crazy and dumb, they don't have any idea how bad is living in a third world country.

yeah but white americans are just europeans who mixed together. Doesn't matter to which country your loyalty goes too, you're still come from european people and in some way are just european people who don't live in eruope

This

Almost 30% of "white" Americans have SSA admixture

>America is supposed to be a white country.

I guess they got addicted to the slave shipping then.

The USA is not an ethnostate and its very Constitution illustrates this. Fuck off back to .

>USA
>ethnostate
>Thomas Jefferson had black
lover and kids

My sides.

WE

Because African Americans are whinning faggots brainwashed by marxists that don't know the real pain of being a third worlder.

I hate African Americans

It's isn't shitskins in favelas who are posting on Sup Forums, it's the middle and upper middle class who have learned English, completed university education and for the most part don't know the pain of being a "third worlder", either.

Fuck off back to you retarded monkey.

Only white nations have anything to be proud of.

>lover
He raped his slave for fun.

Everyone that isn't white or black immigrated through the diversity lottery in the last 60 years. why would they be patriotic?

I'm black and I consider myself a Patriot

Fight me

Maybe it's a bizarre thing in Sweden that people are patriotic but here in America a lot of us are

Mhmm. White pride american mommy~~~~

>"Free white men of good character"
It doesn't get more implicet than that

tell that to all the nigger """protesters"""

That's not how the diversity lottery works.

>sweden
>white

Wh*Tes are animals. Simple as that.
Kill wh*Toids.

Its actually quite opposite you chink nigger

It's because despite all the benefits of living here the others aren't proud of anything regarding America. They'd rather have a permanent victim complex.

>Almost 30% of "white" Americans have SSA admixture
t.Russian Expert

Some White Americans have varying amounts of American Indian and Sub-Saharan African ancestry. In a recent study, Gonçalves et al. 2007 reported Sub-Saharan and Amerindian mtDna lineages at a frequency of 3.1% (respectively 0.9% and 2.2%) in American Caucasians (Please note that in the USA, "Caucasian" includes people from North Africa and Western Asia as well as Europeans).[83] Recent research on Y-chromosomes and mtDNA detected no African admixture in European-Americans. The sample included 628 European-American Y-chromosomes and mtDNA from 922 European-Americans[84]

>fuck off back to Sup Forums
>acts like Sup Forums immediately after