Will they be OK?

will they be OK?

So long as daddy keeps bringing in the money I think they'll make it.

i hope not

will you go back to ?

real talk if i kill that guy that's suing them will their problems go away

She's cute. Oddly cute. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the bags or eyes. Pretty cute skelly girl. She a kike?

What did he say to her?

I want their channel and their friends' channels to get shutdown so that they will fade to obscurity which will improve youtube somewhat even if it's still beyond saving

the mouth ain't cute tho

what channels do you like user

They are scammers its obvious at this point

okay Matt Hoss

watchmojo

Seems they got rekt. They could have just paid 3.7k and now will have to pay 100k

But then you wonder... how do Jew youtubers make so much

Why do people keep posting this shit expecting everyone to know what they're referring to?

I don't know who these fucks are. I don't know what you mean.

They got 150k in a GoFundMe because their case is extraordinarily important to a lot of youtubers because It'll set precedent on fair use.

Hmmmm eh it's not bad

>watchmojo
Never change Sup Forums

Yeah. they literally made 150k+ and can make more. It could all be a Jew scam. I like them but they have way more money they they make it out to be. Also, Jew.

>Hehehe, time to pay up again my loyal goyim!

How fucking dare any person making YouTube videos for a living claim their life is a struggle. They could raise a million easily from their retarded hero worshiping fan base.

Some pictures are better than others

Hi Matt. You know youre probably going to lose

>$50,000 of our own money

You mean your fans money?

hi swaglord and sange

I've asked this before what is it about them that all of a sudden everyone has to follow and listen to? What is so special about them? They are like mundane as fuck what is it they did where they deserve this fame?

FUCK EM
THEY NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR DESERT SHITHOLE

Woah, how's her voice or personality? I don't know who these two are

>implying advertisementbux somehow belongs to their fans

im not a big fan of these guys but why is everything that is remotely popular on youtube reddit-tier now? why does a content creator's politics matter? why is pewdiepie suddently "epic and based and redpilled"

Because "le reaction vids" are fucking garbage and literalIy Reddit tier humor.

They're going to win the lawsuit.

h3h3 is the gold standard of Reddit humor, though. They only got where they are cause they recognized the power they had over the legions of pea-brained redditors

>he doesn't like the shitty youtube channels that all us underage kids like?
>must be that guy who is suing them!

I hope they lose AND the trial gets dragged on for months.

Hope they rack up $250,000 in lawyer fees and have to pay $100,000+ on top of that.

Remember, the other side works on contingency even though the person suing them is rich. They can drag this out as long as they need.

If they lose, then you better be ready for YouTube to pretty much become a free-for-all for lawsuits.

>I hope they lose

them losing would be a bad thing for fair use. I hate h3h3 too I don't think their funny but they should win the case on principle alone.

They pretty much ruined the other guy's channel.

That's exactly what Matt would say

is that what they're most known for? i barely watch youtube anyway but the few videos i've seen from them have been alright and not "teens react to ISIS beheading" tier
is there any youtuber that isn't reddit-tier though? is youtube already lost to the plebs?

And I would care about that because?

> Voice
Croaky, harsh, a slight slur to it. She's from Israel so she has an accent.

> Personality
Shy, quiet, nice I guess.

Deep, shy Jewish voice. She's a loving and caring Jewish goddess who takes care of her chubby Jew daddy

those tits

Will he be OK?

If you just deny everything youtube has to offer than you're just reddit-tier hipster, really.

Yeah probably they got money. I think they actually are going through a petty shitty time tho with Ethan's mom being sick also and shit I'm sure Hilda's parents are probably gettting pretty old Too unless Jews are secretly vampires

Oh noooo

>reddit-tier hipster

What are you even trying to say?

what a disgusting ass half chink, hope a truck runs him over

>reddit-tier hipster
BAHAHAHAHAHA

>get litigated against because of some stupid copyrighted stuff in a video or two
>instead of deleting those videos they choose to stand up to the plaintiff corporation because muh youtube freedom
>"waaahhhh legal fees! fuck the system!"

how stupid can you be

Good, fuck him.

Oh shaiza!

What is this lawsuit that other anons mention about?

>make millions from YT
>got $150k from fans
>act like so hard done by 50k legal fees

Watch the video being referred to in this vid.

"We've been working on a reaction video, but we've been so busy all week!"

75% of their content is "reaction video", with half the video being the clip they're watching. The other half is zoom in on their faces recording their exaggerated reactions. (cringing, sticking out their tongue, scrunching up their faces)

And another portion of their video is them eating snacks or using """products""" or walking around New York eating food.

Why is this thread still up?

Youtube "comedy" channels are mostly all reddit-tier bullshit. The only way they become successful is if they sell out to the redditor and his infantile mindset.

That you're a basic contratarian with no depth whatsoever as seen in your reaction.

You hit the nail on the head.

These fucks have to turn everything into some moral crusade, like they are the shining idols of YouTube. It doesn't help that they have millions of redditors on their side to completely destroy any opposition.

They are the most extreme attention whores of all time.

>Make video that is protected under fair use
>Person you're making fun of messages you and tells you to remove the video and send them thousands of dollars and make an apology video

In no fucking world is that reasonable. If you know you're in the right you don't fucking bow down and let yourself get trampled on. You have a literal omega-tier personality if you think submitting to Matt was the best decision to make.

Yes, a person should literally bankrupt themselves in order to save face in the event of one of their youtube videos getting challenged.

Jesus christ you must be underage or something.

So you think someone's a contrarian because they don't care if reaction youtubers all get sued? You have a skewered definition of the word.

that girl looks like a Tim Burton drawing

I don't think they knew it was going to cost this much lol

Bump

Please answer the question, mod watching the board.

>"If they lose, then you better be ready for YouTube to pretty much become a free-for-all for lawsuits."
Do you even know how the read, user?

MATT IS THE EMBODIMENT OF PURE EVIL!!! Sup Forums and reddit need to team up to stop this monster! !!!!

Don't be autistic about. But yes.

Yeah I knew you were pretty stupid to not understand simple replies. Don't even bother replying to me anymore you have nothing of substance to offer. Guaranteed you'll keep replying with stupid buzzwords like "reddit" and "hipster" when they have no meaning.

You're talking to a child of Sup Forums

Get with the times you old ass grandpa.

wasted quads, really.

You're clearly trying to hit me with my own words. That's sad, dude. Think for yourself for once.

"Babe you look like a water hag, please stop getting so close to my face. You know how it scares me."

>posting the old version

I don't think so

this. what's up with the selective moderation at around this time every night? probably sange n swagcunt since they support epic memes and shitposts

>don't reply to me
>still replies

I wonder what it's like being so stupid

>allowing free shilling
Dox kino coming

Trips decide which mod or janitor gets their shit pushed out

>Sup Forums is arguing against free speech because a fat Jew believes in it

Now that's just childish.

yeah

Shut up Matt

give me the rundown on these people

there's such a broad range of shit in this pic that most people are going to like at least one of the things on there.

his voice is the worst

Be careful Sup Forums Matt has an army of Mattbots shilling against h3h3

Only if you record the act and post it.

fans donated to a gofundme page to pay for legal fees. They wanted to set it aside for other youtubers who got sued for fair use, but it looks like they might end up using all of it because the lawyers are fucking them over

I'll bunp with you.

That's the joke.

which is separate from their 50k

Is that a tranny on the left?

Goood. GOOOOOOOD.

shut it down.

Matt must die, he's attacking our freedom of speech

Stfu ethan

No it's a jew

boop