What is the worst job you ever had?

What is the worst job you ever had?

> Implying an average NEET user of Sup Forums ever had a job before

i only had one job so far and it was nice

This isn't r9k though

When I was 19, I worked in restaurant. I was server. It was awful, the senior talked to you like you was a shit.

I'm a prostitute for rich/old women

Can't deal with this sh1t anymore, I can't eat fish nor even handle the smell.

restaurant, unbearably stressful. Both back and front of the house. A lot of people that get into it, especially chefs, have major anger issues and flare up over the stupidest shit

my current one

This tbqh. Worst jobs for me are a toss up between restaurantcuck and grocerystorecuck.

Camp counselor

You can't even touch the kids anymore. Wasted my whole summer.

Call center for our biggest rail company. If you go to Sweden DON'T expect the rail system to be first world.

I used to do night shifts in the packaging section of an industrial bakery.

The whole room was hot the whole year round and it was loud as fuck due to the giant furnace, not a lot of natural ligh as well.

Bascially I had to supervise the packaging and stacking robot, print out etiquettes and then push the stacks of plastic caskets with the buns into the chilly ante chamber of the cold storage. It was pretty stressful because the furnace and the conveyor belts are going non-stop.

So sometimes the stacks with the baskets would get caught up and they would just flat-out fall over and it was my job to clean up the mess in time and keep the stacking robot running which required me to climb into the stacking station. Some baskets were just broken and had to be sorted out.

There were two lanes but sometimes even both would fail and if you weren't fast enough there would be a huge backlog of caskets and buns that would spill over after a while, since the furnace keeps runing.

Bill collector, paid on commission.
I'd rather cut firewood with my dick than go through that again.

loader
worked with alcoholist scum

Calm down tecak

who

Russian doctor and philosopher, from Moscow.

construction
worst few weeks of my life

phd student in electronics engineering

gonna quit it as soon as i find a proper job

Working for some shitty metal working shop through a temp agency starting at 6am. I got fired after 2 weeks for showing up late everyday.

How late?

5 minutes usually, 10 at my worst. Ive had an afternoon job for a year now and show up on time.

Caterer. Unbelievably stressful. Supervisor was a bitch, and every employee was either super anal, angry, and involved, or completely disinterested and defeated.

I fell into an odd efficiency loop, though. You're given leftovers, so you save money on food; however, the food's always cold, slimy, and disgusting. But you won't throw it out, because it's free, and you need the money. But it's disgusting, and makes you sick. But you can't throw it out.

I've never been more mentally and physically distressed. Glad it's over

Lel that sucks I'm about to go to a temp agency for a job

Various warehouse jobs. Worst was unloading steel rods from shipping containers and manually putting them up in the racks. My back is tucked now but at least I have a much better job

Which one? I hope its not randstad, they give you the shittiest possible jobs.

Why are you obsessed with a board you dislike?

A local one. Really looking for officecuck shit desu. Randstad doesn't have much in my area.

I have same problem as you can't imagine hoe it is up at 6-7 AM

How many office jobs are there through temp agencies? Unless you have some skill or education theyll send you to a factory. Even if you do theyll probably send you to a factory.

According to statistics about 40-45% of temp jobs are office work in Canada. I have a bit of experience but not a ton, nor a degree. Just looking for some work until I find a fulltime jewb.

I worked for a spanish bank for four months. It was complete chaos meanwhile the spaniards did nothing and smugly drank coffee and talked about how hard they work. The memes are true.

heh

worked as a kitchen helper. it was absolute nightmare, never again will I work in the kitchen after that experience.

Disability support pension

Shit hours and money

hand job, it's was a litle painful because she didnt have much experience

None of them were that bad. I worked at a restaurant supply store, though, and that had the worst customers. Since they were all business owners they acted super entitled, and would always complain about how the place was run to me, like some minimum wage runt is going to change things.