Out of all the ISIS flicks, this is the only one I refuse to watch

Out of all the ISIS flicks, this is the only one I refuse to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4woaP7t8ho
youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whoa what is this

I rewatched the first Jackass movie awhile back and I skipped this part, totally forgot about it.

That Valentine's Day Sup Forums stream was great

ISIS execution. They saw his head cleanly in half, it's brutal.

the double slit experiment

seriously though, they should have cut his head in half

I miss this retarded humor. Sitting back with some buddies in highschool with a 12 pack of soda was the life.

I could never understand why people liked this.
>because you can turn off your brain and just enjoy
That's the thing, I didn't.

It's because we were retarded kids in middle/high school. It was hilarious to our undeveloped minds. Maybe it's still kind of funny, but it wouldn't be the same. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

And then you sucked all your buddies dicks

That's some really highbrow humor and great grammar. Can I help you with your homework?

It really was 2bh

this ones the worst dude

youtube.com/watch?v=p4woaP7t8ho

I was a retarded kid too and I didn't find it hilarious back then. Guess I was just extra-retarded or something.

the sweat suit i couldn't watch for awhile, shit made me so sick. I'm glad SteveO is sober now great feel good story.

I lot of the crap Steve-O did was just awful, but if you cant find the stunts and pranks amusing, you've got problems.

Johnny Knoxville has such a quick wit it helps. Some of the things he says is perfect.

pure concentrated kino right here
youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc

did we find out who Andrew Schramberg is?
inb4 earthrocker

who's that? what is earthrocker?

How would you rate all the Jackass films including the .5's

Bad Grampa doesn't count since it's not a Jackass film

one of bams gay ass friends

pic related is god-tier jackass

the rest of the movies are either good or just meh

It's also hilarious that he pisses in a bag now because of all the stupid shit he did. Those guys really went all out just to make a shit ton of teenagers laugh when drunk, high or bored. I hope they don't get totally forgotten.

getting kicked in the balls is literally timeless

ask andrew stramberg

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vj9V_pX8yw
>ywn live in an alternate timeline where bam crashes his car instead of ryan

Yeah, extra retarded. You're probably on the spectrum you piece of shit, you just don't get it and you're bringing this world down by being in it.

Fuck Bam. I don;t keep up with all the skating culture, but I'd bet money he barely does that anymore. Seriously fuck him. Watching his Lamborghini get fucked up from a Jackass prank will always be one of my favorites.

The pissing in a bag isn't even from all the stupid shit. It's just from landing badly on a bike once for a random promo that wasnt even associated with jackass.

Just a reminder that people who don't think Jackass is funny were born after it was popular and haven't ever experienced what it was like to watch that shit at 1am all hopped up on soda.

I would watch with my family as it aired. Some of my best memories.

same. I don't know why the fuck they would let us watch it with them. My brother and I would always try to do our own stunts like them

It was still because he thought he was invincible since he and his friends survived so much stupid shit. When Ryan died, Steve-O succumbed to drugs, Bam became a joke for being a retard in unfunny ways and Knoxville fucked up his cock and balls for life, Jackass was over.

They fucked their lives for our entertainment, and I'll be thankful for them until I do the same dumb shit and get myself killed for a few laughs from strangers. Their stuff will always have a place in my heart.

>"Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is Porsche Flip"

In release order, like most things.

>Steve-O succumbed to drugs
nigga was high for like 15 years straight

My friend and I would try to lazily fall asleep to re-runs but just ended up laughing our asses off until we feel asleep from exhaustion.