We have concluded that the UK chose to join the invasion of Iraq before the peaceful options for disarmament had been...

>We have concluded that the UK chose to join the invasion of Iraq before the peaceful options for disarmament had been exhausted. Military action at that time was not a last resort. - Sir John Chilcot

BREAKING: Blair to be put on trial for war crimes at The Hague

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/chilcot-inquiry-judgement-day-for-tony-blair-as-iraq-war-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/chilcot-report-2003-iraq-war-was-unnecessary-and-invasion-was-no/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In July 2002, the UK Government had concluded that President Bush was “impatient to move on Iraq and that the US might take military action in circumstances that would be difficult for the UK”, the report states.

>Mr Blair then wrote the crucial note to President Bush guaranteeing British backing “whatever”.

>Mr Blair’s note to President Bush said: “I will be with you, whatever. But this is the moment to assess bluntly the difficulties. The planning on this and the strategy are the toughest yet. This is not Kosovo. This is not Afghanistan. It is not even the Gulf War. He is a potential threat. He could be contained. But containment…is always risky. His departure would free up the region. And his regime is… brutal and inhumane…”

>Mr Blair told President Bush that the UN was the simplest way to encapsulate a “casus belli” to justify war, the report states.

>He believed that the would be “an ultimatum to Iraq once military forces started to build up in October”, the report says.

Crucially, the Chilcot report finds that Mr Blair’s note “had not been discussed or agreed with his colleagues” and “set the UK on a path leading to diplomatic activity in the UN and the possibility of participation in military action in a way that would make it very difficult for the UK subsequently to withdraw its support for the US.”

i fully support any world leaders who spinelessly support the US even at the expense of their own country

We should confiscate his assets and redistribute to the fallen soldiers families
And jail him a day for every life cut short by his lies
Then let him out age 80 in amnesty then shoot him at the prison gates

Blair is the biggest cuck of the 21st century so far

Britain is really shitting on the USA of late. Brexit now going after their treasonous ex-PM the same day murrica lets crooked Hillary walk.

>flag

>shall be hanged by the neck until dead

damn that was unexpected

Isn't Blair already hated even by leftists?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/chilcot-report-2003-iraq-war-was-unnecessary-and-invasion-was-no/

other link appears to be broken for me, above is the real one.

>voted remain
>siding with a war criminal in current year

Am I allowed to post?

STRING

HIM

UP

Really makes you think what he meant by this.

>Blair gets arrestec
>contrast between this and shillary pushes for her to be jailed.

blair, and bush, and cheney, and perle and kristol too.

With any luck, he'll hang with his favorite buttbuddy.

Really made me think

Without even reading the source, Im pretty sure youre full of shit and are making that up.

Blair wont be accountable for shit, did you not just see what happened to Hillary?

This has to be fake right?

I heard about some dude dieing in jail

Nah, he'll go to the US and live in Marta's Vineyard or wherever.
Shit like this always reminds me of the movie The Ghost Writer.
Also the recent Hillary announcement. I have no faith in justice for the crooks and traitors in charge.

The Iraq war was fucking stupid. The people who started and supported the war should be punished, ideally by housing two Iraqi refugees and having their homes blown up by terrorists every twelve months.