Look at this GOAT Poster for GOTG 2

Look at this GOAT Poster for GOTG 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hdv_6gl4gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy fuck
it's literally screaming "reddit"

What a terrible poster. Like the kind you would expect for Sharkboy and Lavagirl 2 or something.

>not going to see the superior James Gunn film, The Belko Experiment

It looks colorful and fun.

Sup Forums will hate it, then.

I don't get it, my guess is that most people don't worry about visiting only one of two sites. How is something uniquely "one site" if the audiences between them are fluid?

>That Starlord pose

This screams "HEY REMEMBER US? WE'RE THAT FUN MARVEL MOVIE THAT CAME OUT A COUPLE YEARS AGO! YOU KNOW, NOSTALGIA! DANCE!! BABY GROOT!!!"

Poster looks shit.
Film will be really good.

so where's the trailer

TRAILER
youtube.com/watch?v=4hdv_6gl4gk

so is that whistle guy from walking dead confirmed to be the most powerful in MCU? how the fuck are they going to explain nerfing him when he has shown he can BTFO 30+ guys in 2.3 seconds? how the fuck can weakshits like captain america or ironman even compete?

Good idea, terrible in execution. Would look fantastic if it was done in that 80s Indiana Jones look, or if they just bothered to put them in the same room when they took the photos.

>only showed Groot a couple of times
thank god they stopped shilling him.

>so is that whistle guy from walking dead confirmed to be the most powerful in MCU?
His arrow, at least in the MCU, is controlled solely by his whistle it seems. A simple sonic wave emitter would shut him down quick if he isn't around anyone to help him at least.

I wonder why there's so little footage of Mantis

>Groot shilling
you have to admit Sup Forums does bring some funny bantz to Sup Forums sometimes

Is Rocket a confirmed Jew?

it's implying sex between a white man and an exotic looking woman, with the result sitting on his shoulder (a cute brown baby)

perhaps you didn't notice, but your brain did

I don't say this a lot, but that looks epic.

Why not both?

So is it just me, or did someone photoshop Samuel L. Jackson's face onto the green chick?

Why does every new trailer for this look worse than the last?

Sharkboy and Lavagirl's poster is much more subtle and has better positioning of the characters' poses to create a symmetrical work of art.

GOTG2's poster is just the characters doing generic action/funny poses with absolutely no composition or balance of color.

the fact that it's all messy makes you look and examine the whole thing

now thats a poster worthy of framing rath than just pinning it to my wall

This is fake r-right?

at least our reddit users will have something to be happy about good for them

did negan teach him how to lean back like that?

>blue/orange

hella f*cking epic

This is going to make a billion isn't it? Good, Marvel knows what it's doing and deserves the money.

hely kek they're actually pretty close

is that debicki back there?
make debicki larger
make debicki huge

How the fuck is Vin Diesel still playing Groot? It doesn't even sound like him anymore? This is the biggest waste of studio money.

Reddit: The Movie

Samefag-got

What do we do about shills Sup Forums? This is getting out of hand

>Come back 2 hours later
>Still no one else can see the uncanny likeness
Apparently I'm going crazy.

Just shoot him in the head.

Looks just like the Suicide Squad poster

Who cares. Everyone does it bro

bigger

He's right. We've all samefagged at least once. Totally agree. Good point user

These are me, btw

>Meme man front and centre, holding a cassette like a bible. So enlightening! Atheists 1, Christians 0 xDD
>Stronk womyn like right there, whoah. This movie is definitely in no way problematic, just look at that FEMALE empowerment!
>OMG THE RANDUM RACCOON xDD
>I can't wait for all the baby Groot merch! Omg, I'm so nerdy!!
>That bald guy is back again, cool I guess
>OMG, MORE WOMYN IN THE BACKGROUND. I BET THIS MOVIE PASSES THE *insert feminazi meme test*!!!

There's just SO MUCH LORE in one picture, I need IGN and Kotaku to analyse the 10 second trailer in a 4 hour YouTube video so they can tell me how that far off spaceship in the background was in the space dock during the first movie when quiplord said that really funny quip!

OH. EM. GEE! THAT OLD GUY FROM ALL THOSE -REALLY- OLD 90'S MOVIES IS IN THIS TOO! GUYS, I'M LITERALLY EXCITED!

I can't even imagine how fucking retarded the poster for the third movie will look.

so

what's the song?

thought it was Carley Simon

Orange and blue!

dropped.

>Doesn't know Fleetwood Mac
holy shit Sup Forums you keep reminding me just how pleb-tier you really are

but also red purple orange and green

Sup Forums: Where you hate everything for no reason and all of the things you hate are also loved by reddit

fuck you. i know my pop music but that's not exactly well know

I assure you Fleetwood Mac are very well known.

underage fuck off

Everything about this post is perfect.

DUDE 80'S LMAO

>NO FUN ALLOWED
DC Cucks Are cancer

>BRUH JUS TURN UR BRAIN OFF XP MEME OFF BRO YOU AND ME

Debicki is not big enough :(

>White male - POC woman

So is this a Stargate sequel?

it's a Farscape ripoff

But Kurt Russel though?

Is moondragon finally in this one?

>>Meme man front and centre, holding a cassette like a bible

Anyone else reflected over the fact that he listened to the same tape for what, 30 years? One would think you'd get pretty fucking tired after a while, was it autism?
Also those magnetic tapes are pretty fragile, I mean they get wiped if you drag a magnet over them